Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna (31641 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by DKM123: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
SilentQueen:
Nothing these other genders cannot rape! Even a day old baby is not exempted!

Death to all rapist!

Didn't you see one of them raping a cow
on nairaland front page just last week?! Is it that one that wouldn't rape a woman if he has the opportunity?! Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Stevosty: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Can someone tell me why God shouldn't curse this gender?
Do you have a father or a brother?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Executive729: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Not for the gender you won't be here my dear
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by foreshore(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFOVuHoJqG/

He should be casterated already Hausa/Fulani's are animals
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Realhommie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

she hasnt told us the story of her relationship with her dad. maybe therein lies the obsession
Probably...
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by osazsky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFOVuHoJqG/

nigeria laws have no standard..the other guy in lagos who did same got live imprisonment for rap and additional 21 years for stealing..this is our problem..north keeps getting away with such..if person rape just pray make him nor be single mother be the judge cuz its 1000 years u will get..our judiciary needs total overhauling..crap
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:
Wetin this man see for 12years old body talkless of rape?

Which kind question be that, waiting he see for her body yet she took in and born a boy, BTW did people around rejoice and thank God for safe delivery ?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
DKM123:

Didn't you see one of them raping a cow?! Tufiakwa!

What of them female that rape dog and horse I guess u are blind to see it ?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Lama70(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Food don done for all men haters; as if na all men be rapist.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by DKM123: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
sicily4u:

What of them female that rape dog and horse I guess u are blind to see it ?

Your mother is blind, my dear.

Which woman have you seen raping a horse. Isn't it obvious to your coconut head that the woman will definitely die?
You men use hard earned money to beg women to sleep with you so getting a man to use his penis is not rocket science unless the woman just doesn't want to get a man so why will she rape an animal out of lack of self control like you men do?

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by BigRocky: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
sicily4u:

Which kind question be that, waiting he see for her body yet she took in and born a boy, BTW did people around rejoice and thank God for safe delivery ?

People like you are threat to underage girls and women in my general.

You should do something about yourself or the government will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
So ur wish is for God to curse ur father, brothers, husband and numerous boyfriends.
May He grant u ur heart desires.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
DKM123:

Your mother is blind, my dear. Which woman have you seen raping a horse. Isn't it obvious to your coconut head that the woman will definitely die?
You men use hard earned money to beg women to sleep with you so getting a man to use his penis is not rocket science unless the woman just doesn't want to get a man so why will she rape an animal out of lack of self control like you men do?

The video is all over Internet, they rape dogs and horse and yes they didn't die
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by akaahs(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
see what an incontrollable sexual urge has caused. Being a mother at such tender age. Her dreams, education and all are shattered by an evil gender. What is more sadden is that she put to birth another rapist
The pain in u shows that you are a product of rape.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by AutoChick4U(f): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Give birth on her own? 12 yr old vj? Must have been so painful with tears. E no go better for d teacher
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:

People like you are threat to underage girls and women in my general.

You should do something about yourself or the government will help you.

I ask u simply question did they thank God for her safe delevery or not ?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by drmuchin: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Why allow her get pregnant what happened to emergency contraceptive?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by DKM123: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
sicily4u:

The video is all over Internet, they rape dogs and horse and yes they didn't die

I am not a demented soul like you that I will go search for women who (along with a film crew) made those videos solely for the Po**rn money to satisfy depraved men like you who pay them for it. That is solely for the money and humans will do anything for the money but no woman can have sex with a horse and survive it.

The Nigerian man that was fc***uking a cow did it solely out of uncontrollable sexual urge. You must not be very smart if you don't know the difference.

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by berryPee(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
We are created in His image andyour gender was created from our rib. Deal with it
saphiere:
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by fkj950ax(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
What is more sadden is that she put to birth another rapist

You need to be mindful in pursuing this path of yours and not fall over the bend. You are on the precipice.
What has a new born child done for you to maliciously label him a rapist?
This is a great indicator of some deep rooted mental health issue you may need to investigate.
You have unfettered right to go about your male gender battles, but be objective while at it.
The baby boy doesn't deserve hate from you.

4 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
see what an incontrollable sexual urge has caused. Being a mother at such tender age. Her dreams, education and all are shattered by an evil gender. What is more sadden is that she put to birth another rapist

Lmao...this thing is now looking like a mental disorder o. I think you should see a male psychiatrist grin

6 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by DeGLORIOUS: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
I hope the rapist is not of the same gender with your husband or husband to be!!
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
If I own the acct you are accusing me of, may everything I lay my hands on become null and void. May I never prosper in life. But if I am not the owner or user of that account and you accused me wrongly, may it never be well with you. May your days be dark and slippery. May all the curses on this earth be your portion IJN Amen.

The God and Jesus u mentioned, which gender are they? E be like say I don forget.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by NgebsonEmma: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigeria and
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sicily4u: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
DKM123:

I am not a demented soul like you that I will go search for women who (along with a film crew) made those videos solely for the Po**rn money to satisfy depraved men like you who pay them for it. That is solely for the money and humans will do anything for the money but no woman can have sex with a horse and survive it.

The Nigerian man that was fc***uking a cow did it solely out of uncontrollable sexual urge. You must not be very smart if you don't know the difference.

U be mumu man , are u the person that video the man fucking �, that means he made the video to make money and satfiy a sex starve bingo like u
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by sisisioge: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Sapphire ti e poo o grin grin grin grin

Sure there are some terrible eggs of the lot but the entire basket ain't rotten fa. It is well.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Wait oh, which gender is God? Why should God curse his gender?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Obaproko: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
You're painted. Spot it out as you may get a therapist
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by saphiere(f): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
fkj950ax:

You need to be mindful in pursuing this path of yours and not fall over the bend. You are on the precipice.
What has a new born child done for you to maliciously label him a rapist?
This is a great indicator of some deep rooted mental health issue you may need to investigate.
You have unfettered right to go about your male gender battles, but be objective while at it.
The baby boy doesn't deserve hate from you.
So women that are raped deserve rape abi?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna by Chinnems(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Because He's wiser than you are...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Clinton Kanu: Man Who Spent 27 Years In Jail For Crime He Didn't Commit Released / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.