Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped (16462 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by NotBeenPaid: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2022
subsidywise18:

I see what you did and i stand by what i wrote

At the end people like you will tell us to choose pdp or apc.

Sorry if ye can't stand the truth.

No matterhow you change my words, i despise both pdp and apc

Your problem cool
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Your problem cool

Yours too

Leave this site and run for office. Be the change. You can do better than pdp and apc are doing now
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I'm sure he was silent about it.

He can't say a word unless he wants to lose his job. See what happened to that sheikh. As long as they are in apc they can't complain about the failure of the apc.
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Tundex911: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Sooner or later e go enter Aso Rock
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by jconsulting(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2022
He has received his own dividend of democracy under Buhari
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2022
They way they will Bleep this woman

Oh God.

Pour all their dirty infested sperm in her undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by BigBizzy(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Derrylatei: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
I remember Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealaspeech during GEJ era where she said if the govt refused to take care of the masses, a day will be coming where the masses will make live unbearable for them. I can't really quote her though.
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by bolubej: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Why is this news making the rounds? Kidnapping is the order of the day on the Plateau
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by iyke2frankeze: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Fresh and expensive toto don land for kidnappers den.
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Blake755: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2022
E go reach everybody
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lastmankc:
Those women Toto go suffer for dis bruntashi guys hand
No be lie my guy

Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Oh God.

Those terrorists definitely rape all women they abduct. Women should be protesting that terrorist are killed.
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by ufotunang: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
When you politicians provide bad goverance and do not care for the people, common man and put them in hardship.,. and you only care for yourselves and your families and children...then the insecurity will get closer to you politicians....you cannot escape it

1 Like

Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Burruchaga71(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Nusooo: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2022
the child that is not taught will eventually sell the house that is built
That's the consequences of corruption. Those government official are just there to embezzled national cake. ASUU strike for more than two months now, no resolution; their children are in abroad studying. No job for graduates, no light, no water, no good road, nothing like infrastructural facilities, people are hungry and people need to survive by doing anything. Now, they are hunting them back.
I wonder how this our country will be, in the next 30-50 years

1 Like

Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Ayodeji2k14: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lastmankc:
Those women Toto go suffer for dis bruntashi guys hand
They will Bleep them badly before collecting Ransome from the commissioner.They will surely widen the pussies of both mother and daughter before collecting Ransome to release them.
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Ayodeji2k14: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Oh God.

They will surely cum in her plus her daughter
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ayodeji2k14:
They will surely cum in her plus her daughter

Terrible cheesy

Very terrible

So sad...
Re: Plateau Commissioner, Usman Bamaiyi's Wife, Daughter Kidnapped by Yaks02(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit In Adamawa / Police Arrested My Colleague Brother & Fine Him N150,000 For Reporting A Thief / Police Arrest 24-year-old Nigerien For Stealing Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.