Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities (18270 Views)

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by sapientia(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nairaland is bigotted

A known Igbo hater writes any trash and it gets thrown to FP

Angelfrost:
I actually stopped reading when Op indicted himself as a supporter of APC... Can't waste my time on such hypocrisy and bias.

He is known Igbo hater'

Anyone in politics section knows this

Does it mean Nairaland have run out of national news?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
I actually stopped reading when Op indicted himself as a supporter of APC... Can't waste my time on such hypocrisy and bias.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Nwaotu10(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself, boy. There's no such thing as terrorism in South East.
All we're asking is to be freed from this contraption. Is it too much to ask??

Biafra is all we want
Ahead ahead.
No going back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by RichDad1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
That’s worthless DJ switch will always lost her voice when it’s time to condemn what’s happening in her father land in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Sleyk: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ewu Gambia...... With all the killings in the north, abi north no get celebrity?.....

Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep, na night vigil em go observe.....

Nigeria is observing the night vigil already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by tonysunkan: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
It is so unfortunate things are becoming so violent. We need to tow the path of peaceful resolution.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Budapestboy: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=omenkaLives post=111741522][/quote]

You are all mad! We warned you all that the name you were feeding will come back to swallow you all! Only a fool won’t hve seen this outcome a longtime ago. Ipob are a bunch of jobless youths galvanized by cownu and now they are on rampage killing and destroying everything in thier path. Now you want celebrities to speak up to what exactly

Una never see anything! E go touch all of una one by one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Entprys(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rita Edochie and Chiwetalu Agu are not Biafran celebrities ? Or what they said about the issue is not what we yorobers want to hear ?
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by pdf90(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
You are right...
pacino26:
One celebrity who walked the talk got beaten to pulp and bundled into a waiting hilux. Actually they want to talk but the kwantri will not want what they wanna say.

My opinion though.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by hammer567: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
sapientia:
Nairaland is bigotted

HE IS NAIRALAND ADMIN, U DONT SEE HOW HE MOVE IT TO FP.

A KNOWN TRIBALIST PIG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Tumbulum: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are the celebrities in the armed forces of Nigeria? Is it not the job of the police and the army to protect the people of the south east but instead of them to do their job they are busy collecting egunje in the road and their brothers in the army are busy burning down peoples homes. The army is more interested in snapping pictures of the homes they burnt and the innocent civilians they killed instead of face the criminals and deal with them.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by donnam(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
There can never be unity among Nigerians provided there's no justice and equity.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Simplelion: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
RichDad1:
Those hypocrites might decide to stage their useless protests in lagos because of what’s happening in the east.

Igbo matter go soon finish you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by stasius: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Silence means support.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by tesppidd: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
angry

[s]The
mischievous bigot OP is from Benue state
a serial chronic Igbo hater that doesn't wish anything to igbos but bad.
his state Benue is notorious for fulani herdsmen activities since Buhari's regime.

But my people, ask Omenka how many times have he written this kind of article regarding his state and call out fulani herdsmen terrorising his state?

South East generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy someti
mes[/s]?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
sapientia:
Nairaland is bigotted

He is known Igbo hater'

Anyone in politics section knows this

Does it mean Nairaland have run out of national news?

It's so sad!!!

These set of people will never be found anywhere near countless threads about the shocking genocide and terrorism going on openly in the North!

Just one gunshot in the SouthEast, an entire Forum goes wild with sensationalism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by pdf90(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
You want to put what is happening in the North with what is happening in the south east You want to justify terrorism? In as much as I wish all these unnecessary sit at home ends.... You can't call it terrorism....
RichDad1:
That’s worthless DJ switch will always lost her voice when it’s time to condemn what’s happening in her father land in SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's not Lagos na, what do you expect? Their voice is only found when it's Lagos. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by sapientia(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
hammer567:

HE IS NAIRALAND ADMIN, U DONT SEE HOW HE MOVE IT TO FP.

A KNOWN TRIBALIST PIG

Oh, he is an admin

No wonder

Seems i will front my own forum

Pains me cos i have been here since 2006

we saw this forum grow only to be left to the dogs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Tingotoe: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

Terrorism in South East?

Lol stupid
If not terrorism what is it? You can burn yourselves to the ground and nobody will care
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by RichDad1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Simplelion:

Igbo matter go soon finish you
It will finish your kinsmen and ancestral home and we’ll all read it in the news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by matm: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
I think their silence is b/c of struggle for freedom attached to their struggle and not terrorism as bokoharam is doing without aim.
But violence as Emma Powerful has Said is not part of ipob.So, whoever is burning things shld stop and tour d part of dialogue and non violence if they are truly freedom fighters and not hoodlums.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by 00FFT00(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022

You're obviously jobless.
Go find something productive to do with your miserable life than type nonsense on your rubber band strapped up phone.
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Simplelion: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
RichDad1:

It will finish your kinsmen and ancestral home and we’ll all read it in the news.

I'll actually open thousands of thread for your kinsmen own before that.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by tamdun: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Their celebrities cannot talk but if na Lagos.....
Where dj switch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Gben5: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did you complain about the celebrities' silence when Python Dance happened? I do not support destruction of human lives. But selective justice is the highest form of injustice. I am not a member of IPOB but I hate hypocrisy. IPOB was using only words of mouth until the government started killing IPOB members. I do not support war. But when a war is brought on a sane man, he defends himself. If Nigeria is a democratic country, why is IPOB's word of mouth a crime punishable by a massacre? Can there be democracy without freedom of expression? Meanwhile, I do not know if the attack in Soludo's LGA was by IPOB/ESN or not. I was not there.
bro I agree u 100pct...spot on...no much talk

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by hammer567: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022

I THINK SAY, SOLUDO DON END THE SIT AT HOME?

NOW NA PHYNO AND PSQUARE U DEY CALL TO END SIT AT HOME SO TINUBU CAN BE PRESIDENT AND U CONTINUE TO THIEF OIL AND GAS.

MUGU DEY SWEET NOW?

SIT AT HOME KILL U THERE.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Golan007: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
ACRI:
Hmmm

DJ Switch was nearly caught in a very dangerous cross fire with the FG on Endsars, most of these celebrities are on DSS watch list, look what they did to Mr. Macaroni

The East should emancipate herself, a small group of people cannot hold a whole region to ransom in the 21st century.

Let the elders, community youth forums and people come together and say NO to the madness going on first.

Look at what is happening in the north, there was a time the northerners were sympathetic to BK boys, bandits and other violent groups.....see the results now. You can't use evil to eradicate evil. We have seen it play in the Niger Delta. Militancy and violence in any form is not the forward.
[/s]

That bitch lied.

I know you would continue to lie to yourself just to feel good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Mozegee: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dear u
Re: Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
RichDad1:

Where was Tinubu's voice when Criminal Fulanis nearly took over the SouthWest?!!

What happened to the voices of Adesina and Osibanjo??!

Let's not go too far... What got Buhari's voice since the entire Northern situation went from bad to worse??!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. / Buhari Warns Ministers, Others Not To Disrespect The National Assembly / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.