Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial (921 Views)

Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Yibo(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has called for prayers from his followers ahead of his next court appearance.
Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court is expected to rule on Kanu’s application challenging the competence of the treason charges filed against him on April 8, 2022
Pray for me, my freedom will happen soon – Nnamdi Kanu begs ahead of trialPublished on April 5, 2022By Seun Opejobi

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has called for prayers from his followers ahead of his next court appearance.

Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court is expected to rule on Kanu’s application challenging the competence of the treason charges filed against him on April 8, 2022.

Kanu is facing charges bordering on treason brought against him by the Federal Government.

However, the IPOB leader expressed optimism that he would emerge victorious.

The IPOB leader disclosed this during his routine meeting with his legal team at the headquarters of the Department of State Services, DSS, in Abuja.
Kanu reaffirmed that he would soon be free.

In a statement, Kanu’s Counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor said the legal team’s discussion with the IPOB leader centered on the fine-tuning strategy towards handling the outcome of the “anticipated ruling, come Friday, on our application challenging the competence of the charge.”
He said: “Onyendu is eminently ready for Friday’s ruling. He is firm in his disposition and strong in his conviction.
“Be assured that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Onyendu’s freedom will happen soon. It is forward ever and backward never!
“Onyendu reques
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Totilopussylick(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Will his freedom give birth to Biafra .

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2022
I pray the last man affected by your rheotorics be released or gain justice before you

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
A whole freedom fighter is begging for prayers!? shocked grin

Someone should help me tell him that Mandela spent 27years in prison as a freedom fighter so Mr. Nnamdi you still has a long way to go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Bmaster(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
I thought they said court sitting is been adjourned!

People and fake news Sha.

BTW,my prayers are with you brother,May chukwu okike abiama see us through!

#freennamdikanu

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Prevent: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Bmaster:
I thought they said court sitting is been adjourned!

People and fake news Sha.

BTW,my prayers are with you brother,May chukwu okike abiama see us through!

#freennamdikanu
badurah for your family first.
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Yujin(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in our prayers for fighting for the freedom of all Biafrans. He has rejected all the enticement the evil government of Nigeria offered to him to abandon the struggle because he's no crook. This is why millions of Biafrans are standing with him through whatever path we must journey to arrive at our Promise Land. Chukwu Okike Abiama will continue to protect, guide and bless him. To all Biafrans both here at home and those scattered in the four corners of the world, continue in your assigned duties and steadfastness. May Eke-kereuwa continue to protect us and bless our hustle. May God grant wisdom to all our lawyers and attorneys defending our cause. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Mike Ozekhome, Bruce Fein and others, we love you all. To the gallant and bravest of all, the ESN, all your sacrifices shall never be in vain. Continue to defend the land of our ancestors from the blood sucking Invaders. You have the support of all Biafrans both home and abroad. Our ancestors will be very proud of you.
We all shall never relent until the flag of the rising sun hovers freely in the Biafran sky.
Viva Biafra.
Mmeri bu nke anyi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Don't worry, you will be released soon okay. Year 2040 is just around the corner so just hang on a little more while. We will beg Buhari and the next president to ensure they at least add agege bread to your watery beans till you are released in 2040.
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Frigga13: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
grin

Pray Fire .. you don pray for those frsc boys that ekpa and his IPOB people killed

What about the woman that lost her only son IPOB killed

And the burnt homes and displaced people IPOB and ekpa are dealing with

All of them Na igbos ..

Even ekpa no gree make dem go church go pray for you..

He killed a security personnel that went to pray for you and peace in igboland and they are theeating to kill me if I open my work chop ...on Monday

Oga me no go pray for you

Till ekpa and his abakiliki oya get sense in Anambra State

Infact 10 more years for you

Biafra is a spirit and the spirit has left your organization

Reason why you people are now killing your fellow igbos and settling scores

IPOB have lost focus

Exactly same way MASSOB and uwazurike lost.

Soon Una go extinct

Better signed deal with the Nigeria government and free yourself

Uwazurike did it
Asari too..

You no different

Biafra is a spirit ... and it no need igbo blood .. but now brother is killing brother in the name of Biafra and even bragging about it

God forbid

The Biafran spirit has left IPOB, Kanu and whatever orgasnization

Biafra is a spirit .. someday another genuine ones will take over

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Bmaster(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Prevent:
badurah for your family first.
which family are you talking about?

And what is brother,if not family ?
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by mighty2: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Monkey Nnamidiot Cownu, saviour and messiah of braind**d akpu munching gorillas from unproductive and cursed beerfraud land begging for prayer, what a shame
Monkey nnamidiot cownu is in zoo cage now and nothing those demented, idiotic beerfraud bastards can do to bring him out from the cage he is now, the bastard will surely be killed and his remains will be thrown away for bird to feed on
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by omenkaLives(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Kanu, the blabbermouth cvnt, now a freedom begger. grin

This was the same small idiot that said he'd cut off the president's head and take it to Biafra. They should cut off his balls and send it to Ariara market, after all, he doesn't need a deek anymore. Afonja FFK already doing a great job on his wife l heard.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by gidgiddy: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
I will pray for him to come out soonest

Up Nnamdi Kanu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Alexpre11: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2022
We move
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by adekolaelect(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Kanu pray by yourself .... Your followers have become Terrorists in the East while others are crying of Igbo presidency or Atikulation. On Your Own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by ChoCho54(f): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2022
My prophet!

Dead or alive, you are a prophet forever and your sacrifices cannot be for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by NnamdiAzikiwe: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Kongi dey catch gigolo grin, ashana sef dey form mandela.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by ChoCho54(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Omenkalives run o... fulani don land again o

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by ChoCho54(f): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Kongi dey catch gigolo grin
Won't you donate yourself? You will be paid more than 30k at least. grin

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by NnamdiAzikiwe: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Won't you donate yourself?

I no be gaybrel. But you and ya mama fit donate una sef. I hear sey your mama na professional svcker grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by ChoCho54(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

I no be gaybrel. But you and ya mama fit donate una sef. I hear sey your mama na professional svcker grin.
You are stylishly asking me to consider your mama, but I deliberately left her out because of the HIV rumors around her. She's a ticking time bomb

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by NnamdiAzikiwe: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are stylishly asking me to consider your mama, but I deliberately left her out because of the HIV rumors around her. She's a ticking time bomb

Shebi your account talk sey u be woman....how I go come consider you for another woman. grin hungry mumu man wey dey hide behind woman account dey talk okpata grin you dey find who do tear your dirty yansh. gay monkey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Yibo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
you just exposed your hairy balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
HAVE You EVER ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU FOR THE KILLING S OF YOUR KINGMEN YOU INSTIGATED STILL HAPOENING?MAY THE CRYS OF INNOCENT BLOOD SPILL IN ALA IGBO HUNT DOWN THEIR KILLERS TO THEIR GRAVE WITH ETERNAL AGONY IFSHA.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by omenkaLives(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Igbo:
Busted. The guy's been following my ass everywhere. Perhaps he thinks I do gays. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Padipadi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ok.
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Busted. The guy's been following my ass everywhere. Perhaps he thinks I do gays. cheesy
[/s]
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by omenkaLives(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Shut up
So Chocho is you!! shocked shocked

Just imagine. cheesy
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by Wazobia2216: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
I pray the last man affected by your rheotorics be released or gain justice before you
At least the man you spoke of has hope

What about the 920 in the train perished, bombed and gunned down in the North

What hope do they have

You blame Nnamdi KANU for the happening in the South East

Is he also behind the vicious killings in the North

Surprisingly, you guys are not talking about it

Well shall terrorists self get access to social media!
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
So Chocho is you!! shocked shocked

Just imagine. cheesy
[/s]
I'm not Cho Cho
Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by ChoCho54(f): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Igbo:
Don't be unfortunate like that zombie. I'm recruiting him for mazi to violate but he preferred his harlot mother to go instead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of The Road For Fulani In The Southeast As ESN Steps Up Anti Grazing Raids / Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed / Deborah Yakubu: Killers Are Impostors From South Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.