Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager (14363 Views)

Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Enemyofpeace: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pierocash:
This is the same Man United taunting Chelsea for changing coaches ,but right now, they are changing coaches like wrapper without winning anything. Chelsea changed and won trophies.

If Man United like,they should appoint Tuchel, Klopp,and Guardiola put together,they won't win ordinary plastic spoon with those crop of average players they are parading.
your bad Belle no be okrika, na grade 1. Wehdone sir
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by goodvision12(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pierocash:
This is the same Man United taunting Chelsea for changing coaches ,but right now, they are changing coaches like wrapper without winning anything. Chelsea changed and won trophies.

If Man United like,they should appoint Tuchel, Klopp,and Guardiola put together,they won't win ordinary plastic spoon with those crop of average players they are parading.
ogbenı go sıdon
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by ahonzi: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
I personally have been considering even Leeds United
Ecbatana:
As much as I love football, my eyes itch whenever I watch Man. Utd play. They lack cohesion and team spirit.
It is much more better watching Burnley.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by liftedud(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
We are United

GGMU

Surely we all bounce back, na just time

We wish the incoming coach well

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Ximenez(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing will change, cos he's not better than Van Gaal and Mou.
Best thing as a manager is just to come to the commercial club, chop money and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by angelfallz(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Were going to do an overhaul
Pierocash:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Athemisia: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
brightalo1010:
olosho supporter
grin grin

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by mattmogan88: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
If maguire and Rashford still Dy start Manchester united after the appointment, na same problem.

Especially Maguire, that guy is a disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by spy24(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank God they did not listening to those nonsense ex players that were clamouring for pochetino

Sometimes I wonder if na only manutd get ex players

See Bayern

I've not heard lahm or shwinstegier talking about the team since retirement but those of manutd keep on talking and talking especially the British guys

It's annoying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by angelfallz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sabastian Haller was a flop at West Ham, but Ten Hag turned him into a good striker, however, there is going to be an overhaul of the playing squad, because many of the players aren't suited to ten hag's style of play
Jorussia:
. Personally, i don't think he is the best manager for this current united squad.He doesn't have a record of working with underperforming players on huge wages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by ahonzi: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
I agree with you, but me thinks the issues with that club are so deep rooted, the manager alone can't fix them. There's absolutely no hint of a football philosophy or vision in that club. So with that, how do you even begin to speak of cohesion and team spirit? Until they develop and have a recognised philosophy; that incorporates how they want to play, their vision etc, before December, they might yet change two more managers.
colorsofrainbow:
I'm a united but if this new man still leaves floppy Maguire as the captain & allow him to keep disgracing the club all cos of his English background, then it's more like bathing a pig and giving it new at of clothes to wear.

Maguire is no where good to play for Manchester United. The new manager should start from him if he's serious. That's what other ignored which hunted them eventually. He should be able to make that tough decision.
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by angelfallz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
I agree with you. Currently, man United has the highest number of ex players of any football club, doing punditry. Most of these ex United players are toxic, and their punditry mostly serves to bring United down.
However, IMO they are not 'the problem', but part of the problem.
famousroland:
Problem with Manchester United is not coach, too much of old players parading themselves as pundits, that’s what is killing the club

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Jmichael1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enoch3721:
Man Utd fans like me are already walking towards plan B besides Na only logo of Bayern Munich or Liverpool I need I go just comot man own put any of those clubs own with super glue

guy u funny ooh....

abeg commot 4rm man u ooh b4 u get high BP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Tyndalejane: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
For me it's all about the players. If he his appointed he just have to work on the players. Their confidence level is very low. If you're not committed please kindly leave the club. Every player must justify his selection.
In another news, for all your real estate investment decision contact TREMENDOUS PROPERTIES call 09025951191,08032180234.
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Hermoso33: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Contact us at Oasis Educational Consultancy for your academic, business and tourist Visas. No advance payment. Try us and be convinced. +2349016055748(WhatsApp) +2349162197500 (Call)
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Well, if this appointment scales through, it won't be bad....

However, it is not enough to keep appointing great names. It's about giving them time! Allowing them enshrine a culture and process that will see the club soaring for decades!

So, the question remains... Will they allow the man do his job?!!!

Can they just back the fvck off and let him have free reign to pick his players and establish his philosophy?!! This especially includes Sir. Ferguson!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by bluefilm: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
It will still end in premium tears.

Man United is already a dead club
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by tolijascro(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enoch3721:
Man Utd fans like me are already walking towards plan B besides Na only logo of Bayern Munich or Liverpool I need I go just comot man own put any of those clubs own with super glue

Plastic fan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by TawTaw: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing will change
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Ejanla0147: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jorussia:
. Personally, i don't think he is the best manager for this current united squad.He doesn't have a record of working with underperforming players on huge wages.
please name one manager with a record of working with underperforming players on huge wages please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by johndho(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
I'm a united but if this new man still leaves floppy Maguire as the captain & allow him to keep disgracing the club all cos of his English background, then it's more like bathing a pig and giving it new set of clothes to wear.

Maguire is no where good to play for Manchester United. The new manager should start from him if he's serious. That's what others ignored which hunted them eventually. He should be able to make that tough decision.
Nobody for manutd fit collect that captaincy from Maguire. Na england boy nah and starting 11 for england.
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
angelfallz:
Sabastian Haller was a flop at West Ham, but Ten Hag turned him into a good striker, however, there is going to be an overhaul of the playing squad, because many of the players aren't suited to ten hag's style of play

Many of the players shouldn't be playing top level football...

United needs to sit up with regards to their transfer policy. They can't just be signing anyone and anything with hype around the person.

Select players based solely on their ability to fit into a coaching system. Simple!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by crossbreedwears(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
How is he their problem First Lieutenant?
Firstlieutenant:
The problem with Man utd, no be coach.

The problem na CR7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by GreatAxeMan: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good riddance. Manchester United does not need or want olosho fans.
Liverpool went 30 years without winning the EPL, yet their fans remained faithful.
No club deserves prostitute fans.

Enoch3721:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by JoeOdion(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by autonomous22: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pierocash:

Shut up! U talk too much
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by nesgeeek(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
nice decision by man utd
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Bbbw: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by angelfallz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gbam!!
Ralf Rangnick alluded to what you said after the draw with Leicester city. He has even spoken about it previously, how our recruitment strategy has not been up to scratch.
Luckily, the noise coming out of the club, is pointing in the direction of recruiting players that fit the style of play of the coach.
Angelfrost:

Many of the players shouldn't be playing top level football...

United needs to sit up with regards to their transfer policy. They can't just be signing anyone and anything with hype around the person.

Select players based solely on their ability to fit into a coaching system. Simple!!!
Re: Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
angelfallz:
Gbam!!
Ralf Rangnick alluded to what you said after the draw with Leicester city. He has even spoken about it previously, how our recruitment strategy has not been up to scratch.
Luckily, the noise coming out of the club, is pointing in the direction of recruiting players that fit the style of play of the coach.

That is the key to success for top teams... This is where United has been getting it wrong for too long.

Thank God you guys now have seasoned people to supervise transfers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Napoli Vs Manchester City: UCL (2 - 4) On 1st November 2017 / EFL Cup QF Draw: Utd Vs Colchester; Man City Vs Oxford; Liverpool Vs Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.