Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss (54668 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by 07kjb: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Let's hear from the man first,u post the picture of the 12year old victim too let's see what he saw
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Bitecoin: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
For God's sake! What is wrong with our men?

Your father did a bad job on you, anytime you see a rape case your ears stand like an antenna

Madam you aren’t the only one who has been raped or molested. Not all men are rapists, women also rape.

If you really want to fight for their cause, come out fully with your chest and stop posting anonymously, not one NGO you join to help fight the cause , the only thing you do is cause nuisance on nairaland and generalizations.

All you’ve been doing here hasn’t helped any rape case or the person involved, just look at your profile all you see there is bad news abi u be undercover?

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by egbedox: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss In Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFMQCJIw7t/

Though rape is one of the most grievous offence to humanity and as such perpetrators should be punished according to law, Investigations would be conducted and the man might not really be guilty as charged. But in all, LET JUSTICE PREVAIL
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Sincerely speaking I am tired of this gender.

Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
una good morning ooo
Absolutely despicable bunch of men !
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Afonso1234: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
You hear wetin happen too bet9ja abi
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by revolt(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
there are over 90 million nugerian men and u used one to judge the rest beat tht
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by treatise: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

It is uncontrolled libido or LUST .
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Mokason288(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo
Hahahahaha
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by MoneyGoDrop: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2022
This post is so misleading. There are sides to every story and this is just one of them.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by MrSly(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
I was rape by a man called apologist. I enjoyed and I i salute him ooo
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by GerrardLFC80(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2022
folake4u:
Just look at some of the comments above me, the supposed "logical" gender shifting blame and blowing tantrums.

I hope the little girl gets the best treatment at the hospital and recuperates well.

By the way, the husband and wife need to be investigated thoroughly. Why employ a 12year old? Gosh! angry That's just child slavery.
Madam I hate rapists & wish death upon all rapists...My grief is concerning the dull head that keeps posting rape stories everyday of her life like nothing good happens around her...Her mates are busy building solid homes & Teaching their children the importance of self worth...Madam dull head spends the whole of her day looking for latest rape news...Yuck
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Fourwinds: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo

Yes. These are crime committed by men...women are not spare either but your obsession about sexual crimes committed by men as become personally self afflicted.. You are likely to die of depression. You better purge yourself of bitterness. When you refuse to listen to advice , you will be like the proverbial fly that goes in the grave with a corpse
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Southernigbo: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
our igbo men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by JohnOkolo: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Why are you always the first to comment on any case pertaining rape @Saphiere.

Abi what is wrong with you ni
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Zeus88(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2022
E be like say nairaland get department oo, this one na department of rape case she day, the other guy day for department of cultism

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by just2endowed: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

I just taya
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Fourwinds: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2022
07kjb:
Let's hear from the man first,u post the picture of the 12year old victim too let's see what he saw

Why will she post the picture of the victim? Please use your brain not what is between your bottucks

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by matrixme(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
From your post antecedents, it seems you're always interested in cases of rape everytime. Well maybe you may have had some negative experience in the past, but the sooner you get rid of the bitterness against men in your system, the better it will be for you. For every 1 rapist out there, there are 10,000 decent, innocent men. Life is too short to go around with so much poison against men. ☮️
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by haslaw(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
If this news is coming from Nigeria police, high chances are that it is a lie

Fellow rapists and criminals coming out to defend their fellow rapists.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by gr8cany: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo
Any news that has to do with negative action of men or the likes. *Sapphire* you must be there to take a plate of soup on the thread, I feel the man in your life must be suffering alot, I really pity him.

There is no hard feelings here but I just want to let you realize you are going nuts against men. Take it easy no matter what might have happened to you... None of the gender is better than the other.

Meanwhile, I do not support rape. A spade is a spade. Culprit should be punished
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by saphiere(f): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2022
gr8cany:

Any news that has to do with negative action of men or the likes. *Sapphire* you must be there to take a plate of soup on the thread, I feel the man in your life must be suffering alot, I really pity him.

There is no hard feelings here but I just want to let you realize you are going nuts against men. Take it easy no matter what might have happened to you... None of the gender is better than the other.

Meanwhile, I do not support rape. A spade is a spade. Culprit should be punished
Funny I don't have
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by braine(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2022
How are we sure the man actually tried to rape her?

Everyone simply believes the story is true
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Majesty33(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Mark my words, the girl in question is above 12 years. When issue of rape arises against men, series of lies are told in order to buttress their claim and strengthen the sanction against the culprit.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by OmoOshodi(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss In Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFMQCJIw7t/
this one always look for rape cases to post....tuuuueh

....they should crush the man's testis.....he's a disgrace to the league of men....

And you reading this and commenting just because dem never catch you.......

Everyday is for the thief and one day is for karma

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by 07kjb: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

Why will she post the picture of the victim? Please use your brain not what is between your bottucks

I'm trying to use my head here, what if she stoles maybe at the sight of his innocent boss decided to go through the window and a saddist woman somewhere picked it up and label it a rape case
Note: we weren't told of any penetration but a fractured leg
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by leocosta(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2022
MrSly:

Someone posted on nairaland, she was first to comment and second to comment on the same post. What type of frustration can lead to such joblessness? Please give yourself ti!e to heal from whatever that is eating you up and improve yourself to be acceptable. If you continue like this you will end up getting worse at old age.
My nigga you are too wise
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Fourwinds: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
07kjb:

I'm trying to use my head here, what if she stoles maybe at the sight of his innocent boss decided to go through the window and a saddist woman somewhere picked it up and label it a rape case
Note: we weren't told of any penetration but a fractured leg

A 12 years old girl is a minor, there is no need for her picture to be posted on a public platform.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by KingDamzzy(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
How can you attempt to rape a 12 year old?

Are you mad? Please lock that fool in jail and throw away the keys.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by leocosta(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Funny I don't have

Girls like you love men most, but always pretend not doing so
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by DKM123: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2022
See ehn, if the STORIES OF THE TRUE NUMBER OF MEN RAPIST IN NIGERIA WAS TO GRACE THE FRONT PAGE, we would not finish reading the front page in 1000 YEARS TIME. This stories are minute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.