Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Freebies Section On Nairaland - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Freebies Section On Nairaland (738 Views)

Freebies On Circuit Atlantic / Am Here To Give Freebies & Train Newbies. / Freebies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freebies Section On Nairaland by ossyme(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
/./
Re: Freebies Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
I was actually thinking about it this morning. It doesnt have to be a section, we can maintain this thread for it. It will be nice.

ossyme:

i humbly suggest we create a section for freebies where people can give out things for free ranging from household items and other stuffs.
And to kickstart this, if you have a free roadworthy car with a/c to give, give me call and i will be very glad to come pick it, 0802 0900 466

doesnt have to be household items alone. there are many online freebies too. and what do you mean by a free road worthy car?
Re: Freebies Section On Nairaland by ossyme(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
the freebies can be all sorts of stuff. i mean if anyone has such to give ---a nice car--- am readily available to be given
Re: Freebies Section On Nairaland by pleep(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2011
^^What about a bicycle? I have one that I don't need.

But you have to pay tax and shipping from the u.s ooo.
Re: Freebies Section On Nairaland by page9(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
Pls guys I think d thread is very important and I will urge Seun Osewa to create a section for give-aways
I strongly support d idea especially among nigerians in nigeria.

Just this Morning while it was raining heavily, I saw 4 fully occupied danfo buses conveying students of Aina memorial pry school in Agiliti-Mile 12, Ketu in Lagos to a God-knows location to see how a desktop computer looks like! In dis age and time! I learnt d students were charged N200 each for d trip.
There and then, I thought of donating my long abandoned desktop computer to d school but I know they will need more than one unit.So, my fellow Nairalanders if you are touched by this and you have similar things you want to donate to this school or other school alike.
D school I'm talking about is a public school and I believe most public schools in Nigeria,lagos inclusive lack computer of any sort.
We all may not have all d money to assist d less priviledge in d society but we can stil do our bits by encouraging those who have no used for items that could still make difference in the lives of others.

We are looking for volunteers who have similar passion to help d less priviledge to contact me on 08060008171 or on ddebayo@yahoo.com
Pls note that the donation of all items will go to public schools in need of computer to teach d students but it is expected to b replicated in other states.

Secondly, we are not restricted to computer alone but any item that you consider may still b useful to others such as clothes, household appliances, furnitures etc can b donated to old peoples home,disaster victims and so on.
I know that so many people have no conscience anymore and that is why people find it difficult to help after experiences of so many deceptive people but I'm by His Grace comfortable, I have a thriving business but I believe that d idea of "Me, Myself and I" will not help.
So,If U know any Individuals or organisations both in Nigeria or abroad who can donate used desktop,flat screen, laptops and other computer pheripherals that would b good enough to teach students in both public pry & secondary schools in Nigeria on how to use computer, pls reach me through d above mentioned phone or e-mail add.

Seun, pls join us in dis noble project to help humanity.
Thank you all as we await ur positive response
Re: Freebies Section On Nairaland by okoliefred: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
hi pls guys i need a laptop,if any one can offer one this is my address where to send it to 9/13 anthony obe street mafoluku oshodim lagos nigeria. thank u guys

Re: Freebies Section On Nairaland by stockprong: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
yahoo

(1) (Reply)

10 Million Litres Of Pms Available @57 Naira Per Litre. / Earn Extra Income (business Opportunity) For You In 2012 / Smart Pick Investment Plan @newnation Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.