Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself (2932 Views)

Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
kayperry:
Is that not the meaning of slut, or do you feel the dictionary lied, whoring is a profession so why should any gurl feel ashame over her own trademark.

Well this is what it means to be broke too, unless you feel the dictionary is lying. Being broke is a state of being, so why should any guy get mad over his own identity?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Ximenez(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2022
soundOsonic:
I don't understand the trend, if a lady wants to have a comback when an insult is thrown at her by a guy, she immediately result to broke shaming a guy.
Most ladies, if not all ladies that do this are financially below the man they are broke shaming.
You are broke, you come dey laugh person like yourself because he broke. You no too dey reason nii?
Some of them feel having a vagina is enough,it's like their own form of capital ,hence they are never broke.
They can decide to stake the vagina and cash out anytime.
You know all these things, you created the topic to create controversy.
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by kayperry: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Well this is what it means to be broke too, unless you feel the dictionary is lying. Being broke is a state of being, so why should any guy get mad over his own identity?

Seem i have you where i want you, one corner ! one corner cheesy in all those definitions where is broke certified as a synonym for boyz.
If i where you i will be more worried why the dictionary attributes slut solely to women, besides a noun is just a true representation of people identity, so if i call your name why are you angry, e.g if i call you ella and your name is not ella highest you go correct me, i expect the same when i call you a slut not vawulence. cheesy
Broke is an adjective which is a projection of users opinion or assumption ... using an adjective as an identity is a molestation/violation of english principles maybe that why guyz get mad o wrong naw

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You will get a reasonable response from me when you tell me why men who sleep around slut-shame women.

Thank you
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2022
This is a big mystery to me too grin
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
soundOsonic:
I don't understand the trend, if a lady wants to have a comback when an insult is thrown at her by a guy, she immediately result to broke shaming a guy.
Most ladies, if not all ladies that do this are financially below the man they are broke shaming.
You are broke, you come dey laugh person like yourself because he broke. You no too dey reason nii?

For the record the only people I broke shame are people who deserve to be broke shamed , and it consists of a list of few people from both genders and no I was not financially below them , i no dey put mouth for where person never put me ,

If it's just ladies that broke shame , you're probably one of those ones that make too much mouth , too many promises , too many lies , maybe that's why they're always broke shaming you
For me I won't feel guilty about brokeshaming anybody coz I'm very sure they looked for my trouble first , how will someone starve herself to buy phone and be coming to me that she has ulcer and after stylishly taking money from my small money to be feeding for days if not weeks , she still want to say that I'm stingy and I will not broke shame her ,
How will a man ask me to borrow him money to pay debt that I didn't know he borrowed and later change his mouth to say that he was testing me to see if I'm a good person ,no be person wey you don help first you go test ? tested my patience too

What did you do that they brokeshamed you? Abi Dem just see you for road begin brokeshame you , the girls I know only brokeshamed people that try so hard and untop fake life they still insult other people who don't care about things they care about
Person dey drink garri day in day out , but you're using the latest iPhone , if you're not using the iPhone you bought the iPhone case because you will die if you don't have iPhone , you na want to insult an Android user that has money that can buy your iPhone stored in piggyvest. Broker
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by pansophist(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's normal bro, that's female logic. By default, they hold men to standard they themselves do not meet. Not just broke shaming, but every other things.

A girl of 5 foot will consider a guy less than 6 foot as "too short for her", an obese girl (they call it plus size) wants a man slim and won't accept that male version of herself. She wants a man older as well, richer and smarter. So the key to actually tickle most women's box is to be better than her in everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by soundOsonic: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

For the record the only people I broke shame are people who deserve to be broke shamed , and it consists of a list of few people from both genders and no I was not financially below them , i no dey put mouth for where person never put me ,

If it's just ladies that broke shame , you're probably one of those ones that make too much mouth , too many promises , too many lies , maybe that's why they're always broke shaming you
For me I won't feel guilty about brokeshaming anybody coz I'm very sure they looked for my trouble first , how will someone starve herself to buy phone and be coming to me that she has ulcer and after stylishly taking money from my small money to be feeding for days if not weeks , she still want to say that I'm stingy and I will not broke shame her ,
How will a man ask me to borrow him money to pay debt that I didn't know he borrowed and later change his mouth to say that he was testing me to see if I'm a good person ,no be person wey you don help first you go test ? tested my patience too

What did you do that they brokeshamed you? Abi Dem just see you for road begin brokeshame you , the girls I know only brokeshamed people that try so hard and untop fake life they still insult other people who don't care about things they care about
Person dey drink garri day in day out , but you're using the latest iPhone , if you're not using the iPhone you bought the iPhone case because you will die if you don't have iPhone , you na want to insult an Android user that has money that can buy your iPhone stored in piggyvest. Broker
Nobody had broke shame me. I noticed that the only insults girls use all the time for a man is to broke shame them.
It use to be "your mate have built houses or have bought cars, you are here arguing with me"
Something of that fashion.
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by soundOsonic: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cousin9999:

You're mad because you couldn't hurt this girl's feelings, but she hurt yours. Are you a child? Stop it.
You have problem with reading and understanding. Read my post. Did I say I was broke shamed?
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Cousin9999: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

Did I say I was broke shamed?

Then stop crying.
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by soundOsonic: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cousin9999:

Then stop crying.
I can bet my house, you are the one who is crying, frustrated and depressed because you are broke.
I send good tidings to a broke and broken soul, one day it will be better for you.
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Cousin9999: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

I can bet my house, you are the one who is crying, frustrated and depressed because you are broke.
I send good tidings to a broke and broken soul, one day it will be better for you.

Really? Then why did you make a thread crying about it?
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by soundOsonic: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cousin9999:

Really? Then why did you make a thread crying about it?
Ask your broke father
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by Cousin9999: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

Ask your broke father

lol You wish. You're a clown whining about women not being hurt by your petty, childish insults. Grow up.
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by soundOsonic: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cousin9999:

lol You wish. You're a clown whining about women not being hurt by your petty, childish insults. Grow up.
Tell your mother that
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by soundOsonic: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cousin9999:

Tell your mama that one
Re: Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself by eazzzy1(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2022
The reason is because that’s one of the fastest way to hurt a man’s ego, just like slut shaming a woman is one of the fastest way to hurt her ego.

Even when men fight they broke shame themselves and when women fight they slut shame themselves with words like Ashewo, olosho etc.

When people fight they want to draw blood, they want to hit where it hurts, even if it’s with lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Love Her Movies (pic) / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / Betking don show me shege banza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.