Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sonnie Badu, Ghanaian Artiste Predicts Budding Rapper Black Sherif To Win The Gr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonnie Badu, Ghanaian Artiste Predicts Budding Rapper Black Sherif To Win The Gr (176 Views)

Ghanaian Artiste, King Kese Calls Out Burna Boy Over Black Sherif (pic) / Celebrities Pays Tribute As Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dies At 51 / Ghanaian Artiste Ebony Dead (Graphic photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonnie Badu, Ghanaian Artiste Predicts Budding Rapper Black Sherif To Win The Gr by Azeemokoya: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ghanaian gospel musician, Sonnie Badu has predicted that budding rapper Black Sherif can win the Grammy award very soon.

“Hopefully you can win a Grammy for Ghana music sometime in the future,” Sonnie Badu wrote on his Instagram page.

The 20-year-old Ghanaian youngster, Black Sherif has been making headlines in recent weeks since his song, ‘Kwaku the traveler’ became an instant hit across Nigerian radio airwaves.

In a post on Instagram, the renowned gospel artiste, Badu hailed the sensational singer and rapper for breaking into the Nigerian music scene.

From his experience, such a feat is very difficult.

“Breaking through the borders of Nigeria with music is not a joke. I’ve been here over 10 years and Nigeria is home for me when it comes to music.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/sonnie-badu-ghanaian-artiste-predicts-budding-rapper-black-sherif-to-win-the-grammys-soon/

(1) (Reply)

What A Wonderful And Interesting Video / I Don't Have Toxic Fans Says Korra / Rema - Calm Down (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.