Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! (855 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / How I Was Defrauded By Palmpay App Nigeria / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by LawyerLomo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please, mob help me push this to the front page.

I was introduced to msport by someone and I opened an account with them, it been over 8months now.

I was asked to insert my account number and purchase an airtime/voucher of #100 which I did.

5 months ago, I received a debit of #100 without my consent, this made me deactivated and diffuse my bank account from the app.

Not until today, I had forgotten that I even had account with msport.

They wipe my account to Zero please help!!!!

Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by onlyson16(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
LawyerLomo:

I was introduced to msport by someone and I opened an account with them, it been over 8months now.

I was asked to insert my account number and purchase an airtime/voucher of #100 which I did.

5 months ago, I received a debit of #100 without my consent, this made me deactivated and diffuse my bank account from the app.

u be mumu. Nobody ll help u. Its better u learn it in a hard way
Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by LawyerLomo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
More

Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by Kennyprince: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
What actually happened is that the person who introduced you is a hacker and scammer.

He did all this

4 Likes

Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by LawyerLomo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kennyprince:
What actually happened is that the person who introduced you is a hacker and scammer.

He did all this

It's been almost 1year now.

But, have you any idea about MSport?
Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by HeavenVGate: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
LawyerLomo:

I'm glad you dumbs are getting scammed lately grin grin grin DO NOT USE YOUR BANK DETAILS ANYWHERE ASIDE THE ACTUAL BANK. PERFORM ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS MAINLY ON YOUR BANK APP. BE WISE OR ELSE YOU LOSS EVERYTHING YOU LABOURED FOR.
Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by Obagofixxy: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
This one Na Msport adder now, Na so one of my guy tell me say make him give me update, he carry this rubbish come,i block am asap, they will always give you time interval when you won't remember, my friend own his brother used his account to pay for sporty bet on a Saturday morning they remembered my guy Na so the collect 120k

Bro the money Don go ohhhhh
Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by LawyerLomo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
HeavenVGate:

I'm glad you dumbs are getting scammed lately grin grin grin DO NOT USE YOUR BANK DETAILS ANYWHERE ASIDE THE ACTUAL BANK. PERFORM ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS MAINLY ON YOUR BANK APP. BE WISE OR ELSE YOU LOSS EVERYTHING YOU LABOURED FOR.

Thank you for these candid words, may the good God bless you sire.
Re: Please is there Anyone Here Who Know Any Thing About MSPORT? I Was Defrauded! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
This guy never tell us the full gist.No be otp dey there?Who sent it to the hacker?

(1) (Reply)

Prison And Castration In Peru For Rape Of Children / EKWEREMADU: Brother Of Alleged Victim Contradicts Metropolitan Police / Unknown Gunmen Kill Intending Couple In Imo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.