Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari (43453 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
kellynexx007:
FOOLISH NEED HAS AN EMPAPIRE IN UR BRAINS
ASINWIN nie
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
If an old man of that age can lie, then He deserve no respect.
Kudos to that young man who few years back,refused to exchange sit with Soynka.
Soyinka should own up to his failures.
He is liar and betrayer.
Even the Vulture griller has endured to almost the end.
the griller nor day even comment on anything again baba wan die where e day lmao �
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by richie240: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Where in Reno's 'exposé' did it show dt shoyinka asked ppl to vote pmb?
I hope u won't cling to d 'forginess' part o, except u nor understand basic comprehension!

I nor surprise sha, inasmuch as una still dey cling to a phantom 'lekki masaka' (without any bodies nor families of d dead)..

Lastly, when has it bn a sin to support any candidate?
Those that killed the political leaders of d north, west and Midwest while sparing theirs, have they apologised?

If I dash u 'five' now, e go be pike say person wicked!
cool
[s]
Kingpin1000:
If an old man of that age can lie, then He deserve no respect.
Kudos to that young man who few years back,refused to exchange sit with Soynka.
Soyinka should own up to his failures.
He is liar and betrayer.
Even the Vulture griller has endured to almost the end.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Ybaby: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
bayelsaowei:
the problem is he knew Buhari would abi will mess up...he knew..thats the annoying part..

We all knew Buhari was an old joke..

The stars, water, animals and human knew Buhari is a mess and forever a mess.

Obasanjo was wearing made in Aba and publicising it to boost Naira.

Buhari wears Gucci ....Your hush puppy president wears Gucci to boost the dollar.....

Educated illiterates voted Buhari in... my best friend voted Buhari .... I told her hubby to send her back to her father's house ..... any way she lost her 1.4m salary in oil and gas job the next year and relocated to London to work in a Bakery for peanuts..... stop playing with your life and my life. I will injure you if you donot stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Truvelisback(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Nobody should apologize for supporting a particular candidate. No be him fault sey buhari mess up
Oga, na him fault for endorsing someone worser. He knew Buhari has a horrible Past.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Watty26: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Can u please � tell us what crime has he committed by execrating what was said by prof.
Record will never tell lie.
U are obliged to dispute he claims
helinues:
This Reno too dey think too much of himself.

Who dah hell is he?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Verysmart101: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Honourable yet we don't know his name. Has he contested for ordinary councilor before? What impact has he made towards the development of this country?

When Soyinka and others were fighting for the betterment of this country, where was your dad?

Ur people that contested for elective post wat impact did they make? Isn't it d same corruption and rubbish they are known for?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Verysmart101: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shut up Ignoramus Peasant, do you what it is to be a Noble Laureate Winner? Nonsense Mumurist.

Who has he impacted on the lives of Nigerians please? Have u forgotten he was the founder of today's ?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by treatise: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:
Wole Soyinka is not and has never been a man of his words. Believe him at your own peril. This is the man who told the world that if Trump becomes the president of the United States, he would publicly tear his US passport. Till date, who has seen him do so.

He torn the passport in a way : it was waxed. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Jeftliu: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:
Wole Soyinka is not and has never been a man of his words. Believe him at your own peril. This is the man who told the world that if Trump becomes the president of the United States, he would publicly tear his US passport. Till date, who has seen him do so.

Do you have the video where he said it or you are just one of the children of hatred who doesn't see anything good in what others people does even RENO is pointing at blogger not the video if truly this Reno idiot have the prove where Prof said it he will prefer to post the video not what one blogger posted on his page
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Verysmart101: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
tesppidd:
These Jonathan fan boys led by Reno sef !

Even the man Jonathan has been quiet ever since; he probably realized how much he messed up and like the gentleman he is; has chosen to remain quiet.

But his soldiers have been crying since 2015 till date.

The performance or non performance of Buhari has got nothing to do with Jonathan.

Every patrioitic and reasonable Nigerian as at 2015 would call for the sack of Jonathan.

So also every reasonable and patriotic Nigerian would ask for Buhari to be sacked as of today..

Enough with this blackmail of Nigerians who voted for Buhari over Jonathan.

Jonathan was also so incompetent at 2015 that a stone would have defeated him in an election.

Reno and co should move on with their lives and stop blackmailing anyone who didn't support Gej.
Gej himself has moved on.

Besides that post from Reno does not prove that Wole campaigned for Buhari, that statement was made after Buhari had already won.

Mr man Buhari is a total disaster.Jonathan wasn't perfect but he is a million times better than this disaster u voted into power.Wat Reno is doing is also wat APC did to Jonathan when he was in power and it's wat is called opposition.Have u forgotten how u people shut down ojota when feul was 125,Kero 80 gas 150? Now feul is 165,diesel #650,kero 650,gas #700 now where are all d ojota people? Tell me who mumu pass in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
No wonder Chinua Achebe called him "Irresponsible" in his last book. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Honourable yet we don't know his name. Has he contested for ordinary councilor before? What impact has he made towards the development of this country?

When Soyinka and others were fighting for the betterment of this country, where was your dad?
is it by name? Do we know your own name or your father's name? Why not tackle the truth this guy just revealed? Abi you only come to nairaland looking for whom to attack? Abi you are frustrated today? Abi you are part of the people that supported this wickedness called Buhari? I'm yet to know your mission

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Built2last:
Reno on his Instagram page has told Prof Wole Soyinka to apologise.

He dug up Bloomberg interview he granted in 2015.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDhRXpuqmo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Did mr soyinka forced anyone to vote for buhari? Thunder fire you there. I voted for buhari, because I wanted that idiot jonathan out. I voted for buhari again in 2019, because I don't want that hippo Atiku to be president. . Yes, buhari the vegetable has done badly. ..... Which I am very disappointed. ....
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by gbolswag(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
wok soyinka should just accept he supported BUHARI
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shut up Ignoramus Peasant, do you what it is to be a Noble Laureate Winner? Nonsense Mumurist.
you are so uncultured... People like you should be banished from Nigeria... And to say the least you will bring forth children that will be worst than you and they will keep on corrupting this country both as arm robbers and ritualist because their empty head father did not train them well
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by iamjavadem(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
So the newspaper are his words of the words of the author? Reno and his fans do not have sense.
plusfield:
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by godliman: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
fasho01:
Wole Soyinka supported Buhari openly and even paid him a courtesy visit then after he won the election. For him to now start twisting the narrative is purely a case of selective dementia. He should own up to it and apologise if he thinks he made the wrong choice then by using his influence to garner support for the monumental failure that Buhari has turned out to be
Everybody is now disowning Buhari chai
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Tagwood(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
As it's now no more milking for you in Aso Rock hate speech Reno! Every body had right to vote his or her chosen one.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by elsiusgr8t(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

Soyinka no be person wey go normally support nonsense. Probably na combination of old age and the small corruption wey dey jonathan government....most people feel sey buhari go make things better and fight corruption.

I kinda agree with you...

The thing is why is he in denial

I have should be able to take responsibility for his actions and inactions (including his spoken words)

So, I think a Nobleman like him should rather apologize than dueling in denial.

We all know she campaigned for the failure.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by reidkrugger(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:

Ok, if na you, you go tear your own?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by TAGf(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
tesppidd:
These Jonathan fan boys led by Reno sef !

Even the man Jonathan has been quiet ever since; he probably realized how much he messed up and like the gentleman he is; has chosen to remain quiet.

But his soldiers have been crying since 2015 till date.

The performance or non performance of Buhari has got nothing to do with Jonathan.

Every patrioitic and reasonable Nigerian as at 2015 would call for the sack of Jonathan.

So also every reasonable and patriotic Nigerian would ask for Buhari to be sacked as of today..

Enough with this blackmail of Nigerians who voted for Buhari over Jonathan.

Jonathan was also so incompetent at 2015 that a stone would have defeated him in an election.

Reno and co should move on with their lives and stop blackmailing anyone who didn't support Gej.
Gej himself has moved on.

Besides that post from Reno does not prove that Wole campaigned for Buhari, that statement was made after Buhari had already won.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, just shut up.. Are you still comparing Jonathan's governance to this total failure. The energy you used to protest during Jonathan's era why don't you channel it to another protest against this failed and evil government. The insecurity propaganda you used against Jonathan, tell me if it has not leveled up to over 1000%
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Classickj(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
obailala:
Given Nigeria's political structure, there were only 2 candidates from the only 2 serious political parties at the time. Also given the horrible security situation at the time, and the sheer incompetence of the last govt in handling the insecurity, it clearly seemed like the only pragmatic choice to try a new hand. A lot of people clearly forget how boko haram was releasing bombs almost every other week even in the centre of Abuja. That needed to be checked, and that endeared many to the idea of trying a new option who was at least seen as ex-military.

So yes, the new hand may have failed today, but given the situation at the time, I feel absolutely no regrets for my decision at the time to boot out the former guy and try something different.
And has the bombing and killing stop

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by dbestuncle: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
U was surprise to see the post, he ought not to say he never supported him because I remembered he did. But Reno's quote was not enough as the quote was a message to Nigerians about the president elect which means that it is after the election already.

Until we find a real evidence of his support and campaign for General Muhammadu Buhari, all of us ought to just keep quiet.

Built2last:
Reno on his Instagram page has told Prof Wole Soyinka to apologise.

He dug up Bloomberg interview he granted in 2015.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDhRXpuqmo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by naikeboy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soyinka is a fake philosopher

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by odebmart(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
I disagree with Reno, that write up did not show Soyinka support for buhari, he only pleaded that people should forgive an already elected president waiting for swearing in. What else is there to ask for. If you have a tyrant step father you try to manage the situation than escalate it by provoking him, even the bible said to the Israelites to pray for their masters in their time of captivity,so that they can prosper as their masters prosper.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by elsiusgr8t(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Most countries in the world are having their worst periods.

What did you think a covid 19 pandemic and oil industry crisis would do to a useless monoeconomy like ours where we produce nothing but have been importing almost everything for 50 years plus?

I repeat the signs were there in 2014, if Gej had won a second term Nigeria would not be in existence today.

So you want to use covid19 as an excuse for the failure right....

Well, every honest and discerning Nigerian knew Buhari was a failure as at 2016

Please leave covid19 out off this... That dumb excuse is not marketable at all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Shyboyk(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
From noble price winner to noble lier

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by JONSYN7154: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:
The Afonjas can not keep to his word.

That's how all of 'em are.

Let me go and hang myself at the gallow before they'll come for my HEAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by bdchange(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please, you all should stop whatever thing you are doing now and listen to Peter Obi wo is currently speaking @ Nigeria info 99.3 fm. The man has solutions to this nation's problems but I doubt they will let him get there. Pls just go now and listen
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:
who is man of his words in NIGERIA,your father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.