Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Has Crashed!? (5031 Views)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Kilometres: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2022
It has been 24 hours now that the number 1 Nigeria betting company's website has been down

So many pundits and people who depend on them for business have been left aura of uncertainty and anxiety.

We hope they come back stronger because thousands depend on them as means of livelihood...either as staff, retail shop or even the food vendors around the corners.

NB
Hope the funds in accounts are safe oooo

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Picadelly(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2022
This is serious...
They should tell the public what really went down.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by slawormiir: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Sportybet sure me die..
The niggar below me though...not your fault..humans hate what they don't understand
Gambling is good..even the life we are living now is Gambling...because our tomorrow is never guaranteed
For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among

A big shout to all my fellow Gambler, high rollers, stakers, risk takers and pundits

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Bornbiafra: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Better for Nigerian youth...

Do you know how many youth that has been saved from their bondage..

If only Govt will ban all them...

So many suicide is caused by them

So many recked home is caused by them

Let's all pray they don't come back again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Kilometres: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Inspired04:

Maintenance progress, we adding new features

Are you kidding me?

Adding new features for over 24hours? You don't mean it!

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2022
shocked

Wouldn't that be a good one for male children that wasted their future in betting shop, expecting and dreaming about money they will never have.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Kilometres: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Picadelly:
This is serious...
They should tell the public what really went down.

Exactly.

It could be cyber attack but for multi billion naira business, they aught to have backup. If Nairaland has back ever since that major attack here.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
This is a major business in Nigeria, it should be a talking point

Hope people's funds are safe.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by CryptoClub2018: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't pray they come back. They have destroyed many lives

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Bornbiafra: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Sportybet sure me die..
The niggar below me though...not your fault..humans hate what they don't understand
Gambling is good..even the life we are living now is Gambling...because our tomorrow is never guaranteed
For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among

A big shout to all my fellow Gambler, high rollers, stakers, risk takers and pundits
soon you come back like this man

https://www.nairaland.com/7030567/bet9ja-evil-agenda-life-how/1#111074690

Since you started playing bet9ja how much have you lost and how much have you won

Do the maths and tell yourself if you have made it thru bet9ja or if you have lost it

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Youngxx: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Sportybet sure me die..

I don't see football bet as gambling O.... Just predict and win or lose.. that's it cool

6 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2022
I have a running ticket. What will be outcome if I win? because I bet with my own account.
Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Bornbiafra: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Bet9ja was developed by the Italians and aided by one idiot called kunle soname..

They are ripping Nigerians..

Have you seen the lifestyle Italians are living
At the expense of our youths future

The Italians are ripping Nigerians just like the Chinese are ripping Nigerians with loan app..

If Federal government don't want to interfere then almighty God will interfere..

It's a taboo in Islamic and Christian Life to gamble...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Edoreborn: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2022
For those shouting they shouldn't come back because gambling has ruined so many lives,,pls biko allow those that play it..after all one man food is anoda man's poison..

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Tombrown3(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2022
I heard they were attacked by hackers and made away with all their money, billions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by shalomm: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Tombrown3:
I heard they were attacked by hackers and made away with all their money, billions of naira.

How? Was their bank account attacked?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Tombrown3(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2022
shalomm:

let me not go much into how this works so as not to confuse you.

When a server side of website is hacked, some of its algorithm might be altered, eg: the algorithm that checks if a game plays over 1.5 or not. When this is altered, you can reprogram the outcome to suit your need!

Imagine hacking a bet site, then go to the virtual football and reprogram the outcomes of the virtual match to play over 4.5 from 1 to 10. Then you play it with 20k, how much will it give you? Now do this like 20times and see how much you've made. (that's how they got money from their bank account, because bet pays you when you win)

The withdrawal is very simple, since they now have the right to grant themselves "withdraw approval" which was another way the betting sites use to check for errors and know if you genuinely won the money you are about to withdraw.

Bros, na long story, but it can happen oo, I swear!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by osy77(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
I don't pray they come back. They have destroyed many lives

The jobs they have created nko...shey e go bad for one person make e for good for another person abi

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Imagine how many people way for play Bayern Munich to win Villarreal yesterday and there ticket for cut, Not only crashed let that there shopbet9JA websites be banished,scattered,battered,rattered and be crumbled, nonsense dey just they cut guys ticket anyhow sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Domif: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2022
It's a big blow to the company, they will be back bigger and better. Proudly bet9ja agent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by shalomm: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Tombrown3:

let me not go much into how this works so as not to confuse you.

When a server side of website is hacked, some of its algorithm might be altered, eg: the algorithm that checks if a game plays over 1.5 or not. When this is altered, you can reprogram the outcome to suit your need!

Imagine hacking a bet site, then go to the virtual football and reprogram the outcomes of the virtual match to play over 4.5 from 1 to 10. Then you play it with 20k, how much will it give you? Now do this like 20times and see how much you've made. (that's how they got money from their bank account, because bet pays you when you win)

The withdrawal is very simple, since they now have the right to grant themselves "withdraw approval" which was another way the betting sites use to check for errors and know if you genuinely won the money you are about to withdraw.

Bros, na long story, but it can happen oo, I swear!
Lol... That's not what happened. Funny as this might sound, I'm talking to one of the hackers in the onion site.
What they actually have is the clients databases and not Money. Also there is heavy DDOS attack. Bet9ja is not telling people the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Bornbiafra: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2022
shalomm:

Lol... That's not what happened. Funny as this might sound, I'm talking to one of the hackers in the onion site.
What they actually have is the clients databases and not Money. Also there is heavy DDOS attack. Bet9ja is not telling people the truth.
what is ddos

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by CryptoClub2018: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2022
osy77:

The jobs they have created nko...shey e go bad for one person make e for good for another person abi

The number of people they have destroyed there lives in way more than those they have helped. They are also destroying the lives of some of the people they are helping too.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Bornbiafra: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The number of people they have destroyed there lives in way more than those they have helped. They are also destroying the lives of some of the people they are helping too.
very true
Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Since yesterday no single bet was registered with bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Youngxx: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
The matter self off me...... Abeg make una remove leg from ground grin grin

Anybody interested in buying IG account should quote me with his WhatsApp number.
Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Mooh247: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Bet9ja was developed by the Italians and aided by one idiot called kunle soname..

They are ripping Nigerians..

Have you seen the lifestyle Italians are living
At the expense of our youths future

The Italians are ripping Nigerians just like the Chinese are ripping Nigerians with loan app..

If Federal government don't want to interfere then almighty God will interfere..

It's a taboo in Islamic and Christian Life to gamble...

African man and his ignorance

Who told you betting is bad?!

All this archiac mentality wont take you any fvcking where trust me

Sports analyst with proper information would easily win bet.. uneducated foolish black man gambles on luck and impulse and that's why he looses..

Smart people predict games based on previous happenings and forms of a club and win, hence it's a Global billion dollars industry

But like everything introduce to Africans... Stupidity must be added

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

African man and his ignorance

Who told you betting is bad?!

All this archiac mentality wont take you any fvcking where trust

Sports analyst with proper information would easily win bet.. uneducated foolish black man gambles on luck and impulse and that's why he looses..

Smart people predict games based on previous happenings and forms of a club and win, hence it's a Global billion dollars industry

But like everything introduce to Africans... Stupidity must be added
kiss
Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Mooh247: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
shalomm:

DDOS attack won't even allow the index file and homepage load... The site still displays the html page created for maintenance related issues so a crash or DDOS attack is off the table

Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by wirinet(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
shalomm:

Abeg helep me ask am o! How dem go made away with billions of naira without hacking their bank account?
Re: Bet9ja Has Crashed!? by Tombrown3(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
shalomm:

So the rumor was right, it was actually hacked.

My comment was just a theorical instance, it wasn't a fact about what happened, in fact you just confirmed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Joins Maccabi Tel Aviv / Man Inserts Finger Into Cavani's Anus, Cavani Sent Off For Slap - Pics And Video / Photos: Reasons Why You Cant Hate Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.