Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225114 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fidelism: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ibraheim, do u really mean it when you said that some people came to the interview with jeans and t shirts? Is there any one here from edo state ho was interview? Lets talk
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
@fikfik, one of the interviewers reply me with 'impressive' when i answer his question.
@fidelism, yes. On 29/7 i saw a guy with jean & shirt coming to interview. He was next to me, we applied for same post.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
@fidelism, in addition the guy came without his original credentials. It was not requested, according to him.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
Hmmmm!!! Nawa oh! Pls, do U guys think NNPC can employ BSC graduates of Architecture
I need a reply pls
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrahiem(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
@fedelism,yeah he did came wit jeans n t shirt.wen it was tym for me to ask my question,no of those old guys cld answer my question cus it was a kind of twisted.the lead only told me that my question will be best answer wen i started working with them and dat i was welcome to nnpc
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Since the panel members are the one to decide your entry to nnpc, i think you do not to show you are better than them. Because, they may feel you are arrogant. Just proved to them that you are ready and capable. It is just the way i see it.

3 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fidelism: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
I just hope that hopes given during the interview become fruition.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
I also hope that. And that will mean many will be absorbed. Because many report being treated well.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrahiem(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2011
i dont think there was anything arrogant abt my question.those ppl were simple n straight forward during the interview,they also told me to do same cus they r human beings too
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2011
Wish you and the rest of us all the best.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fidelism: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
I never wanted to share this story cos i don't believe in dreams. I dreamt that nnpc will take 700 applicants. It started making meaning to me when i read in a forum than nnpc will take 700 to 1000. My dreams hardly come true except when i woke up sweating profusely from a dream that nigerian played tunisia 2 : 2. Apart from that others hardly come true, I just want to say it before i become joseph. I pray that nnpc should disappoint me by taking more than 95% of applicants include me and u.ng profusely from a dream that nigerian played tunisia 2 : 2. Apart from that others hardly come true, I just want to say it before i become joseph. I pray that nnpc should disappoint me by taking more than 95% of applicants include me and u.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
Let's hope for favourable outcome. Your dream may come true in another form. May be nnpc will employ 700 Op alone. Gt will be. Remember i said may be.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2011
Wrong place to post that. Try opening a new topic of yours own or better still look for an already created topic on NGOs. Nice innovation though
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
D individual scores obtained during the interview wil be ranked,and selection wil be based on the ranking.then,offer letter wil be sent to those that are succesful.d letter wil state ur basic salary,and other allowance.in d letter,u wil be invited for medicals,after which a three month period wil be given for disengagement.ranking is on-going.wishin u al the best.

The above statement was made by a forum member of a popular job site.If this information is anything to go by,then one should go on ones knees and start praying for divine favour.The truth is just that one as gone far in this recruitment process and I can't just imagine how one will feel if things don't go as expected(God forbid!).Can't help but count the number of months(if it will be up to that),days,hours and seconds left before the final decisive whistle will blow.GOD DEY.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Yes this is the right time to pray hard. May God be with us.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2011
This thread is becoming too cold jorr unlike threads(on NNPC) in other job sites.Please,give updates as they are happening.

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fperfect7: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
Animontee:

Well, well, well, Those that are waiting to be called for resumption by January next year, wish you best of luck. As for me, I'm going for medicals ending of this month, and resuming for Induction by Oct/Nov this year. cheesy
i think we shoud be more patient with this NNPC thing i heard that guys that did d DPR interview in May 2011 are still waiting to do medicals talk less of resuming . i agree with silva this forum is getting dry.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Animontee: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
@fperfect7, yea it's true those guys that did DPR Interview/medicals are still waiting for their letters. The logic is that, most of those guys that pass the DPR interview also participated in the NNPC recruitment process. Those that pass both will only be listed under the DPR, while it'll free up extra spaces for the next qualified candidate under the NNPC Quota. In a nutshell, the employment list for both DPR and NNPC will be released almost the same time. Watch out for your letters by September ending/Early October!!!.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
Animontee:

@fperfect7, yea it's true those guys that did DPR Interview/medicals are still waiting for their letters. The logic is that, most of those guys that pass the DPR interview also participated in the NNPC recruitment process. Those that pass both will only be listed under the DPR, while it'll free up extra spaces for the next qualified candidate under the NNPC Quota. In a nutshell, the employment list for both DPR and NNPC will be released almost the same time. Watch out for your letters by September ending/Early October!!!.

I just hope you're right
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Animontee: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
Yes bro, that's just the logic behind the delay in releasing the DPR successful candidates. Presently, the ranking of candidates {state by state} is on-going.The performance of candidates from a given state will determine the cut-off mark for that particular state, factoring in the number required by NNPC per state {including FCT}; which most likely will be twenty (20) per state.
Some states will have 70% as cut-off mark, while other states {needless mentioning names} will have 40% - 45% as the cut-off mark. Did I hear you say, "it's not fair"? cheesy

Wish all of us best of luck!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by suolboy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
Let's continue to pray to God for success. But one thing i know is that, there must be federal character. All states must be represented almost equally. Good luck to those that look unto God like me.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2011
All we need is prayers cos the Bible says it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2011
Guys, we need updates and not all this "tributes". When,how, which , NNPC interview updates pls.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fperfect7: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

Guys, we need updates and not all this "tributes". When,how, which , NNPC interview updates pls.
[OK]
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

Exactly,update is what we need now so that one could be kept abreast as the events unfold.Most of our guys in this thread seems to have pitched their tents with naijahotjobs(NNPC threads),thereby neglecting this one.FIDELISM,ANIMONTEE and likes with different user names there should please help this thread by making it alive with current info.It is not too good for a thread like this to get lost amidst other threads in jobs/vacancies section of nairaland.

As it is right now, the ranking is still on going.The final list of the DPR guys have been concluded and it is said to be at FCC.Guys who know people there have been checking their names and have been rejoicing pending the time when the successful news will be officially communicated to them.Guys who are successful at both the DPR and NNPC levels will have their names substituted in that of NNPC with those of next most qualified ones.The authentic dates when NNPC will start distributing letters still remain a subject of discussion.Some guys believed letters will start rolling out this month ending,with disengagement notice of three months expected to be given to current employers,while some asserted that the final decisive whistle will start blowing three months after the last date of the interview,which is November(with a month disengagement notice given to current employers.)This is no longer a news,just to keep the house warm and alive.Shalom
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2011
What i heard was that the person with the list is hugging it so tight and takes it every where with him, cos if it leaks he is fired!!!!!!!!

The statement above was just made by member of another forum on NNPC thread.Does that mean that the ranking has been concluded
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2011
Thanks SilaV. That is what we want to hear. cheesy
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Sleek234: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2011
I wanna keep my hopes high cos a friend working there said they need workers cos they r understaffed @d moment thus may be looking at the 3 zero figures! Fingers crossed#cross urs too with ur knees and clasped hands in prayer! Xcellento,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by raphcash: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
hey,
How i wish they called me .
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by earthrealm(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
from naijahotjobs

However, I was reliably informed by a Senior Staff of NNPC {handling the GT Training Programme}, that they are making provision for a maximum of 500 GT. Thus, the remaning 240 - 300 slots will be shared among EH, OP, and Contract Hires.
if this is true, only 240 - 300 slots for experienced hands!!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by fperfect7: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
earthrealm:

from naijahotjobs

However, I was reliably informed by a Senior Staff of NNPC {handling the GT Training Programme}, that they are making provision for a maximum of 500 GT. Thus, the remaning 240 - 300 slots will be shared among EH, OP, and Contract Hires.
it is not realistic! if 240-300 will be for operators and EHs they even need more operators than GTs .The truth is that we are all speculating . i see then recruting over 1000.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
earthrealm:

from naijahotjobs

The above statement was made in the forum u mentioned by one of the guys who is also in this forum(Animontee).But,permit me to say that someone whose posts have always been correct contradited his post by saying that more operators would be employed thanGT.Even common sense will tell one that bosses cannot be more than subordinates(No hard feelngs).The most important thing is to pray that one should be among the desired number whether few or many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.