Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) (72601 Views)

'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by IslamIncest: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Mazi Ikenga Kanu should be transferred to that facility for security reasons.

grin grin grin Mpkuru-mmiri Nnamdi Kanu the Jew grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nopent22:
Animal cruelty

Wish it was Buhari who had his eyes plucked out and thrown into the dungeon for 30 million years
Poverty is your problem, so Almijirin you want us to believe that it is President Buhari that made your ancestors & you poor?

It is quite obvious that although you have two balls in between your head, that you are mentally third eye blind?

Worse than Stevie Wonder.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by LZAA: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Make dem come ibadan zoo grin
Iceberg3 how far oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Far better than portharcourt zoo.the lion I saw when I visited some yrs ago was nothing to write home about, hungry don kill them finish.they all look manurish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Blake755: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
E still better pass naija by now e for don end for pot angry
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
I hate zoos
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Jbosss(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
gaby:
Sickening...

It would have been best to kill those poor animals and get them out of this misery of solitary confinement/imprisonment for no apparent crime committed other than being "animals".

Someday, some higher " animal/terrestrial beings" will mete out same injustice to us "inhumane humans".
if them nor give the blind bear food all these years, Shay hunger nor go kill am no?
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by VicM6: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is Armenia a Muslim Country? Religious bigotry everywhere on Nairaland?
Baba abeg make u mind ur self o....I no mention muslim or christain for my post o, tor...All religion na religion of peace so abeg stay clear off my path.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
omoadeleye:

Go check your mental health

Dingbat

I pity those who'd rely on a dull human like yourself to order stuffs online.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
I dont understand are they not animals are we not supposed to eat all animals.see as meat they waste for oyinbo land..its been over 22 years now i have not tasted monkey..who never taste monkey meat nor be life him come.especially the head..i never tast beer and lion sha.but snakes..rats..eagles..hawlk ..owl etc na my stomach victims..kia e don tey shs.i need to return back to my village..kia squirrel
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by PAQ(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
When u see a lion that will eat rice to stay alive & looks like it has AIDS, how sad can that be? Almost all the ZOOs in Nigeria are deeply sad....... And empty.

This one dey learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria is the worlds 'Saddest Zoo'......

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/WHvSd9.gif[/img]

.....those animals should be grateful!
tongue
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
They should come to Port Harcourt zoo and see for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Maybe those animals are serving jail terms cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Ombudsman1: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2022
I DONT SEE THEM SUFFERING. MANY WOULD TRADE PLACES WITH THEM LAI DIS
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2022
How do they eat inside darkness
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by GodisFirst: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2022
They should divert this energy and resources they want to waste in troubling this man to Nigeria where human beings are in perpetual darkness and are not even being fed at all. Their efforts to toil the ground and feed is been taken away from them by the Fulani herdsmen and Terrorists and Bandits.

Please they should leave the owner alone. When the animals were in the bush, did they have NEPA light there or these people that are complaining now, how much have they contributed for the feeding of the animals. feeding the Bear for 30 years is it a joke.

Misplaced priority. Animal lovers and human haters.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by busayochic: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2022
These people done come Ibadan zoo?
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2022
At least they are fed with food which is why they are alive.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Na you gangan wey post this no go even come get anything. We Tinubu supporters will even get better things.

mbahdi:
May all to tinubu supporters keep receiving old old tins in their life.for example wen others are gifted private jet as gift.may there be given 1605 before christ tortoise volkswagen car.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by simpleseyi: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
May all to tinubu supporters keep receiving old old tins in their life.for example wen others are gifted private jet as gift.may there be given 1605 before christ tortoise volkswagen car.

Can you now see that Tinubu matter go kill you just as it killed those before you
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by nedekid: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2022
DropsMic:
Humans can be wicked
I agree with you jare.
Millions of Africans are living in more misery than these animals that are feed daily at best in miserable conditions.
But rather the western world will spend eg US alone, $1trillion a year on arms. Then claim to spend 100m on conditional aid. Same applies to other rich countries.
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Pololomaster(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Old poor bear. Pathetic
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by space9880: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2022
God punish the Brits! The same people that used us as slaves, are still racists till this day and treat the black man unfairly are clamoring for animal rights…. Once again God punish the Brits
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
gaby:
Sickening...

It would have been best to kill those poor animals and get them out of this misery of solitary confinement/imprisonment for no apparent crime committed other than being "animals".

Someday, some higher " animal/terrestrial beings" will mete out same injustice to us "inhumane humans".
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by Mekoyaw(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abet no use laugh kill me
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria is the worlds 'Saddest Zoo'......

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/WHvSd9.gif[/img]

.....those animals should be grateful!
Re: Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Knows12:
but when u see ur fellow human being here, u called them almajiri?
Na you talk am not me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.