Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life (2513 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Cultistupdate: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
I wanted to add disturbing content but no space in the title.

Shame to all cultist reading this at this time.
This is why.
See below

1 Like

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by nifemi25(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abi make I go show this headline to that bros in my area wey dey always claim cultist...
Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Cultistupdate: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Below is what fulani herdsmen did to this man. Instead of helping they were videoing.

This is what Nigerian view has to say.

And this community will definitely have confraternity members that have tools (guns). Why not come together and defend your land

1 Like

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Cultistupdate: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
The cultist never even get chance kill themselves finish talk more of to defend their mothers and farmers from fulani herdsman

10 Likes

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Cultistupdate: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
nifemi25:
Abi make I go show this headline to that bros in my area wey dey always claim cultist...

The thread has been updated

1 Like

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Ibukun558(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shame on cultists
Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by okrikaboi: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
nifemi25:
Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by okrikaboi: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
nifemi25:
Be like you no value your small life

1 Like

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Neddstark: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cultistupdate:
I wanted to add disturbing content but no space in the title.

Shame to all cultist reading this at this time.
This is why.
See below

You are not making sense here
Law enforcement and vigilante are supposed to be fighting herdsmen not cultists.
Blaming a herdsmen attack on cultists not fighting back is simply stupid.

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by nifemi25(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
okrikaboi:

Be like you no value your small life

Thank you jare my brother. That nigga even dey desperate. I no fit try am
Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Cultistupdate: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
More

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by Cultistupdate: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Neddstark:

You are not making sense here
Law enforcement and vigilante are supposed to be fighting herdsmen not cultists.
Blaming a herdsmen attack on cultists not fighting back is simply stupid.

No I am. These people are always at war.
As that community is being attacked by fulani herdsman the cultist in that same community are attacking themselves.

Them dey kill u, u still dey kill yourself

6 Likes

Re: If You're A Cultist Never Click This Thread You'll Be Ashamed Of Your Life by tutudesz: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cultistupdate:

No I am. These people are always at war.
As that community is being attacked by fulani herdsman the cultist in that same community are attacking themselves.

Them dey kill u, u still dey kill yourself
They prefer Killing themselves over politicans money and over girlfriend matter, than defend their communities.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Woman Saved From Dog Cage Where She Was Kept As S£x Slave; 5 People Held / Photos: Man With Stab Wounds Hours Before He Was Stabbed To Death By His / Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.