Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) (34331 Views)

Ughelli Rovers FC Launched In Delta, To Compete In Nationwide League One / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Benny6944: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
most pregnant prisoners are as a result of mixture of female and trans in a cell lol
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy
Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!

Their soul can never be trans so what is the point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by justli: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Commenthin:
Who is confuse or more confused?

The West and Europeans granting male and females to change sexual identity or the trans-genders themselves?

If you allowed them change their identity and even have more human and professional rights than Blacks, Christians, Muslims, etc.

Why are you still identifying them as male or female and wouldn't allow them play in female sports? If you have granted and accepted them their change rights, they should fully be allow to participate.

World leaders are more confused and hippocrates than they want citizens to perceive them. #KnockJobs

Exactly this. If society now agrees that gender is social construct and fluid, then this would be violating the Rights of the trans people.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Cousin9999: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's nice, but they need to back up these statements with legislation.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by SocialJustice: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I agree. That's cheating.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nonsense and trans rubbish.
Oshisco.
Mtcheeew....
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Geofavor(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
As long as they take supplements to reduce their testosterone levels and other strength, endurance and stamina hormones, I see nothing wrong with it.

Boris Johnson is a very unintelligent man Shaa. He's proven it severally.
I hope you're being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
oz4real83:
Once a male, always a male. You can only remove the reproductive organs but can never change the skeletal and muscular structures. Checkout out the skeletal structure of Serena Williams, she can't stand a Roger Federrer or Raphael Nadal as thick as she is, even if these two change their sex to female, they will still overflog Serena Williams. Serena can't stand any male top 20 tennis player. A man will always be a man, sex change is like cosmetics, it doesn't change your inner being.

Top 20 is being extremely generous.

In 1998 Serena and Venus said they could beat any man ranked over 200.

Enter a German man named Karsten Braasch, ranked #203. He beat them both, back to back.

https://www.theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

On another note, former #1 and 7 time grandslam champ John McEnroe said Serena would be ranked around 700, if she plays in the men's tournaments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by pargelenis(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
@DownChelsea: Do you hear that? You may wear a skirt but you are still a dude!

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by TheGift: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
But of course, because transgender Women are not Women, they are transgender women.

Why are we normalizing insanity?
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by DownChelsea(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Down Down Chelsea! Down Down Chelsea!!: Do you hear that? You may wear a skirt but you are still a dude!
We love it when you chant "Down Chelsea" grin

I am someone who claims to have blue blood but my eyes are always red cos of too much pains.

Who am I?

ONLY-10-YEARS FC

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by pryme(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
ofcourse I fvcked up, who never fvcked up hands in the air, ... no hands? Still I cant believe, u know what I mean ? .... grin
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
As long as they take supplements to reduce their testosterone levels and other strength, endurance and stamina hormones, I see nothing wrong with it.

the question then is why should anyone willingly and knowingly take supplements to restrain or reduce who they are?

Why? Even if it is the person's choice..and that same person wants to participate in sports too..
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by CharlotteFlair: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
scoory:
What about trans men?
Should they perform in male sports?
Given same circumstance, no.
The chicken finally came home to roost.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by pargelenis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
I claim to have blue blood but my eyes are always red cos of too much pains. Who am I?ONLY-10-YEARS FC
Do your parents know that you are a cross dresser?
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by CharlotteFlair: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

What about their skeletal and muscular make up?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by DownChelsea(f): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
pargelenis:
Do your parents know that you are a cross dresser?

This same you?

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by denobaba: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

I thought you are the clueless one here.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by pargelenis(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
DownChelsea:
This same you?
How do your village people accept your cross dressing lifestyle?
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by SavageResponse(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

No amount of testosterone suppressant will reduce the fact that a natural born man is still a man!

You're the one who is unintelligent here!
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by IslamIncest: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where Intersexcherry dey? grin grin grin

make Intersexcherry play for both super eagles and supper falcons grin
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by osazsky(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy
Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!
you are wrong..irrespecrive of physical apparence
Once u have the xy chromosome..if u like get 5 breast u are a man..u can correct it with surgery..xx chromozone woman if u like get 10 preeek..biologically...a man hormones is different from a woman homones just like ur dna that are smaller than ur cells it uses a frequency..if u comit crime all they need is anything u touch with u hands my bro police go catch u..if dna say pikin nor be your own my bro rest even if u and ur son get the same face..biology..sci can be funny wt at times
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
They shouldn't be allowed to compete. Rather, a special category should be set up for them.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by baby124: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Instead of them to get these people help to treat their delusions and multiple personality disorder, they are enabling it. It has gotten out of hand now. These are just gay men and women. Finish. Nothing like Transgender. That one is mental illness because, your gender is attached to your biology.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by osazsky(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
baby124:
Instead of them to get these people help to treat their delusions and multiple personality disorder, they are enabling it. It has gotten out of hand now. These are just gay men and women. Finish. Nothing like Transgender. That one is mental illness because, your gender is attached to your biology.
gay and lesbian is diff from trans gender oga.
Its a public forum dont disgrace urself
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Ronaldo and Messi will take supplements to reduce their testosterone and cons and compete in women's league. God loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Originalsly: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
A man is a man, a woman is a woman. Period!

You can play mad scientist all you want it doesn't change the facts.

Me covering myself with feathers and making the same sounds that a chicken makes doesn't make me a chicken.

So you can modify your body parts all you want but the truth still remains.

If you are born a man you are a man. No amount of surgery can change that.

Believe you me.... the facts are being changed by mad scientists. Humans are being transitioned to transhuman and don't even know.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ritnd(f): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
He make sense.They are still biologically male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.