Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari (43464 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by helinues: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
tctrills:

What is wrong with you, Soyinka is a public figure and his actions are under public scrutiny. If you show a lack of home training because someone disagrees with Soyinka's position, it's shame on you. The reason we all are on this thread is to discuss whether Soyinka was right or wrong not to call out people's parents.
Please apologize and turn a new leaf.

Soyinka is a public figure. It's normal for him to be the subject of public scrutiny

Different monikers but same exact lines.. Coincidence? Or this na inferiority complex thing just to revalidate yourself. 3rd monikers on a thread

Hahaha
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Benbellamor: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
tctrills:

You marketed a bad product and expect not to be blamed? There was nothing good about Buhari in the first place so why did the prof sell him to Nigerians.
If you have a voice that people believe then you should be more responsible with your recomendations.
Tinubu confused the man, in 2014 I can remember when Aregbesola even named him the director of black heritage in osun...Tinubu phyc baba with money and influence... Now he is recanting his words but internet don't forget
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tctrills: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Benbellamor:
Tinubu confused the man, in 2014 I can remember when Aregbesola even named him the director of black heritage in osun...Tinubu phyc baba with money and influence... Now he is recanting his words but internet don't forget
Clearly, money played a big part

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tctrills: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Different monikers but same exact lines.. Coincidence? Or this na inferiority complex thing just to revalidate yourself. 3rd monikers on a thread

Hahaha
I wish I understand what you are saying. can you please express yourself clearly

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by helinues: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
tctrills:

I wish I understand what you are saying. can you please express yourself clearly

Do I have to express myself more clearer? I doubt except if this na comprehension issue
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Laggafin:

Why not forget the messenger and focus on the message of an old lieing grey hair professor

Does that in anyway endorsed the candidacy of Bihari? Simple understanding is what Reno and his followers alike lacks all because of sentiment and party affiliation.

If you'd done a wrong before and I plead for you to be forgiven for your past, does that in anyway mean I'm endorsing you knowing this isn't about an appointment that can be influenced by me but an election where everyone can decide according to their conscience and considerations.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tctrills: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Do I have to express myself more clearer? I doubt except if this na comprehension issue
Well, you are the rude boy that refused to apologize. I guess we cant help you if you refuse to take counsel.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
tctrills:

Clearly, money played a big part

Did same money played a big part when he and others fronted the Save Nigeria Group that demanded that Jonathan be made president after the dramas around the late president in the person of Musa Yar

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
tctrills:

You marketed a bad product and expect not to be blamed? There was nothing good about Buhari in the first place so why did the prof sell him to Nigerians.
If you have a voice that people believe then you should be more responsible with your recomendations.

Same voice stood for Jonathan during the drama that played out around the death of the then president.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
obailala:

When was the statement made? Before or after elections?

How does a statement made by the Prof on 2nd April 2015 (almost a week after elections) be the evidence that he asked people to vote Buhari?

Once again, Reno has used the heads of gullible Nigerians as dustbins in his clever by half propaganda game. See children already insulting their grandfather!

He knows how to fool his gullible followers. Even in the Bible, God pointed out the sins of King Saul by sending same man He used to uplift him.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by olisaEze(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
plusfield:
Wole Soyinka is not and has never been a man of his words. Believe him at your own peril. This is the man who told the world that if Trump becomes the president of the United States, he would publicly tear his US passport. Till date, who has seen him do so.

I trust the progenitor of cultism in Nigerian universities to be a man of his word! He must have torn up an old passport photograph of his taken at any random location in the United States to satisfy his conscience! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tctrills: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

Same voice stood for Jonathan during the drama that played out around the death of the then president.
That's no excuse for the bad decision of electing Buhari. We all know that money easily changes people's opinions.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tctrills: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

Did same money played a big part when he and others fronted the Save Nigeria Group that demanded that Jonathan be made president after the dramas around the late president in the person of Musa Yar
You could be right money might have played a role then too
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Laggafin:

Your brain has been jazzed and jonzed
Empty barrels only know how to insult because their brains cant produce anything of value. If you had an iota of wisdom or intelligence, you should have countered what I said.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 12:41am On Apr 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Does that in anyway endorsed the candidacy of Bihari? Simple understanding is what Reno and his followers alike lacks all because of sentiment and party affiliation.

If you'd done a wrong before and I plead for you to be forgiven for your past, does that in anyway mean I'm endorsing you knowing this isn't about an appointment that can be influenced by me but an election where everyone can decide according to their conscience and considerations.
Soyinka actually made the statement AFTER the election.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 08, 2022
tctrills:

That's no excuse for the bad decision of electing Buhari. We all know that money easily changes people's opinions.

That means same applied when they stood up for Jonathan
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tctrills: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

That means same applied when they stood up for Jonathan
Not at all. People stood up to ensure that our constitution was followed. It did not matter if Jonathan was a devil or not. The constitution was what mattered. the president was not available and the vice needed to be there. Are you suggesting that we throw away the constitution? What's your point exactly?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:
Wole Soyinka is not and has never been a man of his words. Believe him at your own peril. This is the man who told the world that if Trump becomes the president of the United States, he would publicly tear his US passport. Till date, who has seen him do so.

Show me where he promised to "tear his passport" and I promise to send you 100k by 9am. The way some of you lie is just abnormal. What he said was that he won't stay in America if Trump won the election and the old man left USA after Trump won. He has never returned since then.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2022
tctrills:
Not at all. People stood up to ensure that our constitution was followed. It did not matter if Jonathan was a devil or not. The constitution was what mattered. the president was not available and the vice needed to be there. Are you suggesting that we throw away the constitution? What's your point exactly?
My point is don't castigate him for saying Nigerians should forgive Buhari for his past as that had no effect whatsoever to the outcome of the election. People voted out PDP because APC played their cards well unlike what PDP are doing as an opposition rather than the believe many voted Buhari because of Soyinka...
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by SweetiliciousD: 4:15am On Apr 08, 2022
gotnel:

Soyinka has not denied that he marketed Buhari in 2015 .
Buhari is the one that did not perform well.
You people should give it to Soyinka for being able to point out Buhari failure.
If Soyinka has continue to support Buhari government with all his failures, that is when we can see him as not man enough.

Are you telling me Soyinka lacks foresight unlike Igbos that saw the looming disaster and warned zombies back then?

Maybe he didn't look well ba? Maybe head of zombies ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.