Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) (36704 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Kdon2: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Immediate past First Lady of Anambra State, Mrs Ebele Obiano was captured dancing and celebrating the start of her journey to the Senat, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxk4OQPB7g

Drunkard!
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by pipnator00(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Governance has been reduced to the bin in Nigeria.
But I trust Anambra people, they will shock this madam!
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Ikinternational: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
She is a Sabo for contesting election in the zoo... She should be treated as one.

Fuvck you
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Ikinternational: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
ufotunang:
I said this thing.... dialogue is the only solution to this problems between federal government and IPOB....the more the force you want to use on IPOB...the more the violence and destruction of properties and killing of innocent people.... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers not even the governors, politicians and Buhari

Yes worsen my condition while claiming to liberate me.

In fact, behave worse than my oppressors.
That should endear me to you.

GENIUS
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by deebrownneymar: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
She strikes me as a strong woman. I love her guts
Omicronvaccine:
Immediate past First Lady of Anambra State, Mrs Ebele Obiano was captured dancing and celebrating the start of her journey to the Senat, IGBERETV reports.

Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Una sure she no drunk again?

This one they appear to be playing masquerade music for her.
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hdhdhd:

How much is steering pump for Highlander?
And where is your location?

0904597649seven. Pls call or WhatsApp. The pump is available sir
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Odonkor7836(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
edmaraja:
Journey to which senate? Let her continue dreaming, her eyes will eventually clear when the time comes
...Her eyes will clear wen she receives d Bianca slap..make I epp u finish d statement Nna m
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by ihedioramma: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
edmaraja:
Journey to which senate? Let her continue dreaming, her eyes will eventually clear when the time comes
Is only people who dont know how to vote will vote her .
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by iguita: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Don't be an hater. There may be a Senate street in Huston Texas. You cannot stop her from going there. grin grin grin grin

edmaraja:
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by dododawa1: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Husband just finished Government house money AND next wife about to enter Government house money again,is terrible.
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by ihedioramma: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
If a dumb Trump can become the President of USA, the dull lady also has chances of becoming a Senator
Senator in his hause .
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Na first class agbero Obiano marry for house. Upon all the billions he stole, hell sure die an unhappy man grin
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
ifymadu:
Rubbish! What would be her contribution to the Senate if elected? They better not waste the slot...
When senate president ask say those in support say I, senator Obiano go shout ASHEWO!!!
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you
Are you a Sabo ..? Tomorrow is sit at home....
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by adadike(f): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mynd44:
See this fine fine woman. Abeg Ebele, carry go.

If Remi can do it, you can
cheesy cheesy my sweet inlaw
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
adadike:
cheesy cheesy my sweet inlaw
leave mynd44 angry
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Itzteewhy:
Nigeria the most dumbest and ignorant people in the world.

I can bet my balls that people would still vote for her despite her irresponsible attitude.

Nigeria wise up, this is 21st century. Time isn't on our side. The rest of the world have advanced and still advancing.
Leaving us behind.

Imagine voting same person over and over but this time in different position.
Political office shouldn't be reserved for just some few people.

It's not a dynasty or an empire. Where one person would be ruling for as long as it takes.

Buhari has been elected 3rd time now( I think). He never performed well in his previous tenures nor did he now.

But how we keep recycling this old cargoes everytime is still a mistery to me.

Nigeria matter tire me ooo
trust me that woman no go win primaries or even screening
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by jjman2322: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
how does someone marry a clown like this? ffs..
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Kaytixy: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
It is the useless men for me.
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by ifymadu: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
makavell7:
When senate president ask say those in support say I, senator Obiano go shout ASHEWO!!!

Bruhahahaha �
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Ikinternational: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Are you a Sabo ..? Tomorrow is sit at home....

Fuvck your liberation you wicked hustling bastard.

I no longer want
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by ManOfSon: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Why is this happening? Because everyone in that space called Nigeria is raving mad.
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Abujaexpress: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
The woman doesn't look mentally okay
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by amuwo1980: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2022
This woman is truly from the streets
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:34am On Apr 08, 2022
She have Enough Money to throw around, let the game start
Re: Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) by Twoclans(f): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Anambra please Ebele is a NO.

If PDP or APC has sense they will bring a very credible candidate for the same senatorial zone .The chances are high that the person will win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.