Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later (824 Views)

Should I Play This 1.6 Odd With 15k / 2.6[odd] / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by ThankUUJesus: 1:42am On Apr 06, 2022
play with 20k to win 12k profit. the game is 99.99% safe
First game there is real Kashmir to score -YES.

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Praktikals(m): 2:41am On Apr 06, 2022
You openned a nairaland account to promote betting and you had to include JESUS in your moniker. Its so wrong na.

1 Like

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by ThankUUJesus: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Praktikals:
You openned a nairaland account to promote betting and you had to include JESUS in your moniker. Its so wrong na.
Sport betting is not a sin. I just answered you for the benefit of those who may think you are right.

1 Like

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Praktikals(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Sport betting is not a sin. I just answered you for the benefit of those who may think you are right.
Yea, it is not a sin. I do it more than you (If you want to argue with me, I will prove that I bet more than 1000 times than you, every month) but using Jesus name to promote betting is just so wrong. Can you imagine a muslim using their prophets name to promote gambling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Praktikals:

Yea, it is not a sin. I do it more than you (If you want to argue with me, I will prove that I bet more than 1000 times than you, every month) but using Jesus name to promote betting is just so wrong. Can you imagine a muslim using their prophets name to promote gambling?
he likes to argue blindly
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by ThankUUJesus: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2022
pls Seun Osewa create block button for us. It would create better sanity in Nairaland
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
pls Seun Osewa create block button for us. It would create better sanity in Nairaland
dnt deviate respond to the guy above
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Berylpharm(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
U guys are unfair, leave the OP alone, leave the page as well, the guy always post games here, and almost all his games won, if u truly follow the games u will know that that he had done good, unlike u guys downgrading, games won here need appreciation to him and our creator, THANKUUJESUS
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by ThankUUJesus: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Berylpharm:
U guys are unfair, leave the OP alone, leave the page as well, the guy always post games here, and almost all his games won, if u truly follow the games u will know that that he had done good, unlike u guys downgrading, games won here need appreciation to him and our creator, THANKUUJESUS
Thank u, I like the fact that you added "our creator" there. ThankUUJesus
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by eteebanky1: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Say NO to sport betting or else it'll end you
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Berylpharm:
y shud i appreciate hm u when i dnt gamble. mr gambler' u better take a chill pill op ask licker
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
eteebanky1:
Say NO to sport betting or else it'll end you
loud it
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Monzze: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Na so 20k go oo
Chai �

1 Like

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
play with 20k to win 12k profit.
the game is 99.99% safe

u did nt thank Jesus that u lost 20k. the bible says thank him in all situations.
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Berylpharm:
i see ur mouth has dried. 20k in d bush. say no to betting. better to give to the orphanage home. at least my money will nt b spent by an unknown man with beer under ac tongue
Berylpharm:
i see ur mouth has dried. 20k in d bush. say no to betting. better to give to the orphanage home. at least my money will nt b spent by an unknown man with beer under ac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by ThankUUJesus: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Lols see how bitter this guy is. I love u Lord.
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

e pain am. 20k
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

am actually bitter. i hate when a greed is easily parted with is mny
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Chukabiz(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Emax911:
am actually bitter. i hate when a greed is easily parted with is mny

Guy you get problem o. This is how witchcraft starts.
In his previous threads where he won, you were begging him for money. The same betting/gambling money oooo. In fact, you were even telling him to bet when he asked, hoping that he will send you the money you begged him.
He did not send to you. Then you started following him up and down and attacking him everywhere. I don't know how old you are but your behaviour is very very childish.

This is very bad bro. Stop this behaviour.

Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Fatbam003: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
play with 20k to win 12k profit.
the game is 99.99% safe

shut up ordinary 1 .6 odd u no fit predict right dey cause commotion up and down.
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chukabiz:

Guy you get problem o. This is how witchcraft starts.
In his previous threads where he won, you were begging him for money. The same betting/gambling money oooo. In fact, you were even telling him to bet when he asked, hoping that he will send you the money you begged him.
He did not send to you. Then you started following him up and down and attacking him everywhere. I don't know how old you are but your behaviour is very very childish.

This is very bad bro. Stop this behaviour.
a wizard is always a wizard. which i think u r. baba go and check before the ASUU strike i requested help nt only from him and i got help from others in d same nairaland. at least am working now. so go and check i did nt only attack him but d other guy above. pls if adult r talking and u r nt called. a notice me person should go and suck a feeder nd dnt interrupt. thanks. nw continue crying.
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Chukabiz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Emax911:
a wizard is always a wizard. which i think u r. baba go and check before the ASUU strike i requested help nt only from him and i got help from others in d same nairaland. at least am working now. so go and check i did nt only attack him but d other guy above. pls if adult r talking and u r nt called. a notice me person should go and suck a feeder nd dnt interrupt. thanks. nw continue crying.
As expected.
Re: Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later by Emax911: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chukabiz:
As expected.
cry me a river

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk 2: Rage On The Red Sea Sat.20th Aug 2022 / Gunners Laugh Last! / Arsenal 2-0 Barnet Pre-season Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.