Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? (2364 Views)

Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by emmaodet: 5:06am On Apr 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
In light of all what's been happening and from experiences,I am beginning to think our predecessors were right in always picking women way lower than them in the food chain for marriage or the homely ,younger ones to be complete housewives for sanity reasons.
All these independent women come with one barrage of problems or the other(my experiences).
Some of them are;
Too much experience.
Barrage of exes.Their exes no dey finish,everyday new name.
Age .Before a woman or any person can achieve stability,time don go well well.
They can actually do without you and in the long run,this becomes a big problem like it or not.That feeling of having someone need you?forget it with these set of women.(they already have mechanics,artisans and all contacts throughout their long years of being independent).
Prone to cheating.They've got jobs so it's easy for them to cheat on you with colleagues and associates and trust me,you'll never find out if she's good or don't want you to.
Highly opinionated,trust me you'll have a lot of clash of interests with them and confrontations,especially with the rude ones.
Pride. I need not say much about this but its real,they feel way above their heads most times.
Etc...
These are my observations, I'd love guys who've experienced different or similar circumstances to throw more light from their experiences so we can discuss about this .
What Compromises did you make for peace to reign and enjoy your union?
PS;Please all those rude kids with penchants for disrespecting women and insulting them should stay off this thread please,I am not in the mood for your shenanigans.

grin grin grin
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by MadamOk(f): 5:21am On Apr 10, 2022
A career and independent woman
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
Why they argue and always want to be right is because they don't see how a man they're probably more educated than, have greater interactions and clique than courtesy her job,exposure,should have an opinion different from hers which seem to be better than hers grin Trust me they'll argue to they grave even though they know they're wrong.It gets worse when them get money pass you.You better accept their opinion as gospel.
Funny enough if it was someone they hold in high regard (probably in their social clique or class) that were to make sane argument/opinion as you,they'll quickly accept it.
All these things all boil down to how a person sees you.
I swear bro,now that I have had some unpleasant experiences, I now know that it's better to marry a woman who will give you peace than a beauty queen who will not be submissive.seriously, most pretty ladies have too much pride and expect you to worship dem more than God,which I can never do in this life .They hurt you,to apologise na issue.you hurt dem,dem go keep malice.Peace of mind is important and if I will get if frm a loyal woman,who is a tailor,I will wife her and give her the whole world.ive had my fair share of all those independent ladies,even the one wey i get money pass,wey i spend alot for, sacrifice enof are not submissive.Always arguing ,expect you to asslick dem.
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Kaymicheal852: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why would a man want to put unnecessary stress in his life, and NOT have a career woman to help towards the wellbeing of his family? no matter how a man looks at it, 2 salaries will always be better than one, for the family.

the catch is to make sure you dont settle for one lazy money hungry olosho... et voila!

Looking from the nature's point of view ,woman are not naturally money makers ,they are more of nuturing, maintaining and multiplying,so whether a woman have money or not doesn't matter especially if the man have enough to take care of the home

Doing domestic work and taking care of kids if enough stress for a woamn so I only see men that wants woman to work or have lots of money as men who simply don't have enough money

Although is good if a woman works too but I'll prefer my wife to manage my business than she works elsewhere or better still she have her own personal business,but my woman having a corporate career is a no for me

Let's be honest,your woman life must revolve around you or she must need you for protection and survival and provision most of the time or else trouble looms

Woman are not just created to be able to handle their own shit by themselves and that's what education and civilization wants then to be (INDEPENDENT WOMAN )
and guess what,our society and moral values have degreded so much that almost every woman are uncultured or promiscuous more than anytime in the history of mankind
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by SeaTrade(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Looking from the nature's point of view ,woman are not naturally money makers ,they are more of nuturing, maintaining and multiplying,so whether a woman have money or not doesn't matter especially if the man have enough to take care of the home

Doing domestic work and taking care of kids if enough stress for a woamn so I only see men that wants woman to work or have lots of money as men who simply don't have enough money

Although is good if a woman works too but I'll prefer my wife to manage my business than she works elsewhere or better still she have her own personal business,but my woman having a corporate career is a no for me

Let's be honest,your woman life must revolve around you or she must need you for protection and survival and provision most of the time or else trouble looms

Woman are not just created to be able to handle their own shit by themselves and that's what education and civilization wants then to be (INDEPENDENT WOMAN )
and guess what,our society and moral values have degreded so much that almost every woman are uncultured or promiscuous more than anytime in the history of mankind
The bolded is spot on.
Everytime contribute this,contribute that.Reason they'll always have issues with their wives cos of see finish.
The moment a woman start having access to your finances and know your worth,expect a dramatic change of events.
They'll always tell you ,you aren't open enough, share with me ,you never tell me about your business bla bla bla...Good,keep it up.
The moment they know this,they start seeing reasons to respect yoy less because they know men who have more and will start subconsciously competing you guys,or worse still she finds out she has more than you do because you foolishly opened up.
Wahala! grin
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Funny thing Is the so called independent ladies will still be asking you for money and billing you.peace of mind is important brosses.My bros practically empowered that his fulani wife, wifed her first,sponsored her to school.then also Nursing school.Make God help person abeg.Most of these independent ladies are just worth of being a baby mama.But to marry dem put for house ,omo na trouble
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Kaymicheal852: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i dont know the book you are reading that makes you seems confused.

you cant be a career woman and care about being a good mother, that is impossible, the idea that a woman can fully pursue her career and be a good mother doesn't exist, likewise the idea that a man can fully pursue his career and be a good father doesn't exist.

we see the effect in society in today in the form of emotionally abandoned children, who only see their mother or father at night.

i think, you are living in fantasy if you think a career woman who earns more than you will respect you. you are here talking about 2 salaries, you wont even see her salary when you marry her. true, not all career women are bad women, but there is a instinct in women not to take seriously a man who they earn more than, we see the effect in society, many men complaining and acting aggressive and insecure because their wives earn more than them.

your fantasy writeup is different from what happens in real life.

That's what happens when they watch Nollywood too much,it's almost next to impossible to focus on career and home at the same time , that's why a man needs a wife ,she is around the home taking care of your belongings and children and making sure they are well mannered and cultured and the home is peaceful,tidy and morally (Godly ) while you're away hustling so you can bring the good life home for them

Nobody says a woman shouldn't work but her work should revolve around her home or she should be able to abandon work anytime when she is needed at home

Men who thinks a woman should always brings money home are really getting it wrong ,they are really in a Dreamland as you have said
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by SeaTrade(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

That's what happens when they watch Nollywood too much,it's almost next to impossible to focus on career and home at the same time , that's why a man needs a wife ,she is around the home taking care of your belongings and children and making sure they are well mannered and cultured and the home is peaceful,tidy and morally (Godly ) while you're away hustling so you can bring the good life home for them

Nobody says a woman shouldn't work but her work should revolve around her home or she should be able to abandon work anytime when she is needed at home

Men who things a woman should always brings money home are really getting it wrong ,they are really in a Dreamland as you have said
Also not to talk of the incessant phone calls she will be receiving at home in the name of work calls,you go think say na you and another man dey house. grin
All sorts of people go dey call am left and right and funny enough you won't be able to tell when the wrong calls start coming in .You go just dey fume inside grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Sureplug123(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
First off,I didn't runaway from you.We went pass small talks obviously, I think we were curious to know more of each other, I asked we talk on phone,you weren't sure about it,I could also not keep talking in public,then things got hard.
I didn't and still don't know what exactly it is you do,so there's no way I will run from you for being a succesful career lady.
And if you notice,I didn't say all career women are bad,was looking at things from my experiences and want to know from other people's experiences.
ladies here are toxic, nairaland is a toxic environment. Avoid the ladies you meet here, don't take them serious.
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Oburu202: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are absolutely right.

But with the situation of things. It looks like the independent woman are winning. So sad.

SeaTrade:
In light of all what's been happening and from experiences,I am beginning to think our predecessors were right in always picking women way lower than them in the food chain for marriage or the homely ,younger ones to be complete housewives for sanity reasons.
All these independent women come with one barrage of problems or the other(my experiences).
Some of them are;
Too much experience.
They can actually do without you and in the long run,this becomes a big problem like it or not.That feeling of having someone need you?forget it with these set of women.(they already have mechanics,artisans and all contacts throughout their long years of being independent).
Prone to cheating.They've got jobs so it's easy for them to cheat on you with colleagues and associates and trust me,you'll never find out if she's good or don't want you to.
Highly opinionated,trust me you'll have a lot of clash of interests with them and confrontations,especially with the rude ones.
Pride. I need not say much about this but its real,they feel way above their heads most times.
Etc...
These are my observations, I'd love guys who've experienced different or similar circumstances to throw more light from their experiences so we can discuss about this .
PS;Please all those rude kids with penchants for disrespecting women and insulting them should stay off this thread please,I am not in the mood for your shenanigans.
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by SeaTrade(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oburu202:
You are absolutely right.

But with the situation of things. It looks like the independent woman are winning. So sad.

Yeah,they are winning.
Lots of guys these days are weak,want good things without going through the process,lack dignity,not willing to work and broke,ever ready to move in with her sef.
So they can afford to catch their fun and in the end still get one boy toy who is looking for a support system to marry his way through life.
Where it gets hard for the independent woman is if she don't want this category of men.
Better men have money and money bring options,which don't look good for these set of women most times.

1 Like

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
They are beginning to wake up and accept reality one by one, the rest will join you soon, I'm watching you all.You can never get it right with marriage as a man if you accept that Independent thingny from your woman,its like giving her you pants, get ready to be disrespected.No true African man will demand 50/50 from his woman ,it's unafrican,it won't ever work. Nothing on this earth can make me accept that from a man, chest your responsible like a true African man while I be that woman you can run to when the need arises, will not choke you,will help you on things without been told but never going to agree on any sharing formula.

1 Like

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
i dont know the book you are reading that makes you seems confused.

the book is called LIFE, you should read it sometimes.

you cant be a career woman and care about being a good mother, that is impossible, the idea that a woman can fully pursue her career and be a good mother doesn't exist, likewise the idea that a man can fully pursue his career and be a good father doesn't exist.

to be a good parent is irrelevant to your job, same as to be a bad parent... if you believe that good parents are the ones who take kids to school in the morning and/or are home when they come back from school, then i guess we have a very different view on what it means to be a good parent. a man that works from 9am to 5pm, and is home at 6, can be a better parent than a jobless woman who stays home all day and watches telemundo.

we see the effect in society in today in the form of emotionally abandoned children, who only see their mother or father at night.

there is nothing wrong with seeing your child in the morning and after work...it is all down to the quality of interaction that you have with that said child when you are back home....same with a mother who stays all day home.

i think, you are living in fantasy if you think a career woman who earns more than you will respect you. you are here talking about 2 salaries, you wont even see her salary when you marry her. true, not all career women are bad women

the above is your low self esteem insecurities playing tricks on your mind.... there are many RESPECTFUL women out there who do earn more than men and have respect for them. just because a few deluded ignorant women with money treat their men like garbage shouldnt be a reason to think that they all do. what you write would be as stoopid as me saying that, since some men beat their wives, ALL men beat their wives...or better yet, since many yeye insecure simps use money to control women, ALL men do so, duh!

but there is a instinct in women not to take seriously a man who they earn more than, we see the effect in society, many men complaining and acting aggressive and insecure because their wives earn more than them.

the instinct you claim is in your head..... you believe that if your women earns more than you, you wont be valued as a man; if your woman has more money than you, you wont be valued as a man; if your woman has a better car than you, you wont be valued as a man. this is your misplaced ego playing tricks on your weak mind. how can you ever respect your woman if thats how you view/think of her?!?!? you've lost before even you started.
here is a simple clue: have a talk with your carrer wife before going through this union, let her know what you desire and make sure she understands it. as soon as she steps out of line, you put her back in her place. money certainly doesnt have any power to make a man become a mumu....if she starts to change and becomes aggressive/disrespectful or whatever , then GET RID OF THAT BIATCH, et voila!
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

stop thinking like a man who is living in the 1950s....we are in 2022 for god sake! the above you wrote is simply immature insecure BS.

in Nigeria where every yeye family has a houseboy or housegirl and/or where kids stay at school all day, you want to make us believe that being a housewife staying home all day being idle is difficult?!?!?! come on bro, give us some better lies!

so what you are saying is that you would only allow your wife to work if you can monitor her all day while being around you, abi?! isnt that the definition low self esteem insecurity?! what difference does it make if she works for you and/or if she works for someone else? how would she now suddenly be free to do the "hard" domestic work you talked about just now?!?!

thats the talk of INSECURE LOW SELF ESTEEM men who dont understand that YOUR CHARACTER is what will dictate the above, not your money and her monetary enslavement. your woman's life must revolves around "your family" and she must do all she can to better the wellbeing of that said family.

stop taking like an insecure low self esteem caveman. women today can do without a man, some are very successfull at it....ask Linda Ikeji or genevieve. unless of course, you think that there is something wrong with these women??!?! the catch here is to understand that, just because many women are independent, it doesnt make us men any less "men". the fact that you think that you would be less of a man if your wife brings her own share to the table, shows us all that its your low self esteem insecurity that is talking.
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by deepdeep(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make I learn from the agba awos

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by InfinityFabric: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Of course non-bimbo, homely girls.

My guy don dey learn.
The thing is you don't have to deal with them, just look at the 18 - 24 yo category, Skip anyone above 25 and don't look back.

The boss babes you're talking about have basically become the man they want to marry so they easily get fed up and anyone who actually marries them have to be oozing an insane amount of masculinity and success.

So why deal with all these trouble when there are millions of more beautiful, intelligent ones that will appreciate you.

BTW, independent woman is a misomer
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Cousin9999: 4:18am On Apr 11, 2022
I don't find women who want to be "kept" attractive.

1 Like

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Ifakiland(m): 5:52am On Apr 11, 2022
SeaTrade:
Some of them are;
Too much experience.
Etc...
So in your life you don't wanna marry a billionair dota ĺike.mr easy did....na omo alata, omo tailor, upcoming mua and online vendor/hookup expert you wan marry cos you go for control her and she go fit respect ypu?? Chai enjoy its your life afterall

1 Like

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Ifakiland(m): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why would a man want to put unnecessary stress in his life, and NOT have a career woman to help towards the wellbeing of his family? no matter how a man looks at it, 2 salaries will always be better than one, for the family.

the catch is to make sure you dont settle for one lazy money hungry olosho... et voila!
Most Nigeria have low self esteem, they feel the poorer their wife is the more she'd respect dem. No wonder they almost always either die young from suffering or become angry and frustrated wife beaters. Why will I leave a rich girl dat can actually be a real life healper and go be with a useless broke ass
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Kaymicheal852: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=111819243]

stop thinking like a man who is living in the 1950s....we are in 2022 for god sake! the above you wrote is simply immature insecure BS.

in Nigeria where every yeye family has a houseboy or housegirl and/or where kids stay at school all day, you want to make us believe that being a housewife staying home all day being idle is difficult?!?!?! come on bro, give us some better lies!

so what you are saying is that you would only allow your wife to work if you can monitor her all day while being around you, abi?! isnt that the definition low self esteem insecurity?! what difference does it make if she works for you and/or if she works for someone else? how would she now suddenly be free to do the "hard" domestic work you talked about just now?!?!

thats the talk of INSECURE LOW SELF ESTEEM men who dont understand that YOUR CHARACTER is what will dictate the above, not your money and her monetary enslavement. your woman's life must revolves around "your family" and she must do all she can to better the wellbeing of that said family.

stop taking like an insecure low self esteem caveman. women today can do without a man, some are very successfull at it....ask Linda Ikeji or genevieve. unless of course, you think that there is something wrong with these women??!?! the catch here is to understand that, just because many women are independent, it doesnt make us men any less "men". the fact that you think that you would be less of a man if your wife brings her own share to the table, shows us all that its your low self esteem insecurity that is talking.

Your king are either single and have never been in a commited relationship for a long time or just a divorcee ,if you have been in a long term relationship with your so called INDEPENDENT WOMAN, kindly shows us proof abeg

Inexperience young men forming keyboard warriors all around

They will be saying low self esteem and insecurities like they kind of some super human , that's simply lack of experience and exposure to marriage

Even successful older men I know that provides everything for their families proves that even when a woman earms so much salaries they hardly pump the money into their homes ,few will sometimes if their husband is broke something's but we all know the disrespect and bragging that comes from the woman

Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by Kaymicheal852: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022

I will assume you're still just a kid and lack experience, few years later when you have had relationship and experiences with wkamn then come back and debate with me

So why do Linda ikeji and Genevieve you mention above are not in a long term marriage commitment with a man ,why are they single ,don't you see what's happening to nkechi blessing currently,why is she calling that her ex falagan a yeye boyfriend?

Why are most of the INDEPENDENT WOMAN are either single or in a toxic relationship,why are the likes of mercy aigbe and lizzzy anjorin stealing other woman husbands in their 40s

You're either a 20 Year old keyboard warrior or just a shallow minded adult kid

Look at the world how it is not the way you feel it should be boy
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by InfinityFabric: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
1. Bullshit! That's what we call the two-income trap.
2. Not everyone is poor.
3. Your career women islikely to be careered in another's man bed.
4. They still want men that makes more: https://mobile.twitter.com/DegenRolf/status/1489168487310405635

So the fact that a lady is not working means she's now a 304 ?
Not making money is not lazy on the woman's part, it's not her job to "CONTRIBUTE".
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:
1. Bullshit! That's what we call the two-income trap.

what you call a 2 income trap i call it the:" theory of suppressing your misplaced ego and focussing on the enhancement of the family's wellbeing"

2. Not everyone is poor.

in Nigeria the majority are, FACT, and unless you are a billionaire, you have no reason to expect your wife to stay home doing nothing (because of your misplaced ego)

3. Your career women islikely to be careered in another's man bed.

again, you misplaced ego showing how insecure you are... here is a clue: if you think that all hardworking wives out there are cheating on their husband, simply because they have a 9 to 5 job and/or are in contact with other men, then you sir are more immature than i thought, and i guess should tie your useless wife to the bedpost every morning (if thats what you think of your wife, then USELESS she is indeed)

4. They still want men that makes more

who no like better thing....?! the fact that you would even agree to this BS, is what is funny here. all them lazy women who are looking for a man who can take care of their lazy self while they stay home doing nothing but being expert at Telemundo, are USELESS and the men who go down with this school of thought are yeye immature muppets! you'd rather your family go without, than having your wife bringing her fair share.

So the fact that a lady is not working means she's now a 304 ?

why would you want an able bodied person to stay home all day being idle, if not because your misplaced ego is so fragile that you are scared that she will be in contact with other men?!?!? if your woman is not working, thus staying home all day being idle, she is indeed USELESS TO THE WELLBEING OF THE FAMILY!

Not making money is not lazy on the woman's part, it's not her job to "CONTRIBUTE".

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
only a billionaire should think like that, and instead understand that in this day and age, you shouldnt use archaic state of mind like the above. today all families (especially in Nigeria) need 2 incomes or more. anyone who tells you otherwise is going against any common sense! the job of a woman is to contribute to the wellbeing of the family. now tell me how can she do that by watching Telemundo all day while the kids are away at Nursery/school? no wonder so many African men die of unnecessary stress related illnesses.

Kaymicheal852:
Your king are either single and have never been in a commited relationship for a long time or just a divorcee ,if you have been in a long term relationship with your so called INDEPENDENT WOMAN, kindly shows us proof abeg
Inexperience young men forming keyboard warriors all around

this is not a dikc waving contest, this is a discussion where mature mind share opinion.... do you now want me to show you my family picture with resume of all my exes and how long we have been together too (with their testimonies)?!?!? abeg dont be silly, but for the record, i have been with women from all walks of life, all ethnicity, all around the world (i have been traveling the world for the best past of that last 3 decades. i am giving you MY OPINION and you can either take it or take it.... my opinion on the subject wont change. so you can bring your own point to this discussion and/or jejely stay in the background and read the replies in silence.

They will be saying low self esteem and insecurities like they kind of some super human , that's simply lack of experience and exposure to marriage

what do you call a man who is afraid that is woman has contact with other men, thus will rather she stays home idle, if not insecure low self esteem?!?!?

Even successful older men I know that provides everything for their families proves that even when a woman earms so much salaries they hardly pump the money into their homes ,few will sometimes if their husband is broke something's but we all know the disrespect and bragging that comes from the woman

there are two issues here A) these men dont want their wife to contribute because they are afraid that these women could now have a voice in the union, like making decisions in the family...or god forbid, challenge your authority (if your authority in your home depends on the money you make, then you sir are in the wrong union)... or B) these men are weak moronic men who cant tell their wife what time it is. if your woman earns more then let her contribute more to the wellbeing of the family. sadly, we have so many insecure men in Nigeria/Africa that want to use money to control women, that they will let a woman earning more than them keep her money (and let the family go without) while she uses her own money for her own sefish agenda. if thats your view of a great union, then you sir are living in LA LA Land. how difficult is it for a man today to tell his wife to bring her own share to the table? why are you weak insecure men so afraid of women? and if that woman is so USELESS (and turns around and insults you because she pays all the bills because she makes more money than you), then why do you want to stay with such useless disrespectful woman in your life? or better yet, why would you want to have such deluded woman as the mother of your future children?! if your wife is disrespectful to you then get rid of that yeye useless woman!

BTW isnt it Paul Okoye's wife who filed for divorce and was demanding monthly upkeep of 7M NAiras?!?!? thats Paul Okoye?! his wife never brought shiit to the table, but when she was trying to divorce him, this useless woman who did nothing but stayed idle all day and spent HIS money, still demanded for money, even though she did NOTHING FOR THEIR FAMILY. if this is your view as to how men should be then i am indeed sorry for you dudes!
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ifakiland:
Most Nigeria have low self esteem, they feel the poorer their wife is the more she'd respect dem. No wonder they almost always either die young from suffering or become angry and frustrated wife beaters. Why will I leave a rich girl dat can actually be a real life healper and go be with a useless broke ass

sadly, this is the state of Nigeria/Africa....weak insecure men that want to use money to control women, because they dont have it in them to put a woman in her place (without using money). imagine a strong successful proud dude saying that he doesnt want his wife to work because he doesnt want her to have contact with other men......BWAAAAAAAAH!
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by InfinityFabric: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

BTW isnt it Paul Okoye's wife who filed for divorce and was demanding monthly upkeep of 7M NAiras?!?!? thats Paul Okoye?! his wife never brought shiit to the table, but when she was trying to divorce him, this useless woman who did nothing but stayed idle all day and spent HIS money, still demanded for money, even though she did NOTHING FOR THEIR FAMILY. if this is your view as to how men should be then i am indeed sorry for you dudes!
1. Women are not required to work, does not mean they shouldn't if need be or if they want to as long as it's conducive to the family. Is English your problem ?
1b. Women are repulsed by being the breadwinner. Do I have to slap you with the study again ?
2. A man's authority depends on the money though. Women universally wants that, one degree more/less than the other but they d in the end.
If it's not money it's something. The rule is: the moment they're above you, you're in trouble. IT DOESN'T ALWAYS AVE TO BE MONEY.
3. Even women who have money still want to collect from the man, it's the female nature. Wife of Bezos ? You mean she's just lazy ? Abeg get out.

Your problem is trying to merge your blue-pilled Westernized agenda with reality. You'll pick one - understand female nature and move accordingly or go extinct.

You've written a lot, but actually made little NO sense.
Re: Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:

1. Women are not required to work, does not mean they shouldn't if need be or if they want to as long as it's conducive to the family. Is English your problem ?

so women should only work if needs be and/or if it is conducive to the family ....meaning if it doesnt bruised the misplaced ego of her deluded husband who cant see her in the presence of other men by herself, abi?!?!?!?!? bwaaaaaaah! you are officially the NL comedian of the day!!!

1b. Women are repulsed by being the breadwinner. Do I have to slap you with the study again ?

who gives a damn what lazy women think/want!!!!
A) any smart person understands that 2 salaries is better than one
B) any caring/understanding wife would bring her own fair share to the table to help ease the husband in his "supposed" duties (rather thatn stay idle at home doing nothing)
C) any person who is repulsed of working towards the enhancement/wellbeing of the family, should be dropped like a bad rash ASAP!

2. A man's authority depends on the money though. Women universally wants that, one degree more/less than the other but they d in the end.

a man's authority has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with money, stop thinking like the yeye simps that these women want you to be. you dont need money to control a good woman, you just need the right character/mindset. if your woman desnt respect you because of money, then the problem is not money, the problem is YOUR WOMAN, duh! a broke ass deluded mentally broken woman would say the above gibberish. you have been brainwashed by such useless woman.

If it's not money it's something. The rule is: the moment they're above you, you're in trouble. IT DOESN'T ALWAYS AVE TO BE MONEY.

a woman can never be above you unless you are a low life simp being controlled by your woman, for one reason or the other. in any union, a woman can be your equal OR she can be under you...but she can NEVER BE ABOVE YOU. abeg grow a pair because your insecurities are sickening!

3. Even women who have money still want to collect from the man, it's the female nature. Wife of Bezos ? You mean she's just lazy ? Abeg get out.

so because a woman has money, she shouldnt expect a gift from her partner (not even a small one, that her partner can afford)? what kind of deluded nonsense is this....everyone want to collect something from their partner. its called LIFE! who no like better things?

so you want to now use rubbish to make a point?! in the US, majority of these women can demand for half their husband wealth, thus why they will (ask Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates or Dr Dre).... but again, dont you ever compare yourself with these billionaires. as i said earlier, only a billionaire can ask his wife to stay home doing nothing, because he can afford to pay for EVERYTHING ELSE THE FAMILY NEEDS! (unlike your local mechanic/doctoror even lawyer) so yes, Jeff Bezos wife demanded to receive her fair share to call her own, because she wasnt a billionaire, she was just the "wife" of Jeff Bezos....now, she is indeed a Billionaire (aka the richest woman on earth) and can do what she wants with er own wealth.

Your problem is trying to merge your blue-pilled Westernized agenda with reality. You'll pick one - understand female nature and move accordingly or go extinct.

your problem is that you are afraid of women. you are afraid of telling a woman what she should do, and instead you accept arrant rubbish from a woman. men like you are the Oxford definition of a SIMPLETON that woman are controlling like puppets... as if it is so difficult to tell a woman what time it is and/or get rid of that useless being if she aint down with your program!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / Man Dresses Like Female, Enters School Of Nursing For Sex With Lady / What I Notice About Adult Porn Posted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.