Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls (4111 Views)

Unbarred Your Sim Line For 90 Days And Continue Making Calls / Glo Free Data Day, Glo Jumbo Sim And Glo Everyday Bonanza / Mtn Sim Swap Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by Supremeboss: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2022
A lot of MTN users in Nigerians are currently stranded after their Sim Numbers were barred from making calls. This action was taken by MTN following the directive by the federal government of Nigeria for telecommunication companies to bar sims that have not been linked with National Identity Number (NIN). Yes, it is quite possible to unbar your MTN line after it must have been barred by MTN. All you need to have is a smart phone and your sim card. Learn how to do this here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/how-to-unbarred-my-mtn-sim-and-continue-making-calls-trick-revealed/
Re: How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by Kingozymandias(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Fake content .

The op is a fraud... He wants to use fake headline to gather traffic.

The only way to unbarr your SIM is to go to MTN and link your NIN

Do not click the useless link

2 Likes

Re: How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by laluski(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Supremeboss:
A lot of MTN users in Nigerians are currently stranded after their Sim Numbers were barred from making calls. This action was taken by MTN following the directive by the federal government of Nigeria for telecommunication companies to bar sims that have not been linked with National Identity Number (NIN). Yes, it is quite possible to unbar your MTN line after it must have been barred by MTN. All you need to have is a smart phone and your sim card. Learn how to do this here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/how-to-unbarred-my-mtn-sim-and-continue-making-calls-trick-revealed/

But isn't it pure stupidity to go through all these useless and unnecessary stress when you can easli walk into any Mtn centre and get it done and over with and continue your life..
Re: How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by Alonso91(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Waste of tym,data,energy n even reading

All
Na
Waste
Re: How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by Morningstarrr(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
laluski:

But isn't it pure stupidity to go through all these useless and unnecessary stress when you can easli walk into any Mtn centre and get it done and over with and continue your life..
The person you quoted is a notorious scammer.
Re: How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by Morningstarrr(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Supremeboss:
Shameless scammer. You’ll die miserably

1 Like

Re: How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls by laluski(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Morningstarrr:

Shameless scammer. You’ll die miserably

Amen! Amen!!AAAAAMMMMMEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Picture: 5star Music Chairman, E-money, Wife Senteced To 5 Years In Prison / A Bird Turned Into A Human Being In Port Harcourt (photo) / What Does Kala Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.