Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. (30149 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by hopexter(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nebes:
As a Christian male, please marry the woman you love but be sure she is a woman that can respect and submit to you.

Christian ladies, please marry the man that loves you. But if you don't have respect and can't submit, please stay single.

In other words, you chose both undecided undecided
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by GUNITGuy: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
The one that lives me
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Hongkongfukid(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na the one wey loveme jare
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Dbarrzx: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na the one wey love me nau...I no say I fey f,ckup sometimes so she go bear my nuisances.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Domistar5(f): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Marry a woman that loves me more

To all my real niggarz
If you finally decide to change your mind and marry...then please marry the woman that loves you more....he get why...

When a woman loves....she loves for real

And thier sympathetic and empathy hormones will circulate and increase the more
Any little thing they will easily forgive you..they will never mount pressure on you

Slawomiir where have been?
Do u went on exile cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

To all my real niggarz
If you finally decide to change your mind and marry...then please marry the woman that loves you more....he get why...

Any little thing they will easily forgive you..they will never mount pressure on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Goldbw122(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
I will marry the one that loves me, e get why.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by hush15: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toks2008:
Let me paraphrase this so that it can make more sense. Would you rather be with someone who wishes to be with another person? Because this is the case if you find yourself married to the one you love who does not love you and YES people marry without really wanting to be with the person they are married to.

This may sound so twisted but it is not at all. It is the dream of many people to be with someone they love who also loves them in return but we all know that this is seldom the case as we usually have the feelings tilted in one direction and as they say, the person who loves less in a relationship holds the power over the other.

I have met ladies who i love and i have met those who love me and i can tell you for a fact that these two categories are not in anyway alike.

When you love someone and they don't feel same way, you usually see yourself having to do more of the work to make it work and in most cases, you are taken for granted because the other person cares less if you stay or leave..

But when you are with someone you don't really desire but the person desires you, you will feel very uncomfortable at the beginning but there will be this serenity in your life with so much inner assurance that you are truly cherished and you will feel so alive and loved so much that you will inevitably start developing strong affection for the other person. (The beauty and the Beast is not just a fiction very realistic)

As a man, if you marry a lady who truly loves you, she will submit to you, cherish you, treat you like a king and will never see any reason to be with another man. And in like manner, if a woman marries a man who truly desires her,. he will treat her like a queen and cherish her all the days of his life.

YES i understand how twisted this sounds cos whether you choose the one you love that does not love you or you choose the one who loves you but you do not feel same way, the bottom line is that there is still an imbalance in the affection.

But be it as it may, you can never know how special you are until you meet someone who genuinely desires you and sometimes it is best to leave the one you love to be with the one who loves you because with time, you will realize you made the right decision.

So let us have your opinion.

oga Ade, marry the one that loves you ni o.

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Kaysalas(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

To all my real niggarz

Your very first post that makes real sense to me. grin wink nor take am in an offensive way abeg wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Nebes: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
hopexter:

In other words, you chose both undecided undecided

As a guy, I've chosen to marry the woman I love. For me, a woman's love does not mean much. In the long run, what men crave is honor and respect, while women seek for love and security.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Georgejeez: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
The one with big soft bouncing yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by hush15: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nebes:
As a Christian male, please marry the woman you love but be sure she is a woman that can respect and submit to you.

Christian ladies, please marry the man that loves you. But if you don't have respect and can't submit, please stay single.
it is suppose to be the other way round but too much sense wan kill you...
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by jeanexx7(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Marry the Woman You Love.

Women Don't Have Capacity To Love.

What To Expect From The Woman You Love, is Respect and Honour and That's All. They Have No Capacity To Love, What They Have Is Feelings and It's Natural.

3 Likes

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by coast2sahara: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Love who you marry.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by RedPilChurchBoy: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Anyone, as long as she get sense and do not have hoeing history.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Aguilar(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
What if i love the one who loves me?

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by rovher: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Got to strike a balance 50/50 ... I got to love my wife, and she got to love me ...
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by hopexter(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nebes:

As a guy, I've chosen to marry the woman I love. For me, a woman's love does not mean much. In the long run, what men crave is honor and respect, while women seek for love and security.

A woman’s love might not mean much to you, I have a mother and her love means a lot to me right from infant till this day. All I’m saying is it’s better to marry who loves you to who you love. Cos a woman’s love is engraved with faithfulness, protection and respect. She will never allow harm into your way.

But there are grave repercussions in which ever! Another day’s discussion smiley
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Lightened: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Marry the person you both love yourself...
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by peacettw: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why can't I have both?

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Arisenews2: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
The one who loves me more!
Meanwhile, Watch the shocking story of the dreaded ritualistic den where most politicians and billionaires go for rituals and spiritual fortification, also See lists of some popular politicians who have been caught here.
Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-r4qBgfeCE
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Rawhumper(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Marriage is a union, its a two not one, that
are involved so both have to love each other
for it to work out. Without which, it will head
to doom.

Am about to marry the girl I love and she loves me, despite my way of life and I thank
God for giving me, the most beautiful golden
quite girl that loves me.....she calls me
everyday even from her workplace.....and I have vowed never to hurt or cheat on her
because I truly love her and she is my perfect
match.

So marriage is a two way thing.....this question can't suffice, when it comes to
marriage issue.

Toks2008:
Let me paraphrase this so that it can make more sense. Would you rather be with someone who wishes to be with another person? Because this is the case if you find yourself married to the one you love who does not love you and YES people marry without really wanting to be with the person they are married to.

This may sound so twisted but it is not at all. It is the dream of many people to be with someone they love who also loves them in return but we all know that this is seldom the case as we usually have the feelings tilted in one direction and as they say, the person who loves less in a relationship holds the power over the other.

I have met ladies who i love and i have met those who love me and i can tell you for a fact that these two categories are not in anyway alike.

When you love someone and they don't feel same way, you usually see yourself having to do more of the work to make it work and in most cases, you are taken for granted because the other person cares less if you stay or leave..

But when you are with someone you don't really desire but the person desires you, you will feel very uncomfortable at the beginning but there will be this serenity in your life with so much inner assurance that you are truly cherished and you will feel so alive and loved so much that you will inevitably start developing strong affection for the other person. (The beauty and the Beast is not just a fiction very realistic)

As a man, if you marry a lady who truly loves you, she will submit to you, cherish you, treat you like a king and will never see any reason to be with another man. And in like manner, if a woman marries a man who truly desires her,. he will treat her like a queen and cherish her all the days of his life.

YES i understand how twisted this sounds cos whether you choose the one you love that does not love you or you choose the one who loves you but you do not feel same way, the bottom line is that there is still an imbalance in the affection.

But be it as it may, you can never know how special you are until you meet someone who genuinely desires you and sometimes it is best to leave the one you love to be with the one who loves you because with time, you will realize you made the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Advancedman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moz22:
The one that loves me... E be like say d ones weh I dey love, their head no dey everly correct

Same here

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by harjay1986: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toks2008:

the first question is that do you want to stay long on earth then marry the a woman that loves you more because once a woman love they love with all their spirit and soul

but if you dont care about staying long on earth then go for the one you love most then i will give you up to five years then ... funeral follow

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by RIDOO: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
I had to face that reality when l was about to choose a life partner. I prayed and l watched.I have some that l like but they don't like me on the same percentage but the one that love me and l know deeply...l don't really like him .. But deep down l know it's the one that loved me more than l love him that will give me the package l want in a marriage.
So,l settled down for the one who loved me more than l love him.... that decision worked for me cos with time l started loving him back and l so much thank God for the decision.

5 Likes

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by kay29000(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
I'll marry the one that loves me... I will grow to love her. Marrying the one you love, if the love is not mutual, can be hell.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Tonytonex(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
The one I love.

Buh as a lady, marry the man that loves you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
The one who loves me above anything else.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by harjay1986: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rawhumper:
Marriage is a union, its a two not one, that
are involved so both have to love each other
for it to work out. Without which, it will head
to doom.

Am about to marry the girl I love and she loves me, despite my way of life and I thank
God for giving me, the most beautiful golden
quite girl that loves me.....she calls me
everyday even from her workplace.....and I have vowed never to hurt or cheat on her
because I truly love her and she is my perfect
match.

So marriage is a two way thing.....this question can't suffice, when it comes to
marriage issue.

oga forget your love for her is with a condition she is reserve but come to think if she try to replicate the lifestyle you leav whould you stick with her ......

marriage is not always a two way things most time one party tend to give more compare to other
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by showafrica(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toks2008:

If you are a man, marry woman wey love you. If you are a woman, marry who you love... Simple. Unless yahoo is involved

1 Like

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Tonytonex(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
RIDOO:
I had to face that reality when l was about to choose a life partner. I prayed and l watched.I have some that l like but they don't like me on the same percentage but the one that love me and l know deeply...l don't really like him .. But deep down l know it's the one that loved me more than l love him that will give me the package l want in a marriage.
So,l settled down for the one who loved me more than l love him.... that decision worked for me cos with time l started loving him back and l so much thank God for the decision.
that's it. As a lady marry the one that loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Menstruation: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage .

We are most alive when we are in love. The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

3 Likes

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Remman(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's complicated... Men mostly goes with the ones they love and quickly see the one that loves them as a cheap woman! As for women, they just want to get married to anything because there's a competetive phenomena among women concerning marriage. A woman wouldn't mind to be your 100th wife as long as she'll be called a wife while they flirt around mothering bastards. So, as for women, they don't have any genuine answer on this because once their time reads, it's marriage to anything that reads. So, the question can be better answered by men only.

As for me, i'll go for the one i love or lust after. The one that loves me may not fit or fall into my specs because she'll be like yes sir yes sir, while the one i love will take the time to correct me and not just agree to all my flaws and stupid decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.