Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan (32242 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by loadedvibes: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ghen ghen
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by almsofgold: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ikeshi is scam, Falegan is scam, UNICEF is original.

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
When I talk, they will say " I hate them and I must talk. " You see those Bbnaija and overnight yeyebrities una get, that got money overnight na this kind of scam them dey run with their friends and those their thieves around them called promoters. If they're not doing this one, they're doing the one of naked video or onlyfyn whatever they call that site etc. If this one no cast, una no go ever no say na Scam wey d guy dey run! And some people go dey call him "their role model. " Those Odogwu bitter gangs get their own side too..

3 Likes

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by SmartPolician: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Useless man.

You are raising funds for racists from faraway Ukraine, but you don't care about Nigerians from the north that Boko Haram and bandits deal with and kill every week.

Everyone is forming analysts on top this matter and trying to become relevant because of this war, including Nairaland that gives it more attention than war that happens in their backyard.

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by virginchaser(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Really. They need to take a step further by prosecuting him.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by effort1: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
OPEYEMI FALEGAN, another useless Afonja idiot scamming people. If it's not skullarship business, e go be fraud

Are you saying he could have been among the Igbos mining skulls at okija shrine?

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by IbileIfe: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Many of the NIgerian celebrities celebrated by their lap dogs and asslickers on Nairaland are scammers and money laundering rogues with the facade of foundations, including those AlexReports gives his stage-managed awards.

PS:
I am a former national Program Consultant at the UNICEF in NIgeria when I was 25.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by tiger28: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's the Interpol when you need them,
Isn't this a more advanced case of Hushpuppi?

The only foundation this ole has is a foundation of lies, clout chasing and gold-digging.
Lazy man that wants access to quick Igbo money. He married the Igbo woman thinking she'd make him rich overnight and when she didn't give in to his extortion and blackmails, he accused her of being a lesbian and ran away from the marriage.

Why will an Honourable thief ask for aid from people in Nigeria who have not eaten for people in Ukraine who do not even know that human beings exist in Nigeria simply because DSTV increased their cableTV tarriff so they said rather than pay, they will trek into Poland to watch news about Nigeria from their neighbor's TV.

But in Warsaw, the only news they found was that our President is heading to UK for 20days to look for the type of Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi because Nigerians are still complaining about the Isi Agu he wore in Imo State.

And Abba Kyari who would have arranged with the Fendi tailors is in prison because he refused to sack the Civil Defence officer who stopped Yusuf from riding his power bike on top of the 2nd Niger Bridge so he will not crash it because of the petrol that spilled on the road when two blackmarket sellers were fighting because the taller one refused to give the shorter one his share of Bobrisky's wig that fell off from his head when his Keke was rushing to the airport because the highway was blocked by Fulani herdsmen who were taking all their cows from Funta Jalon to Oba for Obi Cubana's mother's burial.

But Cubana Chief Priest was not happy because the caterer he hired from Ogbomosho used the same broom she used in sweeping cow shit from the mainroad to turn the Ogbono soup that Oxlade was supposed to use in lubricating Oye Kyme's entrance lobby since she told him not to use spit because of his mouth odour that smelt like Aunty Linda's kpekus.

So please, just count NwaAmaikpe out of a fraudster and a lesbian's deceitful marriage. I'm trying to bribe the LASTMA officer who is towing my suitcase to their office because I overloaded it at Gatwick Airport.
ALL this Thesis
EXTRA Lame!!!!!
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Reelmii: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Naw nkechi mouth go wide....

She go say God has vindicated me oo
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by dododawa1: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
all Nigeria actress and fraud guys,Na 5/5half.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Celebrities running so called NGOs... this format don tey na...don't know why foreigners still fall for this...

On the last day of this fasting, you will see some who will snap with eight children...then the headline will say " so so and so feeds two thousand children in lagos" ..... Hahahhaha hahahahha... Then start using the picture to scam foreigners that they have one yeye NGO

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by ppogba: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
OPEYEMI FALEGAN, another useless Afonja idiot scamming people. If it's not skullarship business, e go be fraud

The guy na mumu.

He should have learnt from Chinmark who has already thrown your people into suicide mode.

Or perhaps from Maurice Ibekwe.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by saphiere(f): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Men are illiterates.. I'm sorry to say it.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Prosperous111(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Afonja Dey always give you headache. Must you relate this to any tribes abi nah just like you Dey find?

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by saphiere(f): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
posty56:
from the woman dragging to this,this man name is in the mud, avoid Nigeria actress if you want a blissful home
This isn't about Nigerian actresses it's about your gender scamming his followers to donate money.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by BloomingDale(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
Useless man.

You are raising funds for racists from faraway Ukraine, but you don't care about Nigerians from the north that Boko Haram and bandits deal with and kill every week.

Everyone is forming analysts on top this matter and trying to become relevant because of this war, including Nairaland that gives it more attention than war that happens on their backyard.

People from the North don’t even care. Why should we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by bluefilm: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
By their faces you shall know them

The guy eye dey like fraudster own.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Aquaregia42: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shut up! the wife is a Lasbian. She affirmed it herself. Get facts before you start typing misleading comments.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only foundation this ole has is a foundation of lies, clout chasing and gold-digging.
Lazy man that wants access to quick Igbo money. He married the Igbo woman thinking she'd make him rich overnight and when she didn't give in to his extortion and blackmails, he accused her of being a lesbian and ran away from the marriage.

Why will an Honourable thief ask for aid from people in Nigeria who have not eaten for people in Ukraine who do not even know that human beings exist in Nigeria simply because DSTV increased their cableTV tarriff so they said rather than pay, they will trek into Poland to watch news about Nigeria from their neighbor's TV.

But in Warsaw, the only news they found was that our President is heading to UK for 20days to look for the type of Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi because Nigerians are still complaining about the Isi Agu he wore in Imo State.

And Abba Kyari who would have arranged with the Fendi tailors is in prison because he refused to sack the Civil Defence officer who stopped Yusuf from riding his power bike on top of the 2nd Niger Bridge so he will not crash it because of the petrol that spilled on the road when two blackmarket sellers were fighting because the taller one refused to give the shorter one his own share of Bobrisky's wig that fell off from his head when his Keke was rushing to the airport because the highway was blocked by Fulani herdsmen who were taking all their cows from Funta Jalon to Oba for Obi Cubana's mother's burial.

But Cubana Chief Priest was not happy that the caterer he hired from Ogbomosho used the same broom she used in washing the bathroom to stir the Ogbono soup that Oxlade was supposed to use in lubricating Oye Kyme's entrance lobby since she told him not to use spit because of his mouth odour that smelt like Aunty Linda's kpekus.

So please, just count NwaAmaikpe out of a fraudster and a lesbian's deceitful marriage. I'm trying to bribe the LASTMA officer who towed my suitcase to their office because I overloaded it with passengers at Gatwick Airport.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by ediko5(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Most foundations need to be checked thoroughly esp the so-called human rights foundation
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Harmony92(f): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And Abba Kyari who would have arranged with the Fendi tailors is in prison because he refused to sack the Civil Defence officer who stopped Yusuf from riding his power bike on top of the 2nd Niger Bridge so he will not crash it because of the petrol that spilled on the road when two blackmarket sellers were fighting because the taller one refused to give the shorter one his own share of Bobrisky's wig that fell off from his head when his Keke was rushing to the airport because the highway was blocked by Fulani herdsmen who were taking all their cows from Funta Jalon to Oba for Obi Cubana's mother's burial.

But Cubana Chief Priest was not happy that the caterer he hired from Ogbomosho used the same broom she used in washing the bathroom to stir the Ogbono soup that Oxlade was supposed to use in lubricating Oye Kyme's entrance lobby since she told him not to use spit because of his mouth odour that smelt like Aunty Linda's kpekus.

So please, just count NwaAmaikpe out of a fraudster and a lesbian's deceitful marriage. I'm trying to bribe the LASTMA officer who towed my suitcase to their office because I overloaded it with passengers at Gatwick Airport.
Bobrisky wig don enter the matter cheesy I swear I stroll back to check ur name grin
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by DelphiOracle(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this rubbish make sense o
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nkechi knowing dating a scammer, omo
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Akharmony: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omo Ole, wayo Man. . . Nah Nkechi blessing copy him post gv Unicef .��. Nah person weh no you go do you last last.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Freebills12: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
This man tried. He is a living saint. I don't know any man who can condone living with a lesbian not to talk of staying in one house with a lesibian wife. Imagine seeing your wife in not with another man but her fellow woman. Abomination! That stupid Nkechi should thank her God she is still alive.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Dbarrzx: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Not again.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by tnerro1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Him need money to settle nkechi blackmail na

But fear Nigerian actresses sha, Dey are just looking for who to ............
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by waice6571: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is adverse effect of weed from Ikoyi burial ground.

4 Likes

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Excuzeme: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
When did UNICEF become a Security organisation, with the capability to "declare" Scam Alert against anyone?
Ooh, l forgot, they are now INTERPOL! shocked
Orisirisi in this Ukraine era of Propaganda.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo / Throwback: Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njamah, Jennifer Eliogu & Ndidi Obi / Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.