Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo (30835 Views)

APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In / Governor Okowa Dissolves State Executive Council, Sack Chief Of Staff, SSG / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by DONSMITH123(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
The National Union of Road Transport Workers has dissolved its Lagos State council under Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo.

NURTW, made this known in a statement titled ‘Dissolution of Lagos State Administrative Council’, jointly signed by its national president, Alhaji Tajudeen Baruwa, and general secretary, Alhaji Kabiru Ado Ya’u.

The union’s secretary in Lagos State, Seyi Bankole, was subsequently announced as the new head of NURTW in Lagos.

The statement read, “ We had a meeting last night Where MC Oluomo was replaced.

“The National administrative council in the exercise of the powers conferred on it by Article 17, section 2. subsections (i) and (ii) of the constitution of the union, during its meeting of April 5th, 2022, has dissolved the Lagos State administrative council forthwith.

“In view of the fact that nature abhors a vacuum and in line with Article 42 section 4, the State Secretary, Seyi Bankole is hereby directed to take over the running of the affairs of Lagos State council pending the constitution of the caretaker committee after due consultations with appropriate relevant authorities, meanwhile, all members of the dissolved state administrative council are hereby directed to handover all property of the Union, including cash to the State Secretary.

“On the strength of the above development, therefore, all members of the union in Lagos State and beyond, including members of the public are hereby kindly requested to henceforth stop dealing with members of the dissolved Lagos State administrative council on issues concerning the union.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/nurtw-national-dissolves-lagos-council-sack-mc-oluomo/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Totilopussylick(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
This could lead to more mining of several peoples head within the environment where all this people reside shocked tongue.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by OnankpaBa(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
space
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
cool
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by FalseProphet1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
This ban and sack will not be enforced.

This I have seen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by slawormiir: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Atlast...
ihatebuhari:
i love you, i love your street vibes. Been following your write up lol. Wish you live in LA I’d love to meet you someday thou
Damnnn....Love you too baby girl........your boyfriend must be a real niggar...if not that your boyfriend is a real niggar I would have advised we hang out in the ancient city of Benin where the King is truely king...but you know a real niggar don't hang out with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrs if not that niggar will pull the trigger and I will have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger....and with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting for

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Stephenlord(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
But this is so wrong
How can they sack Tinubu's campaign manager and the incoming minister of transport? grin grin grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Wazobia2216: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello? Hello Hello

Teni called MC Oluomo, who MC Oluomo go come call bayi

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Chijeep(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
K
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by llorisbhone(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oya now

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by PrinceMajestic: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good one, Tinubu agberos oya start killing yourselves. Where are those idiots that gave their useless parents ultimatum?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by shogsman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
War it is then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by chatinent: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Money wey these people done make eh.

For more pictures, features, and price: https://www.nairaland.com/7065110/5-bedrooms-detached-duplex-sale#111698765

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by olaric(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Guys watch where you go these days ooo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by CoronaVirusPro: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Can’t Lagos State Giverment just dissolve this bandits

Is the government scared of this hoodlums?

With the pain, hardship and insecurity inflicted by this riff rafts, Lagos state government always acting like it does not know.

Only Buba Marwa as a Military administrator dealt with thugs, and that shows they can be eliminated.

Damn! The touting in Lagos is first class. I know it happens in other state, but Lagos case is hyper.

Toutism and thuggery is an institution affiliated to the State government.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by beerfraud: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mazi MC Oluomo
you will be remembered

4 Likes

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by wewe1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uhumm!

When the leopard has a toothache, then the goat can go and collect a debt.

Anyway, A cooking pot for the chameleon is a cooking pot for the lizard.

8 Likes

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by ihatebuhari(f): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Atlast...

i love you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Ogaga87(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
I just dey confused for the entire matter..

This man said he sacked the union, union say them sack am now.. Who we go follow now..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Ajibel(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
I thought LASG said they were going to take over Park management now?

What's going to happen with this new directive from NURTW?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Ademola47(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
He has fallen out with the powers that be...

Lagos state government should better reinforce security apparatus around Oshodi axis to avoid statewide unrest when his loyalists (thugs) cause unrest in the name of protest.

Meanwhile, on a second thought, it might actually be a plan to stop the usage of NURTW in Lagos. What happened in Ibadan comes to mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Passionate888: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tinubu go react now. The next governor of Lagos state sacked by N.U.R.T W. just like that?

Afonjas won't take that lightly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Karemarealty288(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Let's wait and see Lagos state Government reaction.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by ikombe: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wahala

Fight fit sup oh
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Enemyofpeace: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
I love this. Let the roforofo fight begin. Welcome to royal rumble

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.