Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:30 PM

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats (36685 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by M1Garand(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Of course he bleeped up, who never Bleep up hands in the air. No hands?

He his young what do you expect from him? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by rex21: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
The greatest gift that a man of God can posses, is the gift of humility. IMO

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Seniorwriter(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Deep Quote
Words / Urtrances are like eggs once broken can never be retrieved...

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by princeemmma(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
The deed is done
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Metouu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
What is the essence of the apology? A spoken word can not be taken back. You already show to the world your true identity.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
What is my business...
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pastors children always causing problems to their parents since 1914

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
He has driven his point home. And the reaction from that message shows a lot of pastors deliberately flout Daddy GO's instruction.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
M1Garand:

This was the first thing that came to my mind grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by jiz: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
How will you anointed men Goat. Adeboye is brand name for Humility. Leke didn’t fit ministry. He should go back to his aeronautics engineering. Even David didn’t call Saul all manner of names and despite saul disobedience, he still have respect for anointing.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Whatever
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Emma1Oj(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Aforxzy:

Leke needs to be mindful of his utterances. He talks too much. Always on social media.

Apology accepted.

Accept fire!! I can c u r a redeem member.

Just go tell him to stop looking for attention and popularity tenaciously.. he keep making fool of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Calling people "goats" was a statement not intended to malign? So there's a tone you use to label a person as a goat that turns out a pleasant compliment?

This silly overfed Yoruba boy needs mending!

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by sigiyaya(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.
Total Hypocrisy with out common sense; one of the reasons i dont take church people clowns serious

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by nedekid: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Very immature pikin.
Having sense is not by how huge you are.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Akharmony: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
He go collect if he no deh very careful, gra gra to much for social media. . The other day he was live on FB picking his teeth with a tooth pick and telling his followers about tithing, seed offering and co. . I even learnt that if you try to correct him he block you on off on FB/ IG. . He must be one unserious child. .

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Blakpot: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
"I wish to crave your indulgence..."

Is this guy really a pastor?
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by karzyharsky(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Apologies accepted buh don't do it next time

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Padipadi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
I m not impressed with this Boda Leke.
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by obstead200(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ayo8:
Medicine after death… RCCG pastors remain goats!
This is not the first time he will come open to trash talk people… he once trashed talk poor RCCG members for running to the church for help; forgetting that the same brain washed members are are the source of their rising funds.
seriously??
He did this?

The church need to bench him for like 5years.......just to teach him a good lesson

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Omoluabi16(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
This guy should shut up. God can pass his message through anyone at any point in time. Senseless person. The word of God can never and will never be exhausted we people don hear finish. It smacks of pride to think that because the GO preached no junior pastor is anointed enough to preach. Shut up leke and stop disgracing our church!

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by staga: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uprightness100:
It is well brother!

True Believers know that it was not intended to insult or malign.

All the same,take the Discipline in Good faith and in total submission to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Church of GOD is Marching on and the Gates of Hell will not Prevail against it.

His statement was very very irresponsible. Even if the pastors preached after Rev Adeboye's sermon, such matters are for in-house resolution and not for social media dissemination. It is we Christians who make mockery of God by refusing to be Christ-like in our words, thoughts and actions.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by gassbee: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
i heard the Redeemed pastors have excommunicated him
mission impossible
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
The secrecy in Nigerian run Empire business called churches will soon be exposed by the sons and daughters of G. O.. The real church of Jesus Christ still dey but they're never as huge as all these entrepreneurship industries that can't even feed the hungry sheep in these kind of situation and periods we are in but still keeping open hands to collect the little we got. Givers never lack, we will keep given, waiting we go do until we all die hungry and they keep enjoying and leaving longer.. grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by reidkrugger(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
M1Garand:

Lol. Is this is first time? No.
The position he holds that makes him talk and behave the way he does, should be vacated by him. In other words, he should resign. After all the bible say, if na your eye go make you nor go heaven, oga remove it.
Plus judgement must first start in the house of the Lord. He has already thrown the first stone o. So forget about stone talk.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Teerach: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Let him go for altar call on Sunday and give his life allover again to Christ. Lol. Very anyhow christian. I doubt this one was called by God. Oh I forgot. God called his father, his father called him.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Yankee101: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Moz22: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
He should still be made to pay
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by Khaysee: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rccg have working disciplinary committee am glad to see he his sanction and he has learn no human his perfect he should act right next time

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats by pfadom: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Did you say this young man is a pastor of a parish?

Why has he chosen to disgrace his parents even if he lacks home training?

If the PA to the General Overseer of a Christian denomination could insults pastors who are old enough, wise enough and successful enough to father or employ him; then why do we blame the children of political leaders without any connection with Christ-likeness and Biblical teachings.

It is indeed true that "absolute power corrupts absolutely". His age group are still struggling to survive and make name for themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.