Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) (74301 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by SeniorZato(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
kinzation:
A man from CMS l ganga district eastern Uganda is nursing wounds after fighting a � lion he met near his home and killed it.
grin grin

https://twitter.com/Rickykagino96/status/1512551034757001220?t=8LAMnPwUTpeAhWAJ2LodFw&s=19
After killing the lion, the man was declared king of the jungle
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by fayomim: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lion share for the man
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by SweetyZinta(f): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
kinzation:
I just hope they gave the man "the lion share " grin

grin
grin
grin
cheesy grin
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Str8talk21: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
He simply went into d camp out of death and came back alive.
Bravo!
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Love55freas(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
you are a man
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hahah… see Samson

Him stories to him grand children go sweet die.

Make he go write book titled “how I killed a ravaging lion”

Best seller.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by andrenz: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
benny24:
ogbuodum, agu is a leopard take note
Shey na Leopard or Lion head dey for that clothe wey dem dey call Isi-Agu ?
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by andrenz: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hausa:
Insightful.

How u take know whether ur fore fathers kill lion or not?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hummmmmm, i dont belive this shit
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by BeeNG3: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=kinzation post=111783379]I just hope they gave the man "the lion share "
grin grin grin[sub][/sub] grin
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Schprobs: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
If it's was those days
My religion bigos will says with the help of Jesus and holy spirit in him he conquer a lion.
Somebody praise thy lord
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Brave man. I wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Benbelor(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
kinzation:
I just hope they gave the man "the lion share " grin
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Hausa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
andrenz:

How u take know whether ur fore fathers kill lion or not?
They did not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.