Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A (14713 Views)

Poll: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A

cars: 0% (0 votes)
cars: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2012
All very clean and sharp with low mileage.
We offer nationwide delivery.
We get the very best of Golf @ a brilliant price you can't get elsewhere
We have more than enough in stock
Pics coming soon,

For more information you can heat me up on my cell phone on 08126293326,08098092696, or E-mail on bill554411@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2012
hwale: All very clean and sharp with low mileage.
Pics coming soon,

For more information you can heat me up on my cell phone on 08126293326,08098092696, or E-mail on bill554411@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
BUY OR CLEAR YOUR PORTABLE CARS,JEEP,TRUCK,AND TRAILER GOLF3, GOLF4.DIRECT FROM COTONOU AT A BRILLIANT PRICE,FACTARY FITTED FULL A/C,YOU SERIOUSE BUYER SHOULD HIT ME UP AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08126293326 08098092696

OR email: bill554411@yahoo.com

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
All very
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
clean and sharp with low mileage.
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
BUY OR CLEAR YOUR PORTABLE CARS,JEEP,TRUCK,AND TRAILER GOLF3, GOLF4.DIRECT FROM COTONOU AT A BRILLIANT PRICE,FACTARY FITTED FULL A/C,YOU SERIOUSE BUYER SHOULD HIT ME UP AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326 08098092696

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2012

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326 or 08098092696

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2012

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2012

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
hwale: clean and sharp with low mileage.
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2012

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2012

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
very clean and sharp with low mileage.
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
hwale: very clean and sharp with low mileage.
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
hwale: very clean and sharp with low mileage.
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by youngchopper(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Can 1.1m get me 2004 siena wit custom duty.
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
youngchopper: Can 1.1m get me 2004 siena wit custom duty.
youngchopper: Can 1.1m get me 2004 siena wit custom duty.
Pics coming soon,

Thanks,
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by hwale: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
@youngchopper,No it will cost you 1.3m with the custom duty
Re: Buy Or Clear Your Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer.direct From Cotonou At A by youngchopper(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
hwale: @youngchopper,No it will cost you 1.3m with the custom duty
an agent on nairaland said its possible @ 1.1m dat all he has to do is to reduce the yr of the car to 2002 in other to get cheap custom paper. Hw true is dix?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

**SOLD*2001 Bmw X5 :now SOLD..German007 Special..Real Immaculate**SOLD*** / 2008 Tokunbo Acura Mdx / Auto Section News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.