Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81376 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
IN FACT, ALL YOU SUBS MARRYING OUTSIDE YOUR RACE, HOW DO U DO IT?

SOMETIMES, IF I DEY LOOK UNA MATTER, NA INSANITY I DEY SEE.

U MUST BE OUT OF YOUR GADDAM MIND.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Starzo: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
princewarri1985:
Nothing is more worst in this life than being killed by a hoe! All these black men will never learn. Even if you want to aling yourself with a white trash, please pick a white girl with a decent job and from a decent home
are the present crop of Nigerian/black women any better?...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
jclassiq:

But they are.
yet, THE MEN LICK THEM CLEAN WITH THEIR TONGUES.. AFTER LICKIN THEY PAY FOR SERVICE..

SO WHO IS USELESS?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Starzo:

yes I agree with you. All the foolish simpleton men out there need to learn.

Put the b*tch in her place immediately she steps out of line. Some forming foolish gentle perfect lady's man.

The redpill is the only way

The redpill is golden

I stand with the redpill
Sorry this may sound insulting but you obviously don't read beyond Nl repills jargons. Do you even know the cultural differences between the two races?
Are you aware of the legal practices overseas?
Do you know you know the implications of "putting a b*tch" in her place in the west?
Do you even read international topics on culture, acts, laws etc of other countries?

Quit littering the cyber space with Nl redpill bullshit and broaden your horizon! No be everywhere your bullshit works! Na your type dey wash grannies pants for green paper! undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Rvessels(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
They are trying to find out if she acted in self defence. You know why? Because she is white. Had it been the other way, they would have concluded he murdered her.
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by GoodIsGod: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
hammer567:

WHO DEY CHASE WHO?
ASKED AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by winner37(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pussy has ended the story of this dude..
now that a lady stabbed the guy i have not heard noise from moderfuckers if it was the guy who stabbed the lady the story would have being a different case. something must kill a man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oh I forgot to type RIP for the poor guy. cry

Omohhh
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by toplexy28(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
please check my signature I'm available for night deal asap
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Rolly22(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Oyibo women are the best!

I will marry an oyinbo woman. Black women are violent and manly with disgusting characters. grin

Oyinbo women will love you with all their heart and soul and puna grin

#teamforeign now and forever more.

RIP young man but I couldn't resist the urge to troll #teamforeign redpillers cheesy

Why are you pained??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by candygist: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

THEN YOU GO FOR THEM, IF YOU CAN AFFORD THEM..

AND STOP CRYING OVER MY QUOTES..

#TEAM FOREIGN.

Did you say afford ? They ain't a commodity that you can purchase with money like Nigerian girls.

Instead of using "AFFORD" you say "ATTRACT". OKAY ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
candygist:

Did you say afford ? They ain't a commodity that you can purchase with money like Nigerian girls.

STOP TRASH TALKIN AFRICAN QUEEN.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Starzo: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Palema007:
Sorry this may sound insulting but you obviously don't read beyond Nl repills jargons. Do you even know the cultural differences between the two races?
Are you aware of the legal practices overseas?
Do you know you know the implications of "putting a b*tch" in her place in the west?
Do you even read international topics on culture, acts, laws etc of other countries?

Quit littering the cyber space with Nl redpill bullshit and broaden your horizon! No be everywhere your bullshit works! Na your type dey wash grannies pants for green paper! undecided
You're so dumb. When does 'putting someone in their place' explicitly mean acting violently??

If he had ended the relationship the first time he noticed her useless character would he have died?. That is also putting her in her place
And besides if hit her after she first hit him the 'law' you talk about would also work in his favor. Worst he would be served with is a restraining order and she would get hers too. There's no bias about that.

You're the one oblivious to your own ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Peterkakus: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]men are becoming an endangered specie
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Peterkakus: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
men are becoming an endangered specie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by sniperr007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy

This is a single event

Can't generalise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Thebig4: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
candygist:

Did you say afford ?
no I said refund

They ain't a commodity
yes, because they know their standards and who they deal with..
everything about them is contract

that you can purchase with money like Nigerian girls.
lol, like Nigerian men don't sell theirselves to white grannies that got only ten seconds to grave just to hide under her crib for shelter, weather, or running from police to avoid questions ... ..
can stay in for months agreed to be CAGED in return for money, green card or citizenship particular and won't mind to be a nanny..

NO WONDER THIS ATTRACTED A GIRL WITH TAYLOR SWIFT BODY AND VIBES OF MILEY CYRUS..

kiaaa walahi U get am por laugh..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Starzo:

You're so dumb. When does 'putting someone in their place' explicitly mean acting violently??

If he had ended the relationship the first time he noticed her useless character would he have died?. That is also putting her in her place
And besides if hit her after she first hit him the 'law' you talk about would also work in his favor. Worst he would be served with is a restraining order and she would get hers too. There's no bias about that.

You're the one oblivious to your own ignorance.

Look at the one whose emotions is flowing all over the thread, see him resort to insult when he realized how far beyond the belt he is. grin grin

It's interesting to know that you are not only intellectually disabled but emotionally unintelligent as well. Little wonder you keep screaming Redpill everywhere it's the latest breakthrough your brain could fathom grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

no I said refund

lol, like Nigerian men don't sell theirselves to white grannies that got only ten seconds to grave just to hide under her crib for shelter, weather, or running from police to avoid questions ... ..
can stay in for months in return for money, green card or citizenship particular and won't mind to be a nanny..

NO WONDER THIS ATTRACTED A GIRL WITH TAYLOR SWIFT BODY AND VIBES OF MILEY CYRUS..

HIS BALLS MUST HURT.

BOLLOCKS!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
"He died at the hospital and investigators are still trying to figure out what happened and if Clenney acted in self-defense"

I wonder if they’d be considering this option if the roles were reversed with a black him having a history of violence against her?? undecided undecided

What todo, uptown life be like snakes n ladders, one wrong step and ure either dead or back to square one! RIP to the dead....

"and now his watch is over"!

It’s back to the trenches for those still breathing. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
No in yankee, she is going in for a very long time.

NwaNimo1:
......and she'll plead self defence and go free.

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/8HYAQ1.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by candygist: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

no I said refund

can stay in for months agreed to be CAGED in return for money, green card or citizenship particular and won't mind to be a nanny..

Like I said, still better than broke Nigerian girls who can only afford to bring Thier pussy to the table and nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by ClipHog: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
The Holer got hack by the holee
RIP bro
Victim of cirCUMstance
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
candygist:

Like I said, still better than broke Nigerian girls who can only afford to bring Thier pussy to the table and nothing else.

while Nigerian men don't add anything to white rather to be a sex slave and machine just to collect particulars after that they crawl back to Nigeria to find wife out of the broke Nigerian girls..

IS THAT NOT MENTALITY?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
These white girls are just killing our brothers. embarassed

Ndi team foreign girls, are you seeing this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Chynx(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Self defense my arse!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy
It's really sad the way they talk down on Nigerian girls cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kandeed:
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

Which country is better? I mean where did you move to.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by janetakan(f): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
He was so handsome!

Rip! So sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by candygist: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

while Nigerian men don't add anything to white rather to be a sex slave and machine just to collect particulars after that they crawl back to Nigeria to find wife out of the broke Nigerian girls..

IS THAT NOT MENTALITY?

Cry me a River. I say NO to broke and lazy Nigerian girls/olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.