Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone (3955 Views)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / What Is Wrong With My Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders.

My phone (iPhone XS) is in good condition even till last night. But I don't understand what's happening now.

I charged my phone all through the night, only for me to wake up this morning and I noticed a sudden change about my phone... My phone screen is popping up, and funny thing is, the phone is working very well.

I don't know how my schedule is gonna be today, but I might it take to mainland at ikeja (computer village) to fix it. This is the first time in my life I'm actually trying to fix a phone.

Please what could be wrong with my phone?? Can it be fixed?? How much will I use in fixing it?? I don't want to be scammed, I really wanna go prepared.

Phone engineers in the house please Help!!!

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by tahir01(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Mehn! Sure say the battery never swell? Abi e fall

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2022
tahir01:
Mehn! Sure say the battery never swell? Abi e fall
No, It did not fall. If you say it's the battery, can it be fixed? How much?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Goodvibes8(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2022
It's the battery, you need to change that battery. Just hold like 20k to repair it.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are you asking how much? I thought you claimed to be a billionaire

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Why are you asking how much? I thought you claimed to be a billionaire
I don't want to be scammed.

I should be throwing money on the air everyday because I'm a billionaire??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Goodvibes8:
It's the battery, you need to change that battery. Just hold like 20k to repair it.
Alright. Thank you.
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Battery issue..

And please do not go to computer village.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
Battery issue..

And please do not go to computer village.
Okay thanks.

Please, Where should I take it to?
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Okay thanks.

there are good and reputable iphone repair outlets in lekki. It is better to spend money once and be rest assured that no further complications would arise than looking for cheap stuff and end up getting your phone damaged. Which area in lagos do you stay?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
there are good and reputable iphone repair outlets in lekki. It is better to spend money once and be rest assured that no further complications would arise than looking for cheap stuff and end up getting your phone damaged. Which area in lagos do you stay?
I stay at ikoyi. But I thought ikeja (computer village) is best place to get tech accessories?

Well, this is my first time trying to fix a phone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
I stay at ikoyi. But I thought ikeja (computer village) is best place to get tech accessories?

Well, this is my first time trying to fix a phone.
please, your chances of getting swindled or getting a substandard replacement is very high in that computer village. Below are verified listings of iphone repairers.

[url]https://www.google.com/localservices/prolist?g2lbs=AGgkzMy0CXw6WlOD3_Q2g_oBvmi6TxZRlgIRFuzfg7bjcrKqey8p26gWuscVjKzvBm0-uu5ZTXOh&hl=en-NG&gl=ng&ssta=1&q=iphone+repairs+in+lagos&oq=iphone+repairs+in+lagos&scp=Ch1nY2lkOm1vYmlsZV9waG9uZV9yZXBhaXJfc2hvcBJFEhIJwYCC5iqLOxARy9nDZ6OHntwaEgkNVSfiuvI7EBHWib4bf61x5yIFTGFnb3MqFA1HjM8DFUzC2AEdh8L-AyULbRECGg5pcGhvbmUgcmVwYWlycyIXaXBob25lIHJlcGFpcnMgaW4gbGFnb3MqGE1vYmlsZSBwaG9uZSByZXBhaXIgc2hvcA%3D%3D&slp=MgA%3D&src=2&origin=https://www.google.com&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwjgxOrgsoH3AhW7ILkGHd6QCt0QxMEEegQIAxAa[/url]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Daniel7543: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Babe, make I buy you new iPhone 13, I get plenty money, but if only you'll allow me chop your fresh KUKUNASE.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Thank you so much. I really appreciate. God bless you.
good.. Go to the one closest to you so you can easily go back there incase of any issues. Make you no come dey go far , if the phone develop issue, the person go don already dissapear.
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Beremx(f): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
just buy another battery and get it fixed. The battery shouldn’t be more than 3k. Fixing it should be 1k. That’s 4K in total. Tell the technician to change the battery. That’s the only fault it has
Stop charging your phone throughout the night. Remove when it’s full

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Mariangeles(f): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

Does it easily get really hot when you use it?
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Does it easily get really hot when you use it?
Yes, it easily get warm.
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by todaynewsreview: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Beremx:
just buy another battery and get it fixed. The battery shouldn’t be more than 3k. Fixing it should be 1k. That’s 4K in total. Tell the technician to change the battery. That’s the only fault it has

It's iPhone not Android. You won't get it that amount. Let her hold atleast 10k.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by todaynewsreview: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Okay thanks.

It's overcharged. Once a phone is 100% ensure you remove it from charging.
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Jennyclay(f): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2022
todaynewsreview:

It's overcharged. Once a phone is 100% ensure you remove it from charging.
Yes, I will.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Mhykel217(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beremx:

You've obviously never used an iphone buh its ok tho.
I just changed my screen this week (same phone) it was 32k
Battery should be 10k thereabout

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mhykel217:

i just shock as i see wetin the girl type. Iphone battery 3k? As in she dey ment?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mhykel217:

what kind of insult is this? When a phone battery is swollen common sense doesn’t tell you it’s battery that was overcharged?

For your information, I use an IPhone angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Beremx(f): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
i just shock as i see wetin the girl type. Iphone battery 3k? As in she dey ment?
na your mama dey ment.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Beremx(f): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
todaynewsreview:

It's iPhone not Android. You won't get it that amount. Let her hold atleast 10k.
I changed my battery last year and I bought it for 3k at alaba. The cost of battery depends on the type of iPhone. I use iPhone 6s and the battery was 3k as at last year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by todaynewsreview: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beremx:
I changed my battery last year and I bought it for 3k at alaba. The cost of battery depends on the type of iPhone. I use iPhone 6s and the battery was 3k as at last year

Alaba and last year means a lot in prices and location. Let her go with atleast 10k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by VOsimhen144(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beremx:
How can you compare the price of iPhone 6s battery to iPhone XS. That girl will spend nothing less than 15k to change her phone battery.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Yes, it easily get warm.

Same thing happened with mine.

If you can, I'd advise you get a good new Android phone than waste your money further on that iPhone.
iPhone is overrated in my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Beremx(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
VOsimhen144:
How can you compare the price of iPhone 6s battery to iPhone XS. That girl will spend nothing less than 15k to change her phone battery.
oh okay. I didn’t bother to read the type of iPhone she uses. You are right

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by socialmediaman: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
When iPhone starts having issues like this, it’s time to consider getting a new one. Also, consider getting a phone cover or something to protect it from a fall after you get it fixed. I wonder if it’s been opened before, unless you bought it new

Also I suggest you go to an established phone repair shop, not just anyone with tools who can’t compensate for damaging a phone
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Mhykel217(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beremx:
what kind of insult is this? When a phone battery is swollen common sense doesn’t tell you it’s battery that was overcharged?

For your information, I use an IPhone angry angry

6s smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Slavery And Abuse / A Must Read For The Married Couples And Those Who Will Marry Soon / Why Women Forgive Cheaters (but Men Don’t)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.