Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) (34313 Views)

Ughelli Rovers FC Launched In Delta, To Compete In Nationwide League One / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by E2000: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2022
I agree absolutely .The fact that you even went to cut your Penis is a sign of mental problem .
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by cuteralph101(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by kazyhm(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... patriarchy systems entrenched in fascism bringing wars,hate and white supremacy values. Patriarchy systems that's toxic and wants to silence people for not adhering to the norms. Patriarchy systems that see women as just birthing and sex objects. Dude,the patriarchy is collapsing, accept it or hug a transformer

The liberalism ideas has not come up with anything new.....most especially ideas that will make the world better and progress faster....

The woke society is a selfish social that base norm on personal feelings (my truth and your truth) that won't lead anywhere.

Woke ideology has not solved the White supremacy, hate and war issues. Rather it is creating some wild complex Idiocracy.

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by kazyhm(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2022
ButterBurger:
What patriarchy?
Listen different ideas makes a nation great, so just because some people don't support your idea doesn't mean you should be emotional and frustrated. Unless you don't believe in human right which am pretty sure you always yern for.
Besides both the conservatives and democrats have ruled these countries together.
So stop the hypocrisy

Real hypocrisy is the protest against Lia Thomas.
Different and complimentary ideas shaped this beautiful world that grant you the right to impose your personal feelings on others........but your myopic right is making brilliant people (Bori Johnson and Joe Biden) behaves like a slowpoke...
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ButterBurger: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
kazyhm:

Real hypocrisy is the protest against Lia Thomas.
Different and complimentary ideas shaped this beautiful world that grant you the right to impose your personal feelings on others........but your myopic right is making brilliant people (Bori Johnson and Joe Biden) behaves like a slowpoke...
well I don't know about Biden and Johnson, am not even talking about them. You're just the one filling your mentality and thoughts on them.
My point is just because you don't support other ideas or policy doesn't mean you should be insulting and frustrated.
You just have to give your own point and let others give theirs
Extremism is bad for your health
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by kazyhm(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
ButterBurger:
well I don't know about Biden and Johnson, am not even talking about them. You're just the one filling your mentality and thoughts on them.
My point is just because you don't support other ideas or policy doesn't mean you should be insulting and frustrated.
You just have to give your own point and let others give theirs
Extremism is bad for your health

If I'm an extremist, I wouldn't have responded to you because your perspective about the discourse is shallow in my opinion.
I have aired my opinion but it sounded like a frustration in your mind........your words are subset of your thoughts which by extension is what is going on within your being.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by gidado14(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2022

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by ButterBurger: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
kazyhm:

If I'm an extremist, I wouldn't have responded to you because your perspective about the discourse is shallow in my opinion.
I have aired my opinion but it sounded like a frustration in your mind........your words is a subset of your thought which by extension what in going on within your being.
sha take am easy
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Bola146(f): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I concur.

Sex is the only thing our parents didn't teach us, but look at us today we are all professionals. Mynd44, lalasticlala's mother, vickyrotex, fatymore, ajepako, funjosh, folake4u and asewo Seun abi I lie?

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by solsticey2k3(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Myahuza:
have you seen any of them winning Gold medal

I was even trying to think both ways
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Originalsly: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

You are what you are. Playing pretend doesn't change it. Playing dress up doesn't change it. They can modify their external body parts but can they change their internal organs? Isn't a man's heart bigger than a woman's heart? Can a transgender woman change that? Isn't a man's hands bigger than a woman's hands? Can a transgender woman change that?

A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Period.

No doubt.... I like how you put it. Pretend is the name of the game. Known this 'gay guy' before he transitioned to a 'woman'. He was the big body type.... body like Mike Tyson when he was champ.... I always wondered how can anyone mistake him for a woman. On making deliveries he would always partially open the door like a half dressed woman.... and greet me in this feminine voice.... but when he grab the parcel.... the size of his hands and the thickness cleared any doubt I could possibly have about his sex.... there was no way I would offend him and engage in a fight with him.... one slap from him would put me to sleep. He later did 'the surgery' and reappeared as a full woman.... obviously did some shaping.... hormone therapy because he is now a bit ehmmm.... breasty. But like you said.... it is all pretend. I work in their area so I interact with a lot of them and they be extreme in their pretense. Do I support them? no.... do I condemn them?....no. To each his own.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
kazyhm:

The liberalism ideas has not come up with anything new.....most especially ideal that will make the world better and progress faster....

The woke society is a selfish social that base norm on personal feelings (my truth and your truth) that won't lead anywhere.

Woke ideology has not solved the White supremacy, hate and war issues. Rather it is creating some wild complex Idiocracy.
It's either you are too blunt to understand the nuances of oppression or you've been living under a rock
The notion that male supremacy was “natural” was self-fulfilling, since those who wrote the laws, the poems, the religious books, the philosophy, the history, the medical treatises and the scientific texts were, very largely, men writing for the benefit of men and you said woke ideology haven't solved white supremacy, it's having conversations about it and the perpetrators are not even given breathing spaces not to talk about the sexual assault trope that the patriarchy hid for long or gender expressions or the one sided masculinity that's also affecting the mental health of most men making masculinity toxic......I don't even have to go on and on. The patriarchy is loosing it's grip, accept it or stop being a keyboard warrior and do something

Give me this generation vs the generation I grew up and I choose to this anytime anyday
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
They also need to get the hell out of women's toilets and changing rooms too.

Alot of them are perverts that just want access to women's spaces
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
scoory:
What about trans men?
Should they perform in male sports?

Trans men are so reserved, that should tell you something!
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kelechi009:

So how do we solve this problem, should we create a point blank law that transgender males should not compete in any sports? Now if you were a transgender male, how would you feel? Does their feelings matter to you?

I am sure as you're reading this, you are saying that their "Feeling" doesn't simply concern you right now, I mean it's none of your business. You just want to make sure males don't compete with females!. Trust me, It's a much bigger problem than that.

The bigger problem start when liberals said they are non-gendered.
- So now, we are all now going back to gendered?
- Can you see the confusion here?

Africans from inception have been simply saying that we should leave Nature as it is, but liberals in the Western world want to force it upon us.

My point is, I am happy that this problem exist & I pray more problems should come to light. if you don't show people that they are stupid, they won't realise it.

How do you think women feel when a biological male is competing against them knowing they'd loose?
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Kelechi009: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
1Sharon:

How do you think women feel when a biological male is competing against them knowing they'd loose?

So the question is about "Feeling" then. So which person's feelings are more important. Women, Transwomen or the whole LGTBQi ?

This is why we can't make rules based on feelings. I feel, I feel and I feel, instead of doing what is right.

Further more, In case you want to read:

One of the biggest problems is that Feminist fought for the LGBTQ as well because it seem like they are also oppressed the same way they feel they are oppressed. So now, they have to turn back and say NO, this won't work!

If you wish to verify, you will notice that most Feminist on Nairaland & Twitter support LGBTQ vocally. For reasons I don't know, forming oppressed gangs for no reason. You are not LGBTQ but you keep supporting their movements.

To cap it all, remember that Chimmanda had to apologise to the Trans community for saying Trans women are not women because she has to show Fake solidarity.

ONLY a conservative Prime Minister which the UK parliament absolutely HATE is bold enough to say this is wrong, but all the Feminist are quiet, they can't talk because E DOM HOOK THEM FOR THROAT
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by effort1: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

What about women born with morn testosterone than some men? How do you plan to change that, Mr intelligent man!

Then that isn't a normal woman.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by snoopz: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na lack of proper beating with slippers, broom, belt, wire and spanking, pinching knocking slapping, pick pin, ciga obo
caused all these rubbish
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Cousin9999: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
baby124:
Instead of them to get these people help to treat their delusions and multiple personality disorder, they are enabling it. It has gotten out of hand now. These are just gay men and women. Finish. Nothing like Transgender. That one is mental illness because, your gender is attached to your biology.

They're probably not even gay, most of them. Many of these people just have untreated illness or abuse. Some of them may just be lacking in mental capacity, and people have managed to convince them that they're trans.
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
effort1:

Then that isn't a normal woman.

So your definition of normal is something that's common or in the majority so those women born with high testosterone are abnormal to you because God didn't create them?
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by paafin(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Been long this man sanctioned Russia grin
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by osazsky(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
CaptainFM1:

You are partly correct. There are actually people born with pussy that want pennis and surgically do have it. Same goes with biological men that does not have pussy and boobs and were surgically given. I've met so many of them, and I have some as friends. Those are the transgenders being referred to. Homonal defects or Chromosomes imbalance is another issues.

We know a natural man/boy by penis, and a natural woman/girl by pussy. Once you start changing that, you are transgender. Nothing more. "Trans" conotes changes from the original.

A man desiring a man lustfully could be a gay, an imbalanced man genetically or simply a mad man. Just as a woman desiring a woman lustfully could be a lesbian, an imbalanced woman genetically or simply a mad woman.

Whatever makes a human to change his/her biological composition from one sex to another, such human is a transgender. Not that the person was transgender from birth.

There can however be hermaphrodites. And if an hermaphrodites decides to change his/her biological composition to stick to either a male or female, such person also becomes a transgender.

I hope this clarifies.
i watched the news...it didnt mention does that dress like men or women...it said transgender....and they where given birth to like that..not crossdresser....brobrisky is a cross dressr not transgender..just like autism ..they are stigmatized and are afraid to come out openly..for oyinbo land.crossdressers..gays and lessbians are not stignatised they are normal people..ger ur facts right..its a public forum dont misinterpret the info .u know a man by its chromozones irrespective of physical appearance..the headlines states biolodical men..nigerians are terrible people.there is only one man in d world that has removed his male organs ...womb transplant..got a womb and brest ..and carried a child..if u say u know many of them in nigeria its a beer palour talk...cuz the surgery is not for the poor..it got to guiness books of record..for transgender u dont need a womb transplant cuz they have womb and penis...but they are identified by thier chromozone

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by kazyhm(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

It's either you are too blunt to understand the nuances of oppression or you've been living under a rock
The notion that male supremacy was “natural” was self-fulfilling, since those who wrote the laws, the poems, the religious books, the philosophy, the history, the medical treatises and the scientific texts were, very largely, men writing for the benefit of men and you said woke ideology haven't solved white supremacy, it's having conversations about it and the perpetrators are not even given breathing spaces not to talk about the sexual assault trope that the patriarchy hid for long or gender expressions or the one sided masculinity that's also affecting the mental health of most men making masculinity toxic......I don't even have to go on and on. The patriarchy is loosing it's grip, accept it or stop being a keyboard warrior and do something

Give me this generation vs the generation I grew up and I choose to this anytime anyday

Lol . you're very funny.......those that write the laws books, religion books etc are male..... rightly typed, I also heard that those that design cars are male....that is why car seat belt is in a location/position not favourable to women... especially considering average women height....also the male truck manufacturers deliberately used hard irons and designed the operation with tedious system to deprive an average women from operating it..very funny approach.....

Male supremacy or gender role is social construct or aptly typed in your words self-fulfilling in this case....there shouldn't be gender games......male heavyweight should challenges female heavyweights.....the female hurdles in track event should be at the same height as males'........and which of the genders is not giving breathing space for discussing these issues ? Like when NBA started the discussion of pay-gaps in basketball and suggested that the net height should be lowered for female to enable them to dug/slam hence would make female matches more interesting to watch and improve fan base to drive traffic to raise adequate fund to support female agitation about pay gaps....but the discussion seem like an insult to the woke people....

Come to think of it....what is the name of the male author that wrote and where was is written that female should be equipped with womb, breast and average height, six rips ovaries, clitoris etc ?

Which author wrote that majority of Nurse should be female

And which male author wrote that men should be muscular, taller than female on average, equipped with penis and testicles, facial hair etc ?

If you're confused, many of us are not.

Joe Biden said and I quote under no circumstances should a man hit a women except for self-defense

He also said all the female in his life are far more brilliant than him...these includes Naomi Biden, Camala Harris and her daughters and yet he didn't accept to be the vice while she be the president.

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by effort1: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

So your definition of normal is something that's common or in the majority so those women born with high testosterone are abnormal to you because God didn't create them?

A normal man produces large amount of testosterone and a normal woman produces small amount of testosterone.

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2022
kazyhm:

Lol . you're very funny.......those that write the laws, books religion books etc are male..... rightly typed I also heard that those that design cars are male....that is why car seat belt is in a location/position not favourable to women... especially considering average women height....also the male truck manufacturers deliberately used hard irons and the operation tedious to deprive an average women from operating it..very funny approach.....

Male supremacy or gender role is social construct or aptly typed in your words self-fulfilling in this case....there shouldn't be gender games......male heavyweight should challenges female heavyweights.....the female hurdles in track event should be the height as male........and which gender is not giving breathing space for discussing these issues ? Like when NBA started the discussion of pay-gaps in baseball and was suggested that the net height should be reduced for female to dug hence would drive traffic to raise fund to support female agitation....but the discussion seem like insult to the woke people....

Come to think of it....what is the name of the male author that wrote and where was is written that female should be equipped with womb, breast and average height, six rips ovaries, clitoris etc ?

Which author wrote that majority of Nurse should be female

And which male author wrote that men should be muscular, taller than female on average, equipped with penis and testicles, facial hair etc ?

If you're confused, many of us are not.

Joe Biden said and I quote under no circumstances should a man hit a women except for self-defense

He also said all the female in his life are far more brilliant than him...these includes Naomi Biden, Camala Harris and her daughters and yet he didn't accept to be the vice while she be the president.
Wow, a lot of misinformation,from confusing gender with sex to acting like the patriarchy has done more good than harm. At this junction,I will like to agree to disagree because we both know that's what this Convo will end to
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2022
effort1:

A normal man produces large amount of testosterone and a normal woman produces small amount of testosterone.
Normal is a social construct as it's relative to every individual but natural is the main word as those people born with anomalies are natural but society doesn't see them as normal
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by jimmynauty: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2022
dollynnn:
Biological Males cheesy
Which means no amount of Surgical operations can make them "Biological Females"? Beautiful!

Yes na... See as them know truth but will prefer lies.. hoho

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by effort1: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Normal is a social construct as it's relative to every individual but natural is the main word as those people born with anomalies are natural but society doesn't see them as normal

If it makes you feel better, replace the normal in my comment to natural.

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
effort1:

If it makes you feel better, replace the normal in my comment to natural.
Ok,will do
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Originalsly:

No doubt.... I like how you put it. Pretend is the name of the game. Known this 'gay guy' before he transitioned to a 'woman'. He was the big body type.... body like Mike Tyson when he was champ.... I always wondered how can anyone mistake him for a woman. On making deliveries he would always partially open the door like a half dressed woman.... and greet me in this feminine voice.... but when he grab the parcel.... the size of his hands and the thickness cleared any doubt I could possibly have about his sex.... there was no way I would offend him and engage in a fight with him.... one slap from him would put me to sleep. He later did 'the surgery' and reappeared as a full woman.... obviously did some shaping.... hormone therapy because he is now a bit ehmmm.... breasty. But like you said.... it is all pretend. I work in their area so I interact with a lot of them and they be extreme in their pretense. Do I support them? no.... do I condemn them?....no. To each his own.

Lol... it's sad really... rather than give these people the needed help society has given them a license to persist in their delusion... anyways... do you live in the States? cuz I know there aren't many trans people in Naija.

Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by gibzzhd: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
oz4real83:
Once a male, always a male. You can only remove the reproductive organs but can never change the skeletal and muscular structures. Checkout out the skeletal structure of Serena Williams, she can't stand a Roger Federrer or Raphael Nadal as thick as she is, even if these two change their sex to female, they will still overflog Serena Williams. Serena can't stand any male top 20 tennis player. A man will always be a man, sex change is like cosmetics, it doesn't change your inner being.

Total ignorance. What makes a man a male is not his muscles mass but his hormones. Trans females are have their make hormones reduced to that of a woman so are now women
Re: Boris Johnson: Transgender Women Should Not Compete In Female Sport( Pix) by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... it's sad really... rather than give these people the needed help society has given them a license to persist in their delusion... anyways... do you live in the States? cuz I know there aren't many trans people in Naija.

Yes .... but in Sodom and Gomorrah.... not all over is like here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Eagles Get-Together: Kanu, Okocha, Amokachi, Ikpeba, Siasia, Yobo (Video) / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74