Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 (105981 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 0) On 12th April 2023 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 / CSKA Moscow Vs Arsenal: Europa League (2 - 2) On 12th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Reference(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2022
phinter:
I am a United fan but there is a bigger issue with officiating in the champions league and favouring Spanish teams. That hand ball call on Alonzo isn’t in a million years. They definitely wouldn’t give that as a pen and so why disallow the goal for something that doesn’t affect or hemp the player at all.

Wrong here.
It is a standard FIFA rule, revised the last time.
Any touch onto goal is considered an assist and will be ruled out, whether intentionally or not.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Kaysalas(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2022
admissionrunz:
Real Madrid to win 5k giveaway to 15 people. Quote me
Bros! grin cheesy
Good morning
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Slynation:
I swear...Man city will so run marathon goals on this Madrid team I watched tonight

Yeah this is quite easy to say. But Ancelotti has made this Madrid team very difficult to predict with his tactics. Honestly before the Chelsea game, I didn't give them a chance after their lacklustre display against PSG but he still managed to knock out the star studded side and now they have also gotten rid of the defending champions.

As things stand, Madrid has an edge over city. City doesn't have a good defence like Chelsea so they will really struggle to contain the likes of Benzema, Vinicius, Valverde etc and Modric with his world class passes that destroyed Chelsea's impenetrable defence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Elizkid: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Jazzman01:

Yeah this is quite easy to say. But Ancelotti has made this Madrid team very difficult to predict with his tactics. Honestly before the Chelsea game, I didn't give them a chance after their lacklustre display against PSG but he still managed to knock out the star studded side and now they have also gotten rid of the defending champions.

As things stand, Madrid has an edge over city. City doesn't have a good defence like Chelsea so they will really struggle to contain the likes of Benzema, Vinicius, Valverde etc and Modric with his world class passes that destroyed Chelsea's impenetrable defence.

You're funny.

City have conceded the least goals this season, yet you say Chelsea's defense is better than theirs? Again, you're funny.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Dybala11(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Chelsea fans and their premature ejaculation wahala. The heights of it all was that they thought that Madrid won't score. There's blood on Luka Modric's hands o, he sent Chelsea fans back to their trenches with one accurate pass. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Shyboyk(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2022
openmine:

Please read again! wink wink

All this one is super story
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Aguwanyi: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

And what would United even relegating
change? Absolutely nothing!

Now back to Chelsea..
Collect hug
Collecting hug won't change anything as well,so hold ur hug cos u will need it more later
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Ogunleti01: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Our backline looks very old and sluggish. Nacho, Alaba, have poor mobility we could see how barca frontline exposed them the other time. i guess that area should be given attention. Carvajal and mendy overlapping runs always leave them exposed at the back
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Aguwanyi: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Chelsea lost is like a win for them. What mockery of a club
grin grin grin...its really a big win for them.That is what happens when their team refuse to give dem bragging rights, they depend on their rival team loss just to feel happy...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Aguwanyi: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2022
BENEAMATA:
well , come weekend , it's back to as you were . Chelsea are winners . We win . It's what we do .winners are all over the airwaves , bottlers and failures call vibes of winners noise pollution . Well they should blame the deejays , cos we are not their family house' useless ,noisy generators that sound like plane is taking off . Please my fellow chelsea fan , help me tell these dumb asses to win something to try and counter our " noise " especially those sorry lot at OLoD o trafford . grin grin grin
grin grin grin...u bad gaan

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by openmine(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Shyboyk:

All this one is super story
Oga why are you finding it hard to comprehend simple EL?
Did you not see last season in my comment you mentioned?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by BrashMan: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Ekaka1:

You're absolutely spot on but you can imagine the bile and nauseating hate for Chelsea here...and if we win theyd change the story and tell us that Villarreal or any other EPL team will use us as wipes blablabla and if we lose they'd forget that they didn't even give us the chance to come this far...not even as The Whole World and pundits are applauding the the boys this night for rising to the occasion...the Nigerian fan base has problems they troll and hate beyond the beautiful game....and I just wonder

It's seems u are not aware of the hate u Chelsea fans have for other clubs especially Man U. You guys shouldn't be talking a lot complaining about hate because it lives in you.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Gbest90(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have actually rested my case with them this season...

Like I told one of their fans earlier: Can't keep kicking a team on the fast track to 10th position.
Dear Lord grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Dybala11(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Ekaka1:

You're absolutely spot on but you can imagine the bile and nauseating hate for Chelsea here...and if we win theyd change the story and tell us that Villarreal or any other EPL team will use us as wipes blablabla and if we lose they'd forget that they didn't even give us the chance to come this far...not even as The Whole World and pundits are applauding the the boys this night for rising to the occasion...the Nigerian fan base has problems they troll and hate beyond the beautiful game....and I just wonder
How can you hate to be on the receiving end of what you often dish out to others??
Is that not hypocrisy??
You cannot troll others whenever their team fails and expect them not to return the favour whenever the tides turn against your team. Chelsea fans and premature ejaculation sha, like you guys seriously believed that Madrid wouldn't score even a goal in that match. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by CheedyJ(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnrake69:

Ancient club. When last Una win trophy?
Tot u said we've not won it b4, now we're an ancient club, lol...anyways, d trophy for d club that won our hearts is none other than CHELSHIT...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by yetunsbay(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=maticar post=111893769][/quote]I'm of American. Any prob ?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by JohnSP99: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
donb06:

Somebody that was averaging between 25-30 goals per season na em u say Ronaldo do bad... So mk Ronaldo reduce em goal rate to look good... Someone like you will be very bad manger because of emotions...
please price this, he dropped his performance for Ronaldo which he was on fire even before Ronaldo came and now he's gone he's back to his best even at old age.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by yetunsbay(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=maticar post=111893769][/quote]

Aiit then
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by oyatainer(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
phinter:
I am a United fan but there is a bigger issue with officiating in the champions league and favouring Spanish teams. That hand ball call on Alonzo isn’t in a million years. They definitely wouldn’t give that as a pen and so why disallow the goal for something that doesn’t affect or hemp the player at all.

Useless theory! Something that was shown to everyone to see. It was too obvious to deny joor. I am not a Madrid fan but that handball was not the issue. Besides, Chelsea a still scored after that and u are bringing useless excuse.

Was it not Chelsea that got three penalties with two red card advantage against Ajax last season? Why not shouting favoritism for English team then!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Shyboyk(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
openmine:

Oga why are you finding it hard to comprehend simple EL?
Did you not see last season in my comment you mentioned?

What is the meaning of inexperienced defenders are they not also professional footballer or they just took them from no where and told them to come play and if I may ask who are these inexperienced defenders
Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Obiebanks007(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Asin me omo I dey very lucky today. :Done nairalander done dey already make arrangements to collect am before Madrid score

But to be sincere, u for do as you talk

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by Cardealer2021(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Obiebanks007:

But to be sincere, u for do as you talk
When the match dey 3:0 one nairalander when dey close done already quote me.
We done already agree terms before Madrid score one goal

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by oyatainer(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Our backline looks very old and sluggish. Nacho, Alaba, have poor mobility we could see how barca frontline exposed them the other time. i guess that area should be given attention. Carvajal and mendy overlapping runs always leave them exposed at the back

Madrid tried. They play more than half of the match with no natural centre back. If they had lost, they could have cited that as an excuse but they are not Chelsea.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL Final (1 - 4) On 3rd June 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.