Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan (72980 Views)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by felixotalu2: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
please nairalanders i know this is wrong and i know no body owe me anything,it not i have not been working hard.but thing have been very had for me and this evening would make it the 3 day i haven't eaten please someone should help me with 1000 naira to eat.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by isaiahethan: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:

It does not add up.

So after the first time, you willingly kept going to him consecutively for 7months for him to gag and pounce on you again and again.
Then you recovered your tongue when you found out he was also attracted to your kid sister?

I'd never be an advocate of sex with a minor,
Grown up women still have the brains of babies let alone a scorned minor.

That's why I'd never understand some people's sexual preferences.
If a lady's pubic hair doesn't have some grey strands in them, I consider them underage let alone a child for fvcks sake.
I don't even like a canal that is not extremely wide for me to wobble freely about in.

Bikonu, what is attractive in a female body without yansh and brezz? I stopped finding ladies below 14 unattractive once I turned 9years old.

Now he has gone for underage and the package has been changed on top of his head, he should happily pay the price of his indiscretions.

The little brat kept enjoying the idiots. She didn't bother to report him immediately. Kill the idiots
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Brownshoe: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color =orange] no sir [/color]
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by drlateef: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
I weep for this evil gender.

I am a man and I am not evil.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Franklyspeakin: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am tired of Nigeria!!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Oshodipikin: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

The rapist guy should rot in hell, but why do you always look for rape news?

Have you been raped b4? You could be a victim dying in silence. If you are, I can represent you in court free of charge.

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Aplaudez(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

But your father is a man ma'am.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Supermajor(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

I believe you are a product of a rapist that's why your father is evil, and all your male siblings are also rapists and evil....
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

I can't help but label u a stereotype. What a prejudicial perception, 4m an uncouth, arrogant n proud innuendo. Pride goes b4 destruction n a haughty heart b4 a fall. BTW, wen you're feeding on hate ur empty ma baby. It shows!
Nice words there.
The thing I've noticed about this Candidlady is her recent need to feel amongst some notable feminists on this NL. She is over doing it and it's showing. It's giving her away...
Not everyone can be a saphiere, or Magnolia, or those other infamous female monikers here who try to stand up for women, albeit doing so rudel or otherwise. Candidlady is getting it all wrong. You can be heard and known without trying to create this faux image about yourself, to become Nairaland popular and notorious.
She just needs to chill out and use another format to achieve her aim. Not like I expect her to own up to it, but those who can decipher these kinds of things, will easily see through her charades.

But, it is well. We will all grow up, someday. Age and time...maturity will set in, hopefully.

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Waste region, rapists, ritualists & pedophiles.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by tenpipsperday: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is one of them. And his face is still smooth?

He must have account on nairaland forming Big Boy.

Awon Werey ni!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by gladdensir(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Why on Earth was his face covered lipsrsealed undecided
Damn idetest this gender!!

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins
But remember that it was this gender that made you exist in this world. Remember you will get entwined with this gender unless you desire to be a spinster forever. Cast blame on the rapist not the gender's entirety my dear sister.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
sapphire second account is candidlady, its been confirmed, the email address on both accounts bears the same surname and all Gmail address one is Ginikaademusikajoy@gmailcom and the other is ademusikajoyce@gmail.com , call her what she is a ment.....

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by hammer567: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
HOW MANY 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS IN NIGERIA ARE STILL VIRGINS?

WITH THAT SAID, THE GUY IS A PAEDOPHILE, AT 27 HE IS ROLLING IN THE MUD WITH 11 TO 13 YEAR OLD CHILDREN.

LET THE LAW DEAL WITH HIM.

TUFIAKWA!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Missyajoke(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Man Allegedly Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part With White Handkerchief After Raping Her In Ibadan

https://radionigeriaibadan.gov.ng/2022/04/08/man-in-police-net-over-rape/

He has or probably trying to jse the virl for ritual sha
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Missyajoke(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Man Allegedly Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part With White Handkerchief After Raping Her In Ibadan

https://radionigeriaibadan.gov.ng/2022/04/08/man-in-police-net-over-rape/

He has or probably trying to use the girl for ritual sha
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by IamAsiri: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

Some men and rape. Meanwhile, weep for the world as a whole and yourself in particular.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by SmartPolician: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

Why are you obsessed with rape?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Candidlady: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

Nice words there.
The thing I've noticed about this Candidlady is her recent need to feel amongst some notable feminists on this NL. She is over doing it and it's showing. It's giving her away...
Not everyone can be a saph.iere, or Magn.olia, or this other infamous some here who try to stand up for women, albeit doing so rudel or otherwise. Candidlady is getting it all wrong. You can be heard and known without trying to creat this faux image about yourself, to become Nairaland popular and notorious.
She just needs to chill out and use another format to achieve her aim. Not like I expect her to own up to it, but those who can decipher these kinds of things, will easily see through her charades.

But, it is well. We will all grow up, someday. Age and time...maturity will set in, hopefully.

So the fact ispeak up against rapists makes me a feminist? Mate you need to stop tracking me around and get a life!

Those two ladies(guess they are pretty too and independent) you mentioned idont know or got anything to do with em!

This is a forum where you are allowed to air whatever you want..

If truly you are shadowing me you'd know my way of life is totally different from theirs!

Lastly idont care and iwill never care.. if Icatch you around the block trying to play naughty with an illegal just know you'd spend the miserable life of yours at abacha barracks

Incompetent sons of Adam .. never slide into my mention again!!! Mr Paul

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by lagosrd: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Collect his phone, he looks like a yahoo yahoo boy
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Naijaolosho2: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm.. But this is what they know how to do na.

God will punish all of them IJN Amen

Why are you ranting everywhere,have you been raped before?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Candidlady: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
sap.phire second account is candid.lady, its been confirmed, the email address on both accounts bears the same surname and all Gmail address one is Ginikaademusikajoy@gmailcom and the other is ademusikajoyce@gmail.com , call her what she is a ment.....

Sherlock Holmes cheesy
You dummies ain't just rapists but clowns too cheesy

Mr eediiot
PaulOtl

Kaiii
Alllahsukaruwa

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by errigdee: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
na so konji don take full this nation nigeria
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by house10s2: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
women n money I weep for this weak gender
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Googledotcom: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
I hope you also realized your father is still under the category of "men" ? And you are invariably calling him a rapist for generalising ?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
VERY SAD NEWS INDEED[/color]

Dat guy no try at all meehn[color=#770077]

What d fuvck meehn ‼️[color=#000099][/color]

[i][/i]Dey gas teach d goat lesson
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by postmann: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Ihave always knew your brain works in a weird way!! You are dumb today you are smart tomorrow

And your sentence structure and punctuation suggest you were dumb through elementary school.

Bloody misandrist.

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm.. But this is what they know how to do na.

God will punish all of them IJN Amen

Common, not all men are the same
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by iyke2frankeze: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Descendants of a fallen demon.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Doxa35(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Some people don't deserve to die

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night