Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) (34334 Views)

Ughelli Rovers FC Launched In Delta, To Compete In Nationwide League One / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Gospelpreacher1: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
CONTROVERSY : Transgender women should not compete in female events,' Boris Johnson triggers another controversy

Prime Minister Boris Johnson says it seems “sensible” that transgender women should not be able to compete in female sporting categories.

Johnson made the comments during a visit to a hospital in Welwyn Garden City on Wednesday in the wake of transgender cyclist Emily Bridges being prevented from riding at the National Omnium Championships in Derby last weekend.

Bridges, who began hormone therapy last year, had been due to race for the first time in the female category after British Cycling gave the 21-year-old the green light to enter, but the International Cycling Union ruled her ineligible.

“I don’t think that biological males should be competing in female sporting events. And maybe that’s a controversial thing… but it just seems to me to be sensible,” the Prime Minister said.

“That doesn’t mean that I’m not immensely sympathetic to people who want to change gender, to transition. It’s vital that we give people the maximum possible love and support in making those decisions.

“That doesn’t mean that I’m not immensely sympathetic to people who want to change gender, to transition. It’s vital that we give people the maximum possible love and support in making those decisions.

Stonewall, the LGBTQ+ rights charity, issued a fresh statement following Wednesday’s comments by the Prime Minister.

A spokesperson said: “Trans people deserve the same opportunities as everyone else to enjoy the benefits of sport and blanket exclusions on trans people participating are fundamentally unfair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J5i1P7TpM4

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/boris-johnson-uci-prime-minister-british-cycling-derby-b2052241.html?amp

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by dollynnn(f): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Biological Males cheesy

Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!

609 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Shalommy(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Ammishaddai: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
White people are fvcking confused. One minute they are quick to legalize transgender acts and sometimes harrass anyone who discriminates against those acts .

Then all of a sudden ,it then occurs to them that these transgenders might have an unfair advantage over the regular athletes. May God go punish their society and their cluelessness. Useless people

312 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
I just dey look how the life don become.

The life of a man is hard but the same time sweet grin grin

Nah mumu dey leave Tonto go dey collect dick for ass undecided undecided

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Uprightness100(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
They know the truth , but they just choose to Confuse themselves.

Confused people confusing themselves from confusion to Confusion.

GOD ALMIGHTY Created Man and Woman. Any other thing being pushed is satanic confusion from the Pit of Hell.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Kingpin1000: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na lie o.
They should.
When una dey support them, una no know the consequences.
These things cannot be tolerated in Eastern countries, but the confused west brings them and want to force the world to do it.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by oz4real83(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Once a male, always a male. You can only remove the reproductive organs but can never change the skeletal and muscular structures. Checkout out the skeletal structure of Serena Williams, she can't stand a Roger Federrer or Raphael Nadal as thick as she is, even if these two change their sex to female, they will still overflog Serena Williams. Serena can't stand any male top 20 tennis player. A man will always be a man, sex change is like cosmetics, it doesn't change your inner being.

300 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by yuping(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
undecided the way people are careful not to talk bad about LTGBQ ehnnn if they are careful about we the black like this the world will be a better place.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by wman(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good. Very good. They should have their own categories.

16 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by DJGiore: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Make we all Transgender to female, you ppl never see anything....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by maureensylvia(f): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yes
Homoconfused human beings

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Brokeloser: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's discrimination Mr prime minister after all "THE FUTURE IS FEMALE", so allow them be. When you where signing gynocentric and homosexual laws you did not know that you were perverting the natural balance abi,??

21 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
A man is a man, a woman is a woman. Period!

You can play mad scientist all you want it doesn't change the facts.

Me covering myself with feathers and making the same sounds that a chicken makes doesn't make me a chicken.

So you can modify your body parts all you want but the truth still remains.

If you are born a man you are a man. No amount of surgery can change that.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by sammysmiles(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Vb

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Justinlean02(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol confused world grin

*Schrödinger's Feminism:* a woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then, she chooses which state benefits her the most.

When they bring this equality shit to a relationship, shit hits the fan. Check every Woke family or relationship where they claim equality. The woman is always in charge. The minute a man agrees to sharing his authority with his woman, he loses it completely. Somebody must be in charge. Someone must lead. A ship must have a captain. If there's no leader, there's anarchy. If the man loses his position, the woman becomes the head. Equality is scam. Don't fall for it, fellas.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ABCthings: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy
Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!
Asin eh.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by sammysmiles(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
When Confusion itself becomes confused

20 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
I support this with my full chest cool

7 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by olamidedivotee(f): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Confused West.
You can't eat your cake and have it.

16 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Kingpele(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wow ,now this is what we are talking about, u can't cheat nature ,God created me as a man and am proud of it ,but some people I don't know whether they feel that turning themselves into female will give them more advantage to make money and famous, my dear man if u are lazy as a man ,even if u turn yourself into a woman u will still be a lazy woman ,most probably u will end up a depressed olosho.God doesn't make mistakes .what is natural is natural and that which is fake is fake ,avoid fake life for your own good

27 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Onyenna(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
LOL!

11 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Truth, cos it's will be a big ojoro

8 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by youngscholar(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy

Build a website that speaks about your business today. Check my signature
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by scoory: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
What about trans men?
Should they perform in male sports?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by DontBullshitMe: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
As long as they take supplements to reduce their testosterone levels and other strength, endurance and stamina hormones, I see nothing wrong with it.

Boris Johnson is a very unintelligent man Shaa. He's proven it severally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by xynerise: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
At the end they will know how stupid they are for supporting stupidity

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.