Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV (33819 Views)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Jostoman: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asari dokubo should continue his ranting WIKE no send you.
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by juman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
I am comfortable with any serious minded person from any region as president.

Except igbos, I fear igbo as president.
They cannot be easily predictable.

I can predict wike as president.
I can predict asari as president.
But I cannot predict igbo person as president. They think in weird way.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by chiboycue: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/does-he-look-like-a-president-asari-dokubo-roasts-wike/

Like if you want Gov. Wike to emerge the next President of Nigeria. Share if you want Asari to be the next President of Nigeria
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Okorocubana(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't blame Dokubo, I only blame those that gave him opportunity to speak
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by ComeToJesus: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/does-he-look-like-a-president-asari-dokubo-roasts-wike/

"Look at him, does he look like a president?"

I have been laughing at the above. grin grin

Pray, how do presidents look? Nothing could be more hilarious.

Maybe he lacks the carriage, mien and composure that Presidents radiate. His combative and belligerent disposition isn't helping matters too.

Today, on Arise TV, Abati described Wike as a suitable thespian for Nollywood due to his presidential aspiration declaration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by donleo92: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
asari is a foooool. you can quote me anywhere, even in a toilet
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by donleo92: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
asari is a foooool. you can quote me anywhere, even in a toilet
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
Asari doesn't want to stay in his lane. He thinks that Wike is Buhari that everyone criticizes and goes scot-free.

Wike will use the instruments of the state and skin you alive. Perhaps he forgot that Wike is a mad lawyer in government house.

The only governor that addresses his people with a machete grin

You Nairalanders are something else grin grin grin Una can kill people with adjectives
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by rimijoshua(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
I prefer Tinubu to Wike

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
olisaEze:

Imam Nuru Khalid of Abuja will beg to differ @bolded!! grin

We're going to say it again, Buhari doesn't concern himself with petty criticisms from the citizens. That imam was punished by Buhari's loyalists in that mosque. That man, Buhari has millions of diehard supporters.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by dododawa1: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
LOL
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by TooMuchStuff: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Tinubu is the ideal man for the job!!!
Terrorism once again
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by frenzzy2(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'm not seeking to be the president
then your present president that looks like one how far with him
Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by Deadlytruth(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
As at seven years ago most Ipobians would have endorsed a Wike's presidential bid die to the sentiments that he was fighting Amaechi who "betrayed" GEJ even though Wike already had his croaking voice, was flippant, toutish and addressing people with a marchete in his hands. Likewise, Asari Dokubo was the toast of Ipobians here seven years ago for being a diehard GEJ supporter which Ipobians knew was because of the "fair" share of the Nationalized cake he received from Yaradua and later GEJ. But today, these are the very antecedents Ipobians denounce them with obviously because these two would later get over GEJ's rather self inflicted downfall of 2015 and begin to make commentaries on issues from their natural minds now uninfluenced by GEJ's-loss-founded sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV by DitariDisciple2: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
SIONKPO1:
Its now obvious that Asari is a Snitch planted by the North in the South,Tompolo will finish the overfed Clown

Asari is an Ijaw well respected Tompolo is an Ijaw well respected.
We won't fight or kill each other for the happiness of haters of Ijaw.
Ijaw people don't think that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo / Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos) / Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.