Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. (9774 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
tiswell:
in other words, if a man cheats,the woman should also cheat to balance the equation and have her own pound of flesh ba?

I never said that in all my write up.Is that what you're insinuating?

5 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by tiswell(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

I never said that in all my write up.Is that what you're insinuating?
not really,but in a nutshell, what do you think is the best way to handle a cheating partner?

1 Like

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by talk2hb1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
LadyRosa:

I earn more than my man.

There are several men who gets bullied, disrespected and devalued by their own 'housewives'.
Tooh!
words unspoken!

3 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
tiswell:
not really,but in a nutshell, what do you think is the best way to handle a cheating partner?

Handle?Why not try walking away?
For those who wishes to handle,like me I employ being highly medically sensitive.My fear ain't the cheating because I can handle that to an extent,but I'm more scared if diseases.i hate medical problems.

8 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Sureboyy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
RightToReject:
It has always been happening long before this new era. It has only gotten worse in this new era, however, due to the following mentioned and unmentioned factors:

- Easier access to information, contact, and connection.

- Nonsense philosophies being propagated by small-minded elements in the name of wokeness, for example, most men now want to be chosen by women for a relationship/marriage; wanting to be loved by the women in their lives rather than being the ones to love their women and having them reciprocate through submission as that's where their forte lies.

- Most women now mistake equality/liberty for rights to unscrupulousness, while having some men supporting the same in the name of wokeness.
If you aren't loved by your wife or being chosen by your wife, i see it difficult for her to triumph temptations that may come in the course of the marriage..
Times have changed
This so called women these days find it difficult to be submissive unless they love you...This ain't rocket science
It's what is happening now and I don't see a big deal if a man makes sure his wife loves him than him being the one to love the woman.
I prefer it though and I would most definitely use this as my criteria when looking for a woman to get married to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by postmann: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

You have a way with words.

Although, contempt for women seem to be your muse.
I hope to someday read something positive from you (not necessarily about women) that will not require you bashing women, then will I be convinced.

Interesting.
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by immortalmortal: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2022
emmaodet:
[/b]

At the bolded..............Nobody says a woman should not fvck all men from egbeda to iyana ipaja, all we are asking for or saying is that IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH AND MATURED ENOUGH TO FVCK AROUND, THEN YOU SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH AND MATURED ENOUGH TO PAY YOU DAMNNNNNNNNNNN BILL...... Stay alone and fvck all the dicks you want, nobody will query you.
The men who are sleeping around are not collecting the money from their women............hope you get that. They woek for their own damn money.

Most married women who sleep around don't get money in return

2 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by QuinModah(f): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2022
LadyRosa:

Handle?Why not try walking away?
For those who wishes to handle,like me I employ being highly medically sensitive.My fear ain't the cheating because I can handle that to an extent,but I'm more scared if diseases.i hate medical problems.
Are you married?
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by RightToReject(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Sureboyy:

If you aren't loved by your wife or being chosen by your wife, i see it difficult for her to triumph temptations that may come in the course of the marriage..
Times have changed
This so called women these days find it difficult to be submissive unless they love you...This ain't rocket science
It's what is happening now and I don't see a big deal if a man makes sure his wife loves him than him being the one to love the woman.
I prefer it though and I would most definitely use this as my criteria when looking for a woman to get married to.

Besides the loss of masculine energy - it'll take someone with in-depth knowledge of metaphysics to understand - a man, in most cases, stands to become a means to an end rather than an end when being chosen by a woman for a relationship/marriage because women, inherently, are more receptive to receiving than giving. A case of when desirable is not available, available becomes desirable. For an example, being chosen by a promiscuous woman who, of course, will gloss her real self, interest, and intention with the exhibition of passionate emotion, which is fleeting, and sanctimony on you, makes it easier for her to engage in adultery - the only difference here will be that you, as the man, won't even believe she does even when caught red-handed because of the effect of stockholm syndrome erroneously termed love from you.

Both of you are safer for each other when she falls in love with you - which breeds acts of submissiveness - than when you expect/have her doing the loving. The former is sustainable because it's necessitated by action, while the latter is fleeting because it's necessitated by passion and/or disingenuousness. So, her ethical leanings, better if she's from strong ethical leanings and you chose her on that basis, will always be the ultimate decider whether she will take delight in adultery and other vices or not, not her choosing you and exhibiting passionate emotion, which is fleeting, around you.

Summarily, as a man, you are safer having a standard you live on than expectations from a woman or anybody at all; you are safer having a woman who respects herself and whatever intangible/immaterial thing that serves as a bond holding the two of you than expecting her to love you. Expectation, worse when it advances to a sense of entitlement, which is usually inevitable, breeds disunity, disappointment, and destruction. By the way, no proponent of hypergamy has love, at least not genuine/practical love to give you as a man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by kurupt1: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Heiterkeit:

This 'I am equal to a man' so you do not believe that women and men are equal?

No , they are not
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by emmaodet: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalmortal:

Most married women who sleep around don't get money in return

You didn’t get my message.
I am against a married woman sleeping around but against the statement- if the hubby is doing it, then the wife can do it.
The woman should take care of her bills and stay alone if banging around is what she wants and not someone else taking care of her bills and another banging her.
If she is old enough to bang, she should be old enough to pay her own bills 100%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by immortalmortal: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
emmaodet:

I am against a married woman sleeping around but against the statement- if the hubby is doing it, then the wife can do it.
The woman should take care of her bills and stay alone if banging around is what she wants and not someone else taking care of her bills and another banging her.
If she is old enough to bang, she should be old enough to pay her own bills 100%

Some of them pay their bills. Dem plenty

3 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by immortalmortal: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
emmaodet:

I am not against married women sleeping with someone else other than her husband. Whether their husband does it or not, it doesn't matter. So many women out there have good jobs and make cool cash. If e hungry dem to f#$k outside make dem do am. Even married men that don't have money still use their wife's money to bleep side chick. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander

3 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by bukatyne(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2022
emmaodet:

Are you saying adultery is ok for a man because he traditionally foots the bills?

Are you saying adultery is ok for a wife once she can foot her bills?

5 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by LadyRosa(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
QuinModah:
Are you married?

Next month.... Second marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by QuinModah(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2022
wink
LadyRosa:

Next month.... Second marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Sureboyy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
RightToReject:

Besides the loss of masculine energy - it'll take someone with in-depth knowledge of metaphysics to understand - a man, in most cases, stands to become a means to an end rather than an end when being chosen by a woman for a relationship/marriage because women, inherently, are more receptive to receiving than giving. A case of when desirable is not available, available becomes desirable. For an example, being chosen by a promiscuous woman who, of course, will gloss her real self, interest, and intention with the exhibition of passionate emotion, which is fleeting, and sanctimony on you, makes it easier for her to engage in adultery - the only difference here will be that you, as the man, won't even believe she does even when caught red-handed because of the effect of stockholm syndrome erroneously termed love from you.

Both of you are safer for each other when she falls in love with you - which breeds acts of submissiveness - than when you expect/have her doing the loving. The former is sustainable because it's necessitated by action, while the latter is fleeting because it's necessitated by passion and/or disingenuousness. So, her ethical leanings, better if she's from strong ethical leanings and you chose her on that basis, will always be the ultimate decider whether she will take delight in adultery and other vices or not, not her choosing you and exhibiting passionate emotion, which is fleeting, around you.

Summarily, as a man, you are safer having a standard you live on than expectations from a woman or anybody at all; you are safer having a woman who respects herself and whatever intangible/immaterial thing that serves as a bond holding the two of you than expecting her to love you. Expectation, worse when it advances to a sense of entitlement, which is usually inevitable, breeds disunity, disappointment, and destruction. By the way, no proponent of hypergamy has love, at least not genuine/practical love to give you as a man.

You made me think this through another perspective though

What will you say for people that chose women and in turn the woman didn't choose them
Don't you think that Cheating by the woman isn't far from the equation??
There is always two sides to a coin... Everyone has to choose what works for them best

I have seen alot from this women cheating on guys who really love them... I don't think going through the stress of cheating when you love who you are with is realistic, though I do know you can never satisfy a woman undecided

But all in all A cheating partner is going to cheat but being loved by a woman you are with actually reduces that chances though in my opinion.

What do you think ?

6 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by lavylilly: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Do you need companionship? If yes, then join AdasLounge18 on telegram kiss

1 Like

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by peetay(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Acidosis:
This is bound to happen na. Someone slept with more than 20 men within 25 years, and you expect that same person to stick with one partner for 70 years because of wedding band? Kolewerk na.

Go to a typical university campus and see what young girls do with their bodies. You can't have a body count of 30 before age 30 and expect that same body to adjust to one count for life because of vow. The raging hormones you failed to put under control do not give a fvck about your vow or whatever it is you did on your wedding day.

The decision to remain faithful to one partner MUST begin in your teenage years. You can't possibly train your body to remain faithful few weeks to your wedding.

Old wine ALWAYS taste better

Wow this is so on point. You couldn't have put it any better. In all fairness same goes for men as well.
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Nice one, its alarming the trend is heading to infinity.

Well married women are more adulterous
because they never valued their marriage at
first, most came into it just to become
mothers and wives, so they can be respected
as Mrs.

Anytime I say or illustrate, I like using myself to give example to support it.

I am guilty of sucking, fingering and fucking married women, but I thank God I have stopped that.

The simple truth is women love sex more than the guys, but the difference is, women naturally choose their paryners .

If you want to know am wrong, meet a lady in a tight corner...just look good and make
sexual advancement to her, talk good things
and touch her senstivite parts gently, I bet
you she will be wet and ready for a quickie.
As long nobody is looking, and she doesn't
see or know you around her area. In most
cases, she will Bleep except she has her
monthly visitor or had childhood abuses.

Nowadays, women are not only moved by words, but by what they see too and feel.

LadyRosa:
Well,it's no news that there is now a surge in women, married women committing adultery in today's Nigeria.Out of 10 adultery cases on nairaland, more than half has got women as the culprit.Infact, only this week on Frontpage,more than 10 cases from nairalanders has been recorded.

Why now?What went wrong? What could be the reasons for the skyrocketing cases of cheating wives? shocked shocked shocked

Revenge?

Bad xxxx?
Economic limitations and the need to keep up financial independence in gender competitive Nigeria?
Domestic abuse and subjugation?
Religious ingenuity by respected clerics?
Age?
Social media and it's larger than life attributes,a platform where disadvantaged persons can paint a picture perfect life and get away with it?

OR?
Has men become really effeminate?

I now noticed this ugly strain in NL, disgusting yet calls for deep reflection.Our men are becoming more and more loquacious than their female counterpart,they complain too much.This bantle of 'bitterness' associated with Nigeria women as been thrown to the men.Its really disgusting to say the least,I think women are supposed to be the talkatives here and not the men.Omo,the rants are getting worst with the males ñot even giving the women chance to express themselves EVEN on threads that are specifically for the women.I believe that it shows there are more jobless men than women in Nigeria.Loads and lot of verbal assault been hurled and women who have now decided to see nothing wrong in being a baby mama or a LovePeddler.Now,many of them glorifies the word.We can see that with the way a lady exposed her white pant in a birthday photoshoot recently.

So many damaged marriages.Single women and men competing in corporations, having illicit Bleep,going home to sleep like nothing happened , resuming next day competing with each other all over again.I have friends in the island who live like this.The married ones still sleep around,the single ones keep late nights with different guys and in all I noticed they value money more than marriage.As long as the money keeps rolling in,Omo _penis no hard to get,na money be de Koko. sad
And it is what it is.As long as _vagina ain't free,_penis is and so for the women,it's a win win for them You pay to get mine by cash or otherwise,I get yours any damn time I want.So?

Marriage in general is truly overrated.

It will surely get worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Emaprince: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:
This is bound to happen na. Someone slept with more than 20 men within 25 years, and you expect that same person to stick with one partner for 70 years because of wedding band? Kolewerk na.

Go to a typical university campus and see what young girls do with their bodies. You can't have a body count of 30 before age 30 and expect that same body to adjust to one count for life because of vow. The raging hormones you failed to put under control do not give a fvck about your vow or whatever it is you did on your wedding day.

The decision to remain faithful to one partner MUST begin in your teenage years. You can't possibly train your body to remain faithful few weeks to your wedding.

Old wine ALWAYS taste better
lol...In this country where a lady's wedding will be already fixed, yet she will still be sleeping around. Do you think such lady will eventually quit totally when she finally tie the knots? Hell NO!!

If these girls can cheat on their husbands to be with other men..why won't they continue after wedding?

The point you made are 100% true. What we have today are damaged women. I see a lot of them and shake head..wondering which unfortunate man will be hitched to them.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by QuinModah(f): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked
Rawhumper:
Nice one, its alarming the trend is heading to infinity.

Well married women are more adulterous
because they never valued their marriage at
first, most came into it just to become
mothers and wives, so they can be respected
as Mrs.

Anytime I say or illustrate, I like using myself to give example to support it.

I am guilty of sucking, fingering and fucking married women, but I thank God I have stopped that.

The simple truth is women love sex more than the guys, but the difference is, women naturally choose their paryners .

If you want to know am wrong, meet a lady in a tight corner...just look good and make
sexual advancement to her, talk good things
and touch her senstivite parts gently, I bet
you she will be wet and ready for a quickie.
As long nobody is looking, and she doesn't
see or know you around her area. In most
cases, she will Bleep except she has her
monthly visitor or had childhood abuses.

Nowadays, women are not only moved by words, but by what they see too and feel.

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Why are you opening mouth dear....but its
raw truth.

I once entered a big shop, the sales girl was
wearing short skirt and her busty cleavage
was showing....I swear, We have never met before, I placed my hand on
her fresh fair laps and felt her inside, moving my hand till I was hard....when customers came in, I do as if am still trying to buy more things. I kept rubbing her for more than 10mins till both of us were really turned on.

I asked her if she was wet, she said yes but
when I later asked for her number, she refused saying, she doesn't know me, and she couldn't open legs to someone she doesn't
know just like that.told me, I should keep
cumin to their shop, then one day she would
give me her number.

We never knew before, that happened,
because I understood women, and the best approach to turn them on, whether they know you or not.

AlMost all my sex with girls didn't take me
more than 7days after my first meeting with them....

Saw in your thread about dating service
women...I have dated a married Naval
Lieutenant (Doctor), I used to go to her house then, her husband was transferred and he .too was a Brigadier Gen.in the Army.

I have dated a Police woman...all these were very pretty fair ladies.

quote author=QuinModah post=112024468] shocked[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by Jossyfine(f): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2022
All these long epistles isn’t gonna solve a shit.
The bottom line is husbands should burst this ‘men are polygamous in nature’ and remain faithful to their partners because most women are sick and tired of fighting their husbands because of promiscuity so in turn they are learning their husbands skills.

Please, am not supporting adulterous wives ooo. But men’s own are tooooo much. Most of the men have killed the love and trust their wives have for them because of cheating , so any random guy that shows them green light, they will just fall yakata.

Marriages can be spiced by couples, if they so wish .

If you can’t stick to one woman, you don’t have any biz getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by QuinModah(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal?
This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Favorite's Palace (FP as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage.

Take this opportunity now and find your match.

Find the right one for you through our service.
Send a mail godsfavorite_ug@yahoo.com

Kindly note you will be vetted
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by dontrulee: 5:21pm On May 19, 2022
yanabasee:
I swear and I will swear again....

No matter how long we are married... the day I discover that you've cheated on me, is the day the marriage ends....

I won't even care about the kids ... any of them that would come with me will be the child that I will care for, if you follow your cheating mother, I disown you too ...

Seriously speaking, you can't do nonsense in marriage with me...

I read how that man stood and watch his wife cuddled a driver in the fish market inside the shop he opened for her ... Aje, I go just come back house begin park your loads for you.... You bleeped up and I don't have a time to write epistles on NL asking for people's opinion...

You sound like a correct man, but what will happen if it's you who cheated on your wife and she finds out. Will you beg?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by dontrulee: 5:22pm On May 19, 2022
Jossyfine:
All these long epistles isn’t gonna solve a shit.
The bottom line is husbands should burst this ‘men are polygamous in nature’ and remain faithful to their partners because most women are sick and tired of fighting their husbands because of promiscuity so in turn they are learning their husbands skills.

Please, am not supporting adulterous wives ooo. But men’s own are tooooo much. Most of the men have killed the love and trust their wives have for them because of cheating , so any random guy that shows them green light, they will just fall yakata.

Marriages can be spiced by couples, if they so wish .

If you can’t stick to one woman, you don’t have any biz getting married.

You sound correct but unfortunately, marriage is hard and monotonous and boring.
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by dontrulee: 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
QuinModah:
shocked

That your tale of meeting a lady in an isolated place and doing those stuffs shows you be correct man and Sabi the drill.

1 Like

Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by QuinModah(f): 6:46pm On May 19, 2022
undecided
dontrulee:

That your tale of meeting a lady in an isolated place and doing those stuffs shows you be correct man and Sabi the drill.
Re: Married Women: The Skyrocketing Rise In Adultery In Nigeria. by purehustle101(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Every thing is linked to lack of money.
. i pity you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... / Knowing Your Ovulation Day...... Safe And Fertile Period / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.