Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) (60605 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Hello great members and awesome guests of Nairaland Forum!

I saw this job advert at NYSC Zonal Office in Gombe. About 10 copies were pasted on the wall.

The job description reads "Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! Bar Tender Wanted, Male/Female, 9:00am to 10:00pm Mon - Sun. #15,000 monthly. Contact. 080.........

The person will work throughout the week, no break. (Monday to Sunday.)

I even heard that the owner of the bar wants a degree holder for the job.

What should we call this guys?
Pure Act of Slavery of Real Job Vacancy? Let's discuss.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by illicit(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2022
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

713 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by dollynnn(f): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Just one-word answer
"SLAVERY"

Besides, the prospective employee will use almost half of the money to take care of himself when he starts experiencing bouts of pain and the likes

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Uzomacharles: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
He should have employed his family member

351 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Prosperous111(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Slavery self good pass this one

Imagine waking up to work at 9am to 10Pm midnight for a 15k work shocked

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by neonly: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Der a new joint in Bonny island last year dat d useless man was paying 10k for month time duration was from 9am to 2am in d night monday to Monday no rest I felt pity for people working der honestly they usually beg customers for money each time they come
D day militant cane to kidnap d man ehh d rest na hmmmmm

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by yanabasee(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Working full day, Monday to Sunday and with a peanut less than minimum wage...

The essence of working is to grow and build a potential work experience.... And you will need time to reminisce and refresh and will continue again......

God forbid

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by sow4me(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2022
A business that doesn't pay averagely would always suffer setbacks and no one would be held responsible for any faults as the staffs would always be against the employer; and the business would never grow forward.

If you wish to go forward in a business, be a real leader and be close to your employee and see them move it forward for u with a smile on their faces.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Tokskob2008: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2022
I did same thing last year for the same amount, damn it was horrible, no rest nothing nothing and at the end still fell sick. Funny enough when you deduct feeding, transport and drugs from the salary you are definitely going to still be indebted to a lot of people around so I take it as pure slavery...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by folake4u(f): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Some employers of labour don't have the fear of God. angry
15k these days can be spent under 1week or less, if someone isn't careful.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Tokskob2008: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Everyone wants to ride on the sorry state of the nation and pile people into more misery,I'm sure this is not Lagos tho.
Na we be your plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

Even in Lagos it's the same thing. It's only the 3-5 star hotels that pays from 30k and above but you and I know that almost 80% of hotels in Lagos are definitely not even up to 1star and their usual pay is within 15-20k.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by nobilie: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2022
As wicked as this may look/sound, lots of people are doing it and someone will have applied fir this one. Infact, there will be screening sef. Our society hard

24 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by respect80(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Las las, being a graduate in 9ja is as useless as having a pennis.
Imagine him posting it close to where corpers can see it.
God will punish all these evil "start from somewhere" employers who confine graduates to jobs that they won't even have the time to apply for a better job or attend other job interviews they apply for online.
Don't be surprised when month ends and you start hearing stories "like market no dey this month at all." He may even pay you the 15k in installments and maybe on the 9th before you get your previous month salary so that you will not come and run away cheesy
Nonsense and ingredients.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by worldclass68(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in Ado Ekiti that I have to start from somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

5k...that's my weekly Tf to work

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by BobbieZion(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:
15k should be enough for the average northener

All the chicks wey dey sell for joints for Abj wey I dey see everywhere. Na N10,000 - 12,000,dey collect.

Shebi they are all Northerners?

Your name is garri and sugar and yet u think say u get level.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Rickmann: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Maybe he ment 15k/ hrs

Don't jump to conclusions oh

Ask questions from the HR first

Just listen to urself..

6 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Rickmann: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2022
respect80:
Las las, being a graduate in 9ja is as useless as having a pennis.
Imagine him posting it close to where corpers can see it.
God will punish all this evil "start from somewhere" employers who confine graduates to jobs that they won't even have the time to apply for a better job or attend other job interviews they apply for online.
Don't be surprised when month ends and you start hearing stories "like market no dey this month at all." He may even pay you the 15k in installment and maybe on the 9th before you get your previous month salary so that you will not come and run away cheesy
Nonsense and ingredients.

And the funny thing is, secondary school leavers are still dying to get degrees while graduated are pouring out on a daily...

13 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by illicit(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2022
worldclass68:

5k...that's my weekly Tf to work

No mind the guy

I jejely went to be supplying ice block to traders at EKSU

I make that his 5k in 2 days

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Slavery work, undecided undecided

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Rickmann:

Just listen to urself..

sense of humor bro

That was supposed to be a jokee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Authoreety: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
OK na

Pure outright daylight wuckednezz from nebuchadnezzar

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Sad reality is that... you'll be amazed at the numbers of applicants... Nigeria is a F-up country.

By the way, free 2 1xbet odds

4UBFD
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Slave Agency gaskiya.
Last Bullet
That's Gombe o. A Sharia state looking for a bartender. Will alcohol not be sold in that bar?
Bunch of oloriburuku Islamic extremists living in hell & ending up in hell!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by KingLennon(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
People will still apply and pray to get the job. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is sickening.

I hope u know why boys bomb the internet now

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by MathewOG(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Very pathetic...

You have other tickets? I don't stake more than one game daily... To minimize lost and maximize gain
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by inoki247: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
lol
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SILVERLINES: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
smiley
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Explorers(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Will rather drive a taxi.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Mooh247: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
grin

No wonder Yahoo plenty

Imagine ₦500 per day for food, transport fare, and accommodation

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.