Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

Who Else The Email From Sterling About The Talent Acquisition CBI Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else The Email From Sterling About The Talent Acquisition CBI Test (435 Views)

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else The Email From Sterling About The Talent Acquisition CBI Test by Mrquote: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2022
We are delighted to invite you for a Competency Based Interview (CBI) for the role of Education Finance Officer in our Retail and Consumer Banking Group.
Re: Who Else The Email From Sterling About The Talent Acquisition CBI Test by Generaloluseye: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mrquote:
We are delighted to invite you for a Competency Based Interview (CBI) for the role of Education Finance Officer in our Retail and Consumer Banking Group.

I did yesterday even though we did not finish and it was rescheduled I applied for a relationship manager role anyway
Re: Who Else The Email From Sterling About The Talent Acquisition CBI Test by Mrquote: 2:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Generaloluseye:

I did yesterday even though we did not finish and it was rescheduled I applied for a relationship manager role anyway
Mine is this week Wednesday, how was the test?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: Urgent Job Vacancies / Gigdraft Is Hiring Academic/research Writers (Good pay) / Credit Hub Affiliate Banker For Wema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.