Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop (4822 Views)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Techsavvy1: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2022

1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by posty56: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
c
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Babaken(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
That azz smoof.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Medianna(f): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
That 'Twitter on fire' got me thinking of real fire before I read the last part of the sentence.

Abeg small small with una English.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by rickpat(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
disgustingly embarrassing
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by OBALOLA55(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
angry
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by gulfer: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Old video, no connection to any husband, wife or sidechick..., Happened in the States BTW angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Mrscarter(f): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Techsavvy1:
https://twitter.com/Global_Info12/status/1512550212933459976?t=-f09lN8m32K5djxw-zWcEA&s=19

Hope d wife beat her cheap ass. I really dislike homewreckers. Theyre cheap dirty hoeees who dont realize theyre only wanted for their bodies and are pretty much prostitutes cos theyre giving their bodies in return for materialistic things. Youre nothing but cum collectors. Once the man screws you he dnt want you until his lust clouds his brain again. Would u prefer a man to love you or just use you for ur body then go bk to the woman he loves. All these kinda women deserve beating and to be shamed in public. If i were that woman id be ashamed cos being wanted just for ur body is no achievement in life. Youll just keep on getting used by all kindsa men who once they cum return to their family while your left on your lonesome with your material items ur pussy brought you and a dirty stretched out smelling pussy angry

All u homewrecking husband snatchers out there just know some day youll have a husband of your own AND most likely, your very own side chick too. hopefully one that will send herpes into your bed. And thats what you call karma.

NEVER DO INTO OTHERS WHAT U DONT LIKE DONE TO YOU!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by zed7: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

Hope d wife beat her cheap ass. I really dislike homewreckers. Theyre cheap dirty hoeees who dont realize theyre only wanted for their bodies and are pretty much prostitutes cos theyre giving their bodies in return for materialistic things. Youre nothing but cum collectors. Once the man screws you he dnt want you until his lust clouds his brain again. Would u prefer a man to love you or just use you for ur body then go bk to the woman he loves. All these kinda women deserve beating and to be shamed in public. If i were that woman id be ashamed cos being wanted just for ur body is no achievement in life. Youll just keep on getting used by all kindsa men who once they cum return to their family while your left on your lonesome with your material items ur pussy brought you and a dirty stretched out smelling pussy angry

All u homewrecking husband snatchers out there just know some day youll have a husband of your own AND most likely, your very own side chick too. hopefully one that will send herpes into your bed. And thats what you call karma.

Women sit on their own whilst men chase them. Learn how to keep your man. It's more than giving him just food and sex.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by aimmoney9: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2022
gulfer:
Old video, no connection to any husband, wife or sidechick..., Happened in the States BTW angry angry angry angry
Which state, be precise is it Ogun state or borno state.... grin grin
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

Mrscarter we all know that it's the husband that goes out to look for these girls and disturb them , if you were once a girl you'll have that knowledge or that experience , I know the number of married men that come to me to say 1 or 2 things , some even deny that they are married , some will accept it , the other ones will say their wives and children are in a different state , different countries , different planet , the woman is not the one that made the vow with you , it's your husband and he's accountable for his actions not HER, the sooner you learn this the better
Instead of shouting and laying curses on a girl that probably didn't plan to be a sidechick in the first place , since your husband is so precious to you , carry the matter to God , how are you a wife and you don't have an active spiritual life and you're hoping that your marriage will be perfect , magically?
And I know there should not be an excuse for cheating but sometimes ehn I don't always blame the husbands , eventually when a woman starts to battle the changes of childbirth , the demands of work , chores , it's very easy to forget about sex , it's very easy to stop caring about your appearance and very easy to just not care anymore , both of you don't discuss anymore , you don't play anymore , if it's time for sex , one person is doing the other one is sleeping , I'm not talking about chronic cheaters oh , I'm talking about the men that feel like "their wives are giving them excuse to cheat " , and men can be selfish and not see the other things the woman is doing and just concentrate on "we're not having sex anymore"

All in all ,the matter is between husband and wife, noone can come into your house if every entrance is locked and that is the truth , it's either your husband's door is open or yours ( wives cheat too) ,
And lastly you need to do more research , saying that the men are just using the girls for sex , if you watch soap operas , you'll understand that sometimes ehn the mistress has a stronger relationship with the husband , and sometimes it's not even sex ,
The real one I know of he cheated on his housewife with his business partner , why? Housewife is not working , he married her for love but love faded , her mom needed surgery he paid , her sisters tuition he covered it , eventually he paid for a separate house for her family to stay in and then he met another woman , rich , working , divorced and beautiful , his wife cannot stand where his mistress is standing , and the family welcomed the mistress in behind wifeys back , there are levels to this thing , maybe the sidechick your husband is packing are street girls but when some big men cheat ehn , it's not always about sex , so aunty carry your problem to God and pray for your marriage , no be to dey shout , have you gone for counseling ? Have you spoken to your spouse ?
Homewrecker this , homewrecker that , the women that married as virgins nko , why are their husbands cheating on them if they were not sidechicks before they married ? Too much film is not good

3 years ago one man from Ghana said he married his wife a virgin and she had twins and he wanted to have sex with me , that his wife doesn't like sex and they only do one round 36 years old , I still know another one with a virgin wife that stayed abroad and that one wanted the same thing , if I agreed to do anything with any of them , nothing will happen to me , no be me call them, na home training dey make me respect myself

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
zed7:

Women sit on their own whilst men chase them. Learn how to keep your man. It's more than giving him just food and sex.

I personally feel like it's not possible to keep a full grown man unless he's already a kept man , that's why you have to watch out for the red flags before marriage , the signs are always there but most of us women are blind , all you're hearing is " he wants to marry me , what will our children look like , so ppl will start calling me Mrs Robinson? wow , I have done it " it's coz of how they make marriage look like a Bleep*ng crown especially in Africa , you can be useless but as far as you're married , you've made it

Marry someone who is already what you want , changing a full grown human being is almost impossible , let love not blind you into marrying dustbin
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Show of shame grin grin

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
instead of going to fight the h0rny bastard she calls "husband", she is here focussing on nonsense...lol deluded woman!
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by adedayo3193(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by zed7: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I personally feel like it's not possible to keep a full grown man unless he's already a kept man , that's why you have to watch out for the red flags before marriage , the signs are always there but most of us women are blind , all you're hearing is " he wants to marry me , what will our children look like , so ppl will start calling me Mrs Robinson? wow , I have done it " it's coz of how they make marriage look like a Bleep*ng crown especially in Africa , you can be useless but as far as you're married , you've made it

Marry someone who is already what you want , changing a full grown human being is almost impossible , let love not blind you into marrying dustbin
Well, people don't know why they want to get married. People should blame their spouses and not the person the partner is cheating with.
If you married a shitty person, your cross.

That lady was really bitter, blaming side chics. I'm a man by the way and I know that some women don't know how to 'keep' their man.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Athemisia: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Old video of two olosho fighting not wife and side chick. undecided
Nairaland always the last to give you information...
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Emilokoiyawon: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am just here to see that beautiful yanch
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
zed7:

Well, people don't know why they want to get married. People should blame their spouses and not the person the partner is cheating with.
If you married a shitty person, your cross.

That lady was really bitter, blaming side chics. I'm a man by the way and I know that some women don't know how to 'keep' their man.

I know what you mean about the keeping of men but in my opinions , both genders are responsible for keeping each other , if one person is slipping the other one should also reach out , but most times I only hear , news , tips , advice , etc on subjects concerned with women keeping men when it should be a unisex discussion , and because of the idea that it is the woman's fault if anything happens , if he leaves , if he cheats , no matter how successful she is in her other life , many women are trying to keep irreparable relationships , and if they can't face their men directly they start to transfer aggression on other people ( e.g sidechicks aka homewreckers)
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by doubleE70: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
I am just here to see that beautiful yanch
you be real nigga jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Okoroawusa: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2022
All I have to say is that this yansh is smooth
Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by zed7: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I know what you mean about the keeping of men but in my opinions , both genders are responsible for keeping each other , if one person is slipping the other one should also reach out , but most times I only hear , news , tips , advice , etc on subjects concerned with women keeping men when it should be a unisex discussion , and because of the idea that it is the woman's fault if anything happens , if he leaves , if he cheats , no matter how successful she is in her other life , many women are trying to keep irreparable relationships , and if they can't face their men directly they start to transfer aggression on other people ( e.g sidechicks aka homewreckers)
Well, you're right, it applies to both sexes. However, I'm focused on women because women suffer the most from a broken marriage, especially in Africa.
Women seem to be less likely to move on. Moreover, many wise women have salvaged marriages where the husband was the one with the problem. Women are generally 'home builders'.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop by Mrscarter(f): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2022
zed7:

Lol if i love someone i know how to keep em happy i dnt need advice on that. But yes some men are weak n cant keep their thing in their pants but also alot of women are dirty cheap hoes these days who dnt care whos home they ruin as long as they get material things or money theyll do anything. N its worse for a woman to be cheap than a man. A woman is the one letting men inside their bodies sex is more invasive for a woman and a man cant get pregnant plus i think its just different for a man than a woman.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Petty Enough To Sit On This Kind Of Chair. / How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Healthy / Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.