Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,889,350 members, 6,947,291 topics. Date: Monday, 04 July 2022 at 11:07 PM

Nkechi 's Ex-lover, : "She Came Into Into My Life For S3x And Money" (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi 's Ex-lover, : "She Came Into Into My Life For S3x And Money" (VIDEO) (234 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Bbnaija: Why I Had S3x And Romanced Tega Very Well – Boma / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi 's Ex-lover, : "She Came Into Into My Life For S3x And Money" (VIDEO) by Jadsy01(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08
Falegan, Nkechi Blessing's ex-lover, Makes Shocking Revelation: "She Came Into My Life For S3x And Money" (Video)

https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2022/04/08/falegan-nkechi-blessings-ex-lover-makes-shocking-revelation-she-came-into-my-life-for-s3x-and-money-video/

Re: Nkechi 's Ex-lover, : "She Came Into Into My Life For S3x And Money" (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08
hhmm brotha, thats normally what olosho come into men's life for. did you actually think she came because of you nice blue eyes?!?!?! bwaaaaaah!

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Korra Obidi Lays Dangerous Curses On Those Calling Her An Abusive Mom / Actress Nkechi Blessing Clashes With Goons On Movie Set / “nigerians Are Ok With Davido And Wizkid Having 3 Baby Mamas But Not Yul Getting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.