Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Please Can Someone Help Me Buy Change Of Course Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Can Someone Help Me Buy Change Of Course Form (667 Views)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 65th Regular Course Form Is Out / The Yaba College Of Technology - Change Of Course Form. / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Can Someone Help Me Buy Change Of Course Form by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
Am so stressed up in jamb office here in anambra state. The change of course of form is no where to be found. Am so suprised that they said they don't have the form but you see guys having it as many as 200 - 300 pcs each for sale. And they sale it 5000 when the price is 2500. Please if anyone can help me buy it cheaper, I will be very happy. Please government should look into this kind of evil in jamb.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Buy Change Of Course Form by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2011

(1)

I Can Make Your Night Mare Come To Past: / After 8yrs!im Tired Of This Admission Nonsense! / Great Educational Videos For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.