Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Please Donate A Wheelchair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Donate A Wheelchair (241 Views)

Man Builds His Child Born With Spina Bifida A Custom Wheelchair So He Can Play / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Ex After Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Donate A Wheelchair by ONNYX: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2022
There is a an old lady who needs a wheelchair. She suffered a stroke two years ago and has been immobile for this period. Having come to terms that she may never be able to walk again she has accepted to use a wheelchair to move around.

Is there anyone here who would be kind enough to donate a wheelchair to this lady?

Now it does not matter whether it is used or new. I would like her to have something functional by this Easter.

1 Like

Re: Please Donate A Wheelchair by ASPIREX: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
ONNYX:
There is a an old lady who needs a wheelchair. She suffered a stroke two years ago and has been immobile for this period. Having come to terms that she may never be able to walk again she has accepted to use a wheelchair to move around.

Is there anyone here who would be kind enough to donate a wheelchair to this lady?

Now it does not matter whether it is used or new. I would like her to have something functional by this Easter.

I think there are some NGOs you can approach for this. They should be happy to help out.

(1) (Reply)

Patroniseme Gives You The Tools And Strategies You Need In One Convenient Spot! / Are You A Wife, Sister, expectant mum, Husband, Then This Is For You / How Do I Balance High Blood Pressure With The Joy Of Shouting Over Little Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.