Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225150 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
I think we need to hold off every discussion till there genuine information. No offense. Because any time i see mail notification, i will be ready for the message.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Plutarch: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
lol @ everyone argueing in favour of his d positn he applied for. I want us to remain civil,polite n friendly in our posts. The earthrealm you guyz want to crucify is not GT.

GTs r likely to be d largest in this recruitment even they constitute about 60% of those interviewed. I agree with SilaV that OP should be higher, u must however note that d disciplines advertised for GT spans more than 20 courses ranging from engineering,sciences,social sci to arts n humanities.
I only fervently pray that we r all employed at the end by God's grace
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Guys, Saw this and thought I should share it with you.

[i][i][i][i]Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
brethen, we are loosing focus again. these issues are not what we should be concerned about.
there are hawks fighting to ensure that the process is either aborted, or a list of those who didnt even participate in the process, be integrated.
i think more than ever before, the house mates should be on their knees, on this matter.
every thing concerning the process has been pinned down, including the cheque for transportation,
it was, at the last meeting, pegged at 10 graduate trainees per state, 10 trainee operators per state. im not aware that it has been changed.
a graduate trainee in 2008, earned about 70k. presently its about 140k. tax inclusive.
can we be sober now, and intreat the Lord on this process.
let the sweat, and the risk our brethen took on that day not be in vain. no vulture will see our carcass
[/i][/i][/i][/i]
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by nnemak(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
amen!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
@CHOKOAJ, Amen, our one true God cannot let our expectations be cut short.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by oluinunad: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
We should need prayers. Our discussions here can only keep us informed of events but cannot change things at NNPC as they happen. From a reliable source, I heard that NNPC recruitment exercise cannot go beyond a calendar year. The GMD of NNPC celebrated his 59th birthday in May dis yr (close to retirement!) and I think he is on extended assignment for the transformation agenda. We should just pray dat he is not retired in the next six months cos if he is retired, the whole exercise will be stopped. Remember what happened to 2008 set. In NNPC no carry-over of recruitment exercise and I believe the man (GMD) is fair and transparent. With these, we should just continue to pray the final result will be out latest by November. My prayer is that none of us will miss the final list. They should consider the spate of unemployment in Nigeria o. It is not easy to be shortlisted for Aptitude test, pass the test where 80% failed and ultimately attend d interview. May God see us through. 08063609596
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Templa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

Guys, Saw this and thought I should share it with you.

[i][i][i][i]Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
brethen, we are loosing focus again. these issues are not what we should be concerned about.
there are hawks fighting to ensure that the process is either aborted, or a list of those who didnt even participate in the process, be integrated.
i think more than ever before, the house mates should be on their knees, on this matter.
every thing concerning the process has been pinned down, including the cheque for transportation,
it was, at the last meeting, pegged at 10 graduate trainees per state, 10 trainee operators per state. im not aware that it has been changed.
a graduate trainee in 2008, earned about 70k. presently its about 140k. tax inclusive.
can we be sober now, and intreat the Lord on this process.
let the sweat, and the risk our brethen took on that day not be in vain. no vulture will see our carcass
[/i][/i][/i][/i]

i hope ur above statements r not true
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by earthrealm(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2011
lol@templa, which part of the staement do you not like?
the salary? or the nos of peeps to be employed or the quota system?

methinks its the salary , kinda poor huh? grin

i heard the allowances are pretty above average, but alas, no one has any hard data to prove us right or wrong
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2011
Hmmm, we have (n-1)days to hear the final decisive whistle.The value of n? Don't ask me please.GOD dey!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Kingoba(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
It has not been easy waiting but God is our strength. Lord Jesus, I need ur Grace
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2011
Just spoke to my pal in the head office HR (who came in via this same process in 2008) and he confirmed that this Sept ending /early November the results will be out. He says new staff[b] must[/b] start work by January and most give their present employer 2-3months notice. So guys, na this month oh.! lipsrsealed
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

Just spoke to my pal in the head office HR (who came in via this same process in 2008) and he confirmed that this Sept ending /early November the results will be out. He says new staff[b] must[/b] start work by January and most give their present employer 2-3months notice. So guys, na this month oh.! lipsrsealed

Thanks, man for the update.Fingers still kept crossed,waiting for the message!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by patorinni: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2011
The same God who made it possible for us to be called from the selection stage, to the aptitude test & then to the interview out of the number that started this race, will surely perfect it in Jesus Name AMEN,
We should not be moved by the illegality supposed to be around the corners at this very crucial time of this process, what we should be concerned with is having a clear mental attitude to work because God has done it already.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
patorinni:

The same God who made it possible for us to be called from the selection stage, to the aptitude test & then to the interview out of the number that started this race, will surely perfect it in Jesus Name AMEN,
We should not be moved by the illegality supposed to be around the corners at this very crucial time of this process, what we should be concerned with is having a clear mental attitude to work because God has done it already.

Well said, brother.
@CHOKOAJ, could you please ask this friend of yours the salary range for both GT and OP.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Templa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
earthrealm:

lol@templa, which part of the staement do you not like?
the salary? or the nos of peeps to be employed or the quota system?

methinks its the salary , kinda poor huh? grin

i heard the allowances are pretty above average, but alas, no one has any hard data to prove us right or wrong

earthguy, omo itire. the most impotant thing is to enter first thenwe shall get to the root of d mata.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
Someone said in this forum that we should expect the interview result on 3rd september. Today is 9th no news. Can we believe that who said september ending? If you have no correct data leave us in peace.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by suolboy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ hausawa1, the person meant to say 3
hausawa1:

Someone said in this forum that we should expect the interview result on 3rd september. Today is 9th no news. Can we believe that who said september ending? If you have no correct data leave us in peace.

the person meant to say 3rd week of september, but it is not visible. start expecting ur letters from 1st week of october. God grant us this job in Jesus Name.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
From 1st week of october it will proceed to 2nd or third week of october . . . lol
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by suolboy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2011
Obinoscopy:

From 1st week of october it will proceed to 2nd or third week of october . . . lol
Guy, nobody said a particular week, but within a range. Get the English well. I'm not saying the appointment letter will be out by 1st week, but start expecting from 1st week. What i'm just saying is that don't put ur mind in this month of september.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by earthrealm(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
mek high bp no kill some people if dem no make this nnpc job!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
obviously, they are not going to retain all they interviewed. but some candidates are more desperate to get the job than the others. therefore, those that are in desperate need to get the employment will find it difficult if they are not employed.
i hope that the vacancies will be filled with those that deserve it.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
suolboy:

Guy, nobody said a particular week, but within a range. Get the English well. I'm not saying the appointment letter will be out by 1st week, but start expecting from 1st week. What i'm just saying is that don't put your mind in this month of september.

Of course I got your english right. Infact I we're both saying the same thing. You said 'from 1st week of october.' Thus it means it can be any week counting from 1st week of october (which could be last week of december or even next year!). . . Lol

The fact is that nobody in this forum knows when they will start giving the appointment letter. Lets just keep our fingers crossed
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
Happy new week to all the hopefuls.NNPC or no NNPC, life continues I just saw the information below made by a forumite of another jobsite on NNPC thread and I thought I should share it with the house- no insult please!

my brother just returned frm towers for a course.here is d info from HR:4900 shortlisted for interview,only 490 will be considered cos dats is no of vacant spaces nnpc can afford to absorb.federal character(13 per state fct inclusive) will be yardstick.the GMs only recommended qualified candidates,selection is absolutely HR.

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrahiem(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
everybody will come and tell his tale bt one one knows exactly wat or how many ppl nnpc needs.we shld all have faith dat even if nnpc is picking one person frm each state,we shld b among those ppl.common sense shld tell us dat nnpc will need more than than wit all dis outcry of unemployment on da land.God help us all
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2011
Good morning team!.
Saw this latest on naiijajobs and felt I should pass it to you guys. I don't know how correct it is

my brother just returned frm towers for a course.here is d info from HR:4900 shortlisted for interview,only 490 will be considered cos dats is no of vacant spaces nnpc can afford to absorb.federal character(13 per state fct inclusive) will be yardstick.the GMs only recommended qualified candidates,selection is absolutely HR.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
where are people from naijajobs getting their info. People here seems to be quoting them as if their info is authentic
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hello.
I want to say 13 people is a good number. So we just hope to live to see that day. The day that we will be presented as nnpc employees.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by otuwe(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
na wa oo

they should call us already

and not give person heart attack
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2011
From Naijajobs.com

a colleague got a call just noe from NNPC asking him to send scanned copies of his credentials via reply to an e-mail that would be sent to him. Has anyone here got a similar experience?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Lumzy: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2011
@ CHOKOAJ: I believe that the person got the call because the copies of his credentials submitted were somehow misplaced. Thats also a sign that the person will be considered for employment!
GOD help us all.
Cheers.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2011
Guys, I don't know who else but men! am so tensed up about this stuff. To have gotten to this point of the recruitment and not ,
We really need the prayers. I just felt we should all share any positives from the interview sessions. Do you have any stories to tell. I'll tell mine.

I was asked a question on my presentation --One of the implications of your idea for improving EGOC would mean changing all the IT infrastructure in place and replacing them with the Digital option.
Luckily my answer was right there in one of my bullet points. -NO, we need to build from what we have presently to what we want.

As I was leaving the interview room, I heard one of the guys say to the group -"I was impressed with his answers ,how about you guys?

Meeen!! Am just keying in to that comment. Pls guys share yours . We need such positives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.