Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State (44798 Views)

Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by hopexter(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
GreyLaw:

Please which Ekiti? Omo that state is a total ghost town in terms of infrastructure. Sometimes I wonder if there are no wealthy people there? It looks like a village. And I say this respectfully.

Are you serious? Ekiti people are known to be one of the most educated Folks. What are they doing with the acquired Education undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Ebubu: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
joetem:

Ekiti is still ahead of ebonyi on so many fronts
you are lying

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Ebubu: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Lordave:
You can’t my dear.

Ebonyi is miles ahead in development and infrastructure.
true

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by excomarow(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Short midget, pretender, good for nothing, blood sucking demonic fake pastor.

Short thief will handle our economy
Tall dullard thief will handle our insecurity

Nonsense!!!!

They doing better than your entire family grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
If i could remember,ekiti and ebonyi state where created same year.Where is ekiti state today.
Don't say this Ekiti is also better in it's own way, talking about Education, roads, electricity e.t.c
I still wonder why all this chest beating because of an airport?

Stop the comparison oga

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Benitoh: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2022
I pity my Igbo people and our naivety.

Wike used my Igbo people to rise and become governor.

Amaechi is still trying to use my Igbo people to become president.

Osibanjo is trying to use my igbo people again.

Very soon tinubu will wear isi agu and gain the love of my Igbo people.

Even former president good luck Jonathan called himself an Igbo man.

And the cycle continue.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Enemyofpeace: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Unlike the one they sewed for buhari that time

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Masterito(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Must you compare?
dedonfranco:
He was better in Niger Delta Attire.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by HRMK: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
If i could remember,ekiti and ebonyi state where created same year.Where is ekiti state today.
where is ekiti?
in development?what or how do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by lalastimlala: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Ask Fayose and Segun Oni
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Jennyclay(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
excomarow:

They doing better than your entire family grin
Poor man's mentality. I pity you!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Lazenby007(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Osibanjo and Umahi inspecting the Ebonyi mall in Abakaliki today 8/4/2022.

I think Apc should field Umahi as president and Pdp should field Peter Obi these two men one of them can turn things around in Nigeria.
You think sey the whole of Naija with the Hausa/Fulani Mafia na Ebonyi state.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by excomarow(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor man's mentality. I pity you!!

Pity yourself... Olo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by koolaid87: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

I don laugh tire.

Thanks grin
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by EdwardRandy(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo votes are less than 5%
If you read his comment properly he mentioned 'igbo voting apathy', I'm not sure you know what that means.

Our votes are less than 5% as you called it, not because we don't have large population but because most of us don't feel inclusive in Nigerian politics due to the marginalization against the East, and so sparks lack of interest among the igbos to vote during election.

Why would an average igbo man stand under the sun just to vote a Yoruba or Fulani man for president when they in turn have sworn that an Igbo will never rule?

I'll be 30 in few months time, and ever since I was born I have never possessed a voter's card not to talk of voting in an election, and I really don't give a Bleep about election as long as an igbo man is not on the ballot box
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by diplomat058(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I have lived in both Ekiti and Ebonyi, and I will score Ekiti other on all fronts.

Development: Both are below average but if we are to compare, Ekiti is doing better in human development with the growing public investment in education and human capital. The so called infrastructural development in Ebonyi is very artificial. I can confirm to you that the poverty in that state is endemic. I have seen people displaced by intertribal wars and the feudal economy continues to keep the people as peasants. What is the value of all the flyovers if they have no bearing to economic uplifting, are not servicing any localized industries, and most people still live below poverty line?

PEACE: This is alien to many Ebonyi communities. While Ekiti is largely tranquil as a cool state, in Ebonyi, the communities, from Effium in Ohaukwu to Ezamgbo and parts of other places are engulfed in conflicts over LAND. That is why I called it a feudal economy.
Many people could not even afford beef and always had to resort to donkey meat which was way cheaper. They called it Jaki. Beyond the superficial painting of the Abakaliki Township, the majority parts of the state are villages steeped in ancient rivalries and emasculating poverty.
Ekiti has its problems too. Education is in the state, but I noticed that the government has not been able to leverage pool of the educated mass for wealth creation. Many of the youths would rather be locked indoor, smoking cannabis and subsisting off their ageing civil servant parents. It was an eyesore. The state is largely known for education and agriculture. The agricultural enterprise is partly powered by resident Ebiras and Igalas. A wise government would leverage technology and aggressive institutional reforming and public-private partnership funding to develop these areas of comparative advantage for the state. Why should Lagos collaborate with Kebbi on (LAKE) Rice production if not that Ekiti is not alive to her course with the lazy and mediocre government in charge?

Btw, I am from Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Tareq1105: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

Hatred won't take you far in life nor stop what God has decided to do for Osinbajo. Unfortunately for you, Osinbajo doesn't even know or feel that you exist.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by ada9ja(f): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Moferere:
Coward Professor undecided

Name one person in your generation that is better than is half

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Zion243(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2022
Moferere:
Coward Professor undecided

LAZY BOY

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by slowice(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
What is umahi's obsession with rainbow colour?

A bit too much but they are really beautiful
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by slowice(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2022
IGBOSON1:

It’s a bit too much if i’m to be honest! Hope he tones it down a bit with the airport terminal building.

In parts of Europe their are rainbow colour cities and no one said its bad... Allow the man to crayon ebonyi in peace. We all need colours in our lives right now

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Igbofam: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Osibanjo and Umahi inspecting the Ebonyi mall in Abakaliki today 8/4/2022.

I think Apc should field Umahi as president and Pdp should field Peter Obi these two men one of them can turn things around in Nigeria.

Umahi is greater than Peter Obi. What Umahi is doing in Ebonyi, Peter Obi can never dream of doing it in Anambra even while he was governor.

A talkative individual with zero action apart from deceiving and fraudulently claiming his one watch, shoe and living in a boys quarter.

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by CryptoClub2018: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:

You igbos are very mentally unstable. I think you guys have metal problem. Why cant you comment within the context of the news. What is the essence of the comparison? To feed your ego and chest beating right? Gush, I hate the fact that I exist in thesame country with your tribe. You people are disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by SunTzu123(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Am I the only one that noticed the colours in the third picture? Whoever did that interior should be flogged, then given kerosene to clean the paint!
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Tareq1105: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Why would an average igbo man stand under the sun just to vote a Yoruba or Fulani man for president when they in turn have sworn that an Igbo will never rule?

You guys should be ready to vote all alone for your Peter Obi this time. Since you can't stand in the sun to vote a Yoruba or Fulani man, you should get prepared to vote for yourselves and let's see how far the cumulative of your votes would take you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Segs24: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Very beautiful. But can we maintain it?
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by dogooder: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Rafores1990:
Bb
Please run away from this boy advertising hacking on this forum, he is a scammer. And if you must patronise him, DO NOT pay him until he delivers the job as expected, else he will run away with your money.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Jennyclay(f): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Tareq1105:

Hatred won't take you far in life nor stop what God has decided to do for Osinbajo. Unfortunately for you, Osinbajo doesn't even know or feel that you exist.
Slavery mentality. I pity you!!
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by mozona(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Election don reach
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by DJANGOTBG: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

Which beer is your brand jare?
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Kelvin2022(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Useless man
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by kolmart: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2022
VPO for 2023 president no controversy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.