Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? (494 Views)

COVID-19: How Can Someone Wearing PPE Perform Ablution For Solah? / Qiyam Al-layl Or Tarawih: Sunnah Or Bid'at? / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Drop your dalil here
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2022
You should bring a dalil that restricts the Taraawih in particular to other than after Ishaa only.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
You should bring a dalil that restricts the Taraawih in particular to other than after Ishaa only.

Mumu
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Mumu

Mumu and you are fasting?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever does not leave evil words and deeds while fasting, Allah does not need him to leave food and drink.”
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1903

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mumu and you are fasting?

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever does not leave evil words and deeds while fasting, Allah does not need him to leave food and drink.”
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1903

Keferi quoting Hadith.

The question isn't for you. For Muslims or ignorant Muslims. Not for you
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Keferi quoting Hadith.

The question isn't for you. For Muslims or ignorant Muslims. Not for you

So the hadith said you can call you "Jabatiyah kind of Keferi" mumu right?

Continue to lie and delude yourself!

Al-Bukhari and Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him speak good or else keep silent …”

Al-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “If he wants to speak, then if what he wants to say is good and he is confident that he will be rewarded for it, whether it is obligatory or praiseworthy, then let him speak, but if it does not seem to him that it is good and he will be rewarded for it, then let him refrain from speaking, whether he thinks it is haram (impermissible) or makrooh (disliked) or permissible. Based on this, it is recommended to refrain from saying permissible words and we are enjoined to avoid this, lest it lead us into something that is haram or makrooh, which is what happens in many cases or in most cases. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

‘Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).’ [50:18]

So tell me how many rewards have you got as Angels record our deed for calling me mumu?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

So the hadith said you can call you "Jabatiyah kind of Keferi" mumu right?

Continue to lie and delude yourself!

Al-Bukhari and Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him speak good or else keep silent …”

Al-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “If he wants to speak, then if what he wants to say is good and he is confident that he will be rewarded for it, whether it is obligatory or praiseworthy, then let him speak, but if it does not seem to him that it is good and he will be rewarded for it, then let him refrain from speaking, whether he thinks it is haram (impermissible) or makrooh (disliked) or permissible. Based on this, it is recommended to refrain from saying permissible words and we are enjoined to avoid this, lest it lead us into something that is haram or makrooh, which is what happens in many cases or in most cases. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

‘Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).’ [50:18]

So tell me how many rewards have you got as Angels record our deed for calling me mumu?

Stop disturbing the thread. This thread is for Muslims
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Tarawih is the Same as qiyam-lail.

To those performing these ibaadah after ishai..

Bring dalil on it.

Whoever claims something is an act of worship is to bring dalil to prove that
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Without wasting our time.. there's absolutely no dalil to ascertain that performing tarawih after is ishai is correct.

Prophet didn't do it
His companions didn't do it
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2022
People that perform tarawih right after ishai are

1. Shia
2. Sufi
3. Mumayiun
4. Tablig
5. Izala

And other sects.. basically sects only perform these bidah called ibaadah
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Tarawih is the Same as qiyam-lail.

To those performing these ibaadah after ishai..

Bring dalil on it.

Whoever claims something is an act of worship is to bring dalil to prove that

But why can't you bring a clear dalil for the timing of Taraawih or Qiyam al Layl during Ramadan?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

But why can't you bring a clear dalil for the timing of Taraawih or Qiyam al Layl during Ramadan?

Since you don't have dalil on it yet you people do perform tarawih right after ishai.

Ask your mumayiun scholars. They know it.
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ مَسْعُودٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرٌ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ الْمُفَضَّلِ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا دَاوُدُ بْنُ أَبِي هِنْدٍ، عَنِ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ جُبَيْرِ بْنِ نُفَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ صُمْنَا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَمَضَانَ فَلَمْ يَقُمْ بِنَا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَتَّى بَقِيَ سَبْعٌ مِنَ الشَّهْرِ فَقَامَ بِنَا حَتَّى ذَهَبَ نَحْوٌ مِنْ ثُلُثِ اللَّيْلِ ثُمَّ كَانَتْ سَادِسَةٌ فَلَمْ يَقُمْ بِنَا فَلَمَّا كَانَتِ الْخَامِسَةُ قَامَ بِنَا حَتَّى ذَهَبَ نَحْوٌ مِنْ شَطْرِ اللَّيْلِ قُلْنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَوْ نَفَلْتَنَا قِيَامَ هَذِهِ اللَّيْلَةَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ إِذَا صَلَّى مَعَ الإِمَامِ حَتَّى يَنْصَرِفَ حُسِبَ لَهُ قِيَامُ لَيْلَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ثُمَّ كَانَتِ الرَّابِعَةُ فَلَمْ يَقُمْ بِنَا فَلَمَّا بَقِيَ ثُلُثٌ مِنَ الشَّهْرِ أَرْسَلَ إِلَى بَنَاتِهِ وَنِسَائِهِ وَحَشَدَ النَّاسَ فَقَامَ بِنَا حَتَّى خَشِينَا أَنْ يَفُوتَنَا الْفَلاَحُ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَقُمْ بِنَا شَيْئًا مِنَ الشَّهْرِ ‏.‏ قَالَ دَاوُدُ قُلْتُ مَا الْفَلاَحُ قَالَ السُّحُورُ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Abu Dharr said:
"We fasted Ramadan with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and the Prophet (ﷺ) did not lead us in Qiyam until there were seven days left of the month, then he led us in Qiyam until one-third of the night had passed. Then, when there were six days left, he did not lead us in Qiyam. When there were five days left, he led us in praying Qiyam until half the night had passed. We said: 'O Messenger of Allah (SA), why don't you lead us in praying Qiyam for the rest of the night?' He said: 'If a man prays with the Imam until he leaves, that will be continued for him as if he spent the whole night in prayer.' Then, when there were four days left, he did not lead us in praying Qiyam. When there were three days left he sent for his daughters and women, and gathered the people, and he led us in praying Qiyam until we feared that we would miss Al-Falah. Then he did not lead us in praying Qiyam for the rest of the month." Dawud (one of the narrators) said: "I said: ' What is falah?' He said: 'Sahur.'
Sunan an-Nasa'i, 1364
In-Book Reference: Book 13, Hadith 186
English Reference: Vol. 2, Book 13, Hadith 1365

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ مَنْ قَامَ رَمَضَانَ إِيمَانًا وَاحْتِسَابًا غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever prays Qiyam during Ramadan out of faith and in the hope of reward, he will be forgiven his previous sins."
Sunan an-Nasa'i, 1602
In-Book Reference: Book 20, Hadith 5
English Reference: Vol. 2, Book 20, Hadith 1603

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الأَعْلَى، عَنْ مَعْمَرٍ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يُرَغِّبُ فِي قِيَامِ رَمَضَانَ مِنْ غَيْرِ عَزِيمَةٍ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِذَا دَخَلَ رَمَضَانُ فُتِّحَتْ أَبْوَابُ الْجَنَّةِ وَغُلِّقَتْ أَبْوَابُ الْجَحِيمِ وَسُلْسِلَتْ فِيهِ الشَّيَاطِينُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَرْسَلَهُ ابْنُ الْمُبَارَكِ ‏.‏

It was narrated from Az-Zuhri, from Abu Salamah, from Abu Hurairah that:
the Prophet (ﷺ) used to encourage praying Qiyam Al-Lail in Ramadan, but not forcibly. And he said: "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of Hell are close, and the devils are chained up." Ibn Al-Mubarak narrated it in Mursal from:
Sunan an-Nasa'i, 2104
In-Book Reference: Book 22, Hadith 15
English Reference: Vol. 3, Book 22, Hadith 2106
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Stop disturbing the thread. This thread is for Muslims

So I'm not a Muslim? Why?

Is Sekinah and her mother still Muslims? Why?

Are your parents Muslims? Why?

Seems your name should be changed to Shubuat!
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Since you don't have dalil on it yet you people do perform tarawih right after ishai.

Ask your mumayiun scholars. They know it.

I don't have a Mumayiun scholar! Na you get Jabatawisky Khawaarij Scholar!
Just tell us from the hadith!

When is the time for Qiyaam al Layl in Ramadan?

The time is ................... with Dalil.
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

I don't have a Mumayiun scholar! Na you get Jabatawisky Khawaarij Scholar!
Just tell us from the hadith!

When is the time for Qiyaam al Layl in Ramadan?

The time is ................... with Dalil.

Laughing..

See this christian boi claiming Islam
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

So I'm not a Muslim? Why?

Is Sekinah and her mother still Muslims? Why?

Are your parents Muslims? Why?

Seems your name should be changed to Shubuat!

Sekinah ko.. Rofiyah ni..

Mr Jew.. get off my mention
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Sekinah ko.. Rofiyah ni..

Mr Jew.. get off my mention

Why tell lie that i am a Jew again?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

See this christian boi claiming Islam

I don't believe in Jesus and Mary as any of the Christians do! So how am i specifically a Christian?
How do you tell lie while fasting?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

I don't believe in Jesus and Mary as any of the Christians do! So how am i specifically a Christian?
How do you tell lie while fasting?

Your aqeedah and ibaadah is not of the Muslims.
You are reeked of bidah.

Same as christians. You are bird of a feather that flocks together.

And stop disturbing my mention
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Your aqeedah and ibaadah is not of the Muslims.
You are reeked of bidah.

Same as christians. You are bird of a feather that flocks together.

And stop disturbing my mention

You are a liar and an extremist!
Christians worship Jesus and i don't do that. Why call me a Christian?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

You are a liar and an extremist!
Christians worship Jesus and i don't do that. Why call me a Christian?

Laughing..

You don't worship Allah ( you are reeked with bidah)
You don't follow Prophet Muhammad (you choose your desires as your own prophet)

How are you different from christians?

Do you think performing salah and fasting will make you a Muslim?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why tell lie that i am a Jew again?

You are both same. Worshiping your aawah
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You are both same. Worshiping your aawah

Your Sawm get kleg!

You tell lies at will.

Where did the Prophet did such comparison?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by wolesmile(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed, You see your life? Wo aye e lode. You dey call someone "Mumu" and you say you're fasting.
Most times when you react to comments here, you always react with abuses. Shows high level of intolerance in you. Iwa wo lo wa fe fi kose Anobi.
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..
You will of course laugh till you die.

You don't worship Allah ( you are reeked with bidah)
How sure are you of this lie?
You don't follow Prophet Muhammad (you choose your desires as your own prophet)
May Allah collect all your good deeds and put it in mine for all this lies!

How are you different from christians?
Christians worship Jesus as son of God which i don't do. You are a liar.

Do you think performing salah and fasting will make you a Muslim?
Have you even seen me praying Salah or fasting before? You rely on conjecture to lie.
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
wolesmile:
NeoWanZaeed, You see your life? Wo aye e lode. You dey call someone "Mumu" and you say you're fasting.
Most times when you react to comments here, you always react with abuses. Shows high level of intolerance in you. Iwa wo lo wa fe fi kose Anobi.

Sufi boi
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by wolesmile(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Sufi boi

Thanks. The extremist Jabata boi. Gbogbo yin ti eo mon nkan ti e nse.
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
wolesmile:

Thanks. The extremist Jabata boi. Gbogbo yin ti eo mon nkan ti e nse.

Awa ni eri.

Agbako keferi tijani ati ediot baba alawo keji e yen lo n tele
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by Alhajiemeritus: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shias don't perform tarawih too from what I heard.
Are you trying to join Shia aqeedah again with yours?
What is your aqeedah self?
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:

Heard from who
Re: Why Do You Perform Tarawih/asamu Right After Solah Ishai? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:

Heard from who

And who told you Muslims don't perform tarawih?

Elebo omo

(1) (Reply)

All Eyes Will Be On The Sky Tonight / Moon Sighted / Is The Black Stone An Idol? & Is Pilgrimage A Pagan Rite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.