Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) (28877 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
MortalityISGold:
BOKOHARAM.....

Exactly
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by MortalityISGold: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
illicit:

Exactly
BROS U WICKED
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by Adex5: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
omo it's not easy ooo depression dey occur I swear me self dey face am here I Just got a Job last month ooo so since last week Thursday I was having taiphod and I told my boss I Even manage my self to work on Friday so on Saturday I couldn't make it to work Wich I was later admitted at the hospital so I went for treatment and I was later okay and I got home back on Monday so I couldn't go to work yesterday because I needed to rest so getting to work this morning I go sacked straight up.. water Just dey drop for my eyes as I dey go house back.. Because I don't even knw wat to do ...
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by Barims(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
backtalkG:
He's a real man,it not easy taking your own life. tried several time but failed

Have you tried sniper??
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Weldone

CSI nairaland branch!
Kingpele:
U sure say this one kill himself ,this might be a murder made to look like suicide to deceive detectives ,the guy don't look like someone that will do such things, u can't carry that kind of gangster hairstyle only for u to come and kill yourself
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by PenSniper: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Just like awolowo before him
The rat poison man

You're from the cursed generation.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Savedday:
Is only two possible reasons that can cause this;

1. 9ja economy (financial prb) and
2. 9ja girls.
3: The recent cult war in ogun state.
They (I mean rivals) could have forced him to hang himself under duress. Just to make it a sillier death.
Or maybe he also went for killing mission and the ghost of the dead is haunting him, so he just decided to take his life.

Just a thought.
Maybe cultismupdate can dig deeper to know the guys background.
But if he committed suicide for a girl! The I don't know which is even more silly.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Barims:

Have you tried sniper??
is it painless? And how effective is it
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by Barims(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
backtalkG:
is it painless? And how effective is it

It can be very painful, it will left you in agony you will poo and you will almost poo out your intestines,, water rushing out of your eyes, breaking all things in the house,, involuntarily slamming yourself to the ground and the floor due to the pain,, and it would take more an hour or more before you die after you must have after suffered in utmost agony,, thus, I suggest you shouldn't take that route

But I learnt the easiest and fastest way to go is to pull a trigger to the brain stem,,, it's pretty fast,, you will be gone under one minute.. because once the brain is dead, there's no consciousness and without consciousness you can't feel pain

But I'll advise you not to try any of the two speak to someone instead or see a counselor problem share is problem solved / think about your family think about people you will left in pain and sorrow after your demise,,, suicide is a selfish decision. Believe in yourself believe in your future who knows maybe in the coming years you will be executive governor of your state cool so while do you want to die in alacrity Please have a rethink, suicide is never an option

DEATH is NOT EASY

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by Bbbw: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2022
The tatoos on his arm says it all. Say no to Cultism. Someone must have hanged him to death making it look life suicide.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2022
What could have pushed him? Nawa oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Biotechnology Course And Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.