Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. (30228 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Quinniscent(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
NACiousJoe:
This is my first comment so far.

Remember, its the man who finds a wife that will obtain favour from God. For that reason, its better for the man to marry the woman he loves. As a woman, please marry the man that loves you. You might not love him from the start but with time, you will learn to love him because of his care and attentions because, men always cares for the women they love. But if a woman marries the man she loves, chei! she will always force herself to do things that will please the man and most times, the man will still not be pleased. Yeees! The man will get angry at every little provocation and it will get to a stage, the woman will be minding her choice of words while talking or chatting with the husband. There will be no free flow of thoughts between the man and the woman if the woman marries the man she loves. And most often, while the woman is working hard to please him, the man will be going out to please and care for the one he loves. So man, marry the woman you love and woman, marry the man that loves you. My candid opinion, no sentiments please. Thank you.
Yes... Very Sensible Comment, but there are so many women who take advantage of their husband's love for them and cheat because they had no feelings for their husbands..
Yesss!
My point is, the relationship should be very clear that they both love each other,but the man should love more
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Marry a woman that loves me more

To all my real niggarz
If you finally decide to change your mind and marry...then please marry the woman that loves you more....he get why...

When a woman loves....she loves for real

And thier sympathetic and empathy hormones will circulate and increase the more
Any little thing they will easily forgive you..they will never mount pressure on you

You must be a real niggar....you are very correct...right hand on keyboard and left hand on my weed anyday anytime twice on Thursday...key board warrior for a reason
Damn
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I was once in this dilemma

I was pursuing this girl who is forming not yet ready for relationship while there is another giving me all the green light, green light was so bright that we had sex before I even officially toast her

I realized I deserve to be love and simply go for who love me, it make my life very easy as I've never ever regret it

Wow
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by membranus: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lindajames1010:
u sound like someone that have had bad experience

Do you like films?

Go and watch "A Beautiful Mind" on Netflix, maybe you will pick one or two things about life from it.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nebes:
As a Christian male, please marry the woman you love but be sure she is a woman that can respect and submit to you.

Christian ladies, please marry the man that loves you. But if you don't have respect and can't submit, please stay single.

I wish I could like this comment a million times.

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Lindajames1010: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
membranus:

Do you like films?

Go and watch "A Beautiful Mind" on Netflix, maybe you will pick one or two things about life from it.
I will try and watch it

U can still recommend more if there's any

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by rickleye: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
IMO - Marrying is the wrong term here - Rather " Would I date the person"
With all that entails with marrying - the planning and money - why would someone who doesn't love me even go through all that.
Now, If you talking about dating - I would rather date someone whom I love because, I could woo the person to my side and if it doesn't work we go our separate ways. It is why we have the courtship period, If you aren't compatible - we go our separate ways.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by garriAndsugar: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nuttella:
The one who loves me and the one I love. But the man must love me more, there is more peace when the man loves more.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...grandpa...wehdone oh...

Stay blessed G-daddy grin grin grin

Smile, I will tell u a story soon, happy weekend to you
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by luminouz(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Smile, I will tell u a story soon, happy weekend to you
Yes Sir cheesy
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrLondonder:

well i prefa bloooowjob. so how fast R u sir? smiley
Troll.
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Diza46(f): 8:53pm On May 22, 2022
Toks2008:
Let me paraphrase this so that it can make more sense. Would you rather be with someone who wishes to be with another person? Because this is the case if you find yourself married to the one you love who does not love you and YES people marry without really wanting to be with the person they are married to.

This may sound so twisted but it is not at all. It is the dream of many people to be with someone they love who also loves them in return but we all know that this is seldom the case as we usually have the feelings tilted in one direction and as they say, the person who loves less in a relationship holds the power over the other.

I have met ladies who i love and i have met those who love me and i can tell you for a fact that these two categories are not in anyway alike.

When you love someone and they don't feel same way, you usually see yourself having to do more of the work to make it work and in most cases, you are taken for granted because the other person cares less if you stay or leave..

But when you are with someone you don't really desire but the person desires you, you will feel very uncomfortable at the beginning but there will be this serenity in your life with so much inner assurance that you are truly cherished and you will feel so alive and loved so much that you will inevitably start developing strong affection for the other person. (The beauty and the Beast is not just a fiction very realistic)

As a man, if you marry a lady who truly loves you, she will submit to you, cherish you, treat you like a king and will never see any reason to be with another man. And in like manner, if a woman marries a man who truly desires her,. he will treat her like a queen and cherish her all the days of his life.

YES i understand how twisted this sounds cos whether you choose the one you love that does not love you or you choose the one who loves you but you do not feel same way, the bottom line is that there is still an imbalance in the affection.

But be it as it may, you can never know how special you are until you meet someone who genuinely desires you and sometimes it is best to leave the one you love to be with the one who loves you because with time, you will realize you made the right decision.

So let us have your opinion.
I will choose to be with the one who love me than to be with the one that I love who doesn't love me
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Emma2Seconds: 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
Love does not exist in this planet!!! So forget about love ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
Diza46:
I will choose to be with the one who love me than to be with the one that I love who doesn't love me

But unfortunately many ladies don't marry the man that loves them but they would rather go for the one they love.

Have you ever heard a lady say "I know John loves me but I don't have feelings for him"?

This is the reality of many ladies. Every lady has phronesis(a special type of intelligence) that makes them know if a guy truly wants them but they usually ignore that intelligence and usually follow their feelings.

So whilst you may conclude to marry the one that loves you, if you have the option of picking between a fat short unattractive man that loves you so genuinely and a tall drop dead gorgeous guy who just want to woo you to catch fun, you may most likely go for the latter.

This is why heartbreaks and sad love stories will never end.

If every woman goes for a man who truly loves her and not just the one she has feelings for, they will experience less heartbreaks.

Re: Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. by Diza46(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
Toks2008:

But unfortunately many ladies don't marry the man that loves them but they would rather go for the one they love.

Have you ever heard a lady say "I know John loves me but I don't have feelings for him"?

This is the reality of many ladies. Every lady has phronesis(a special type of intelligence) that makes them know if a guy truly wants them but they usually ignore that intelligence and usually follow their feelings.

So whilst you may conclude to marry the one that loves you, if you have the option of picking between a fat short unattractive man that loves you so genuinely and a tall drop dead gorgeous guy who just want to woo you to catch fun, you may most likely go for the latter.

This is why heartbreaks and sad love stories will never end.

If every woman goes for a man who truly loves her and not just the one she has feelings for, they will experience less heartbreaks.
right �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110