Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan (72916 Views)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by iExplore(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Why on Earth was his face covered lipsrsealed undecided
Damn idetest this gender!!

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins

Wannan yarinyar. Don Allah ki daina wannan abu. Fyade babban laifi ne da miyagun mutane ke aikatawa a cikin jinsi biyu.

Stop attributing rape crime to a specific gender.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
I weep for this evil gender.

Is your dad a rapist? God that u have been praying to is a man. Are u saying God is a rapist?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by fmonigent(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins

You detest the guy or the gender, she you no get bf ni?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Do u hate ur dad? Is your dad a rapist?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Candidlady: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
iExplore:

Wannan yarinyar. Don Allah ki daina wannan abu. Fyade babban laifi ne da miyagun mutane ke aikatawa a cikin jinsi biyu.

Yeah iknow but mostly committed by men

Alright nagode
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Candidlady: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:

If my answer is yes! Will stop quoting me ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[/s]

[s]

Ipray armed robbers come to house with guns and knives! They won't come for the money, nah! they are Hot and they only need to burn steams!

Hopefully they find your sisters and mother sweet enough to help with their current condition

Eddddiots

You're wishing rape on other women? terrible.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by saphiere(f): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Benny6944:

We can never see you in a good article except crime, which is rape and sex. Tufiakwa. still your contribution is ZERO.
Plaese beg men to stop rape so I can rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Sherlock Holmes cheesy
You dummies ain't just rapists but clowns too cheesy

Mr eediiot
PaulOtl

Kaiii
Alllahsukaruwa
Nah...I know your ways of trying to get under the skins of people on here. I don't insult females here. Won't fall for the bait.

But, I know your also in Abj, just as I am. You like to sharpen mouth and insult people abi?
If you feel youre up to the task, let's meet at WU Bassey barracks, Asokoro. Let's see how you fare after a few ours with us.
I won't join them in drilling you oh, mind you. But I will witness it. They're like family to me, but I won't partake. I can't touch a girl. But doesn't mean I won't gladly see them set you straight and humble you. smiley

I still don't think she is saphiere. But, I might be wrong. They just don't reason alike. One sounds brief and slightly intelligent.the other doesn't, and seems to be a tomboy and a druggie. That guy that said they are the same, I think you're mistaken...but then again, anything is possible.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by mekonglobal(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape.. I weep for this evil gender.
Women do rape boys too!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

If my answer is yes! Will stop quoting me ? undecided

You haven't answered the questions:

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

Nah...I know your ways of trying to get under the skins of people on here. I don't insult females here. Won't fall for the bait.

But, I know your also in Abj, just as I am. You like to sharpen mouth and insult people abi?
If you feel youre up to the task, let's meet at WU Bassey barracks , Asokoro. Let's see how you fare after a few ours with us.
I won't join them in drilling you oh, mind you. But I will witness it. They're like family to me, but I won't partake. I can't touch a girl. But doesn't mean I won't gladly see them set you straight and humble you. smiley

I still don't think she is saphiere. But, I might be wrong. They just don't reason alike. One sounds brief and slightly intelligent.the other doesn't, and seems to be a tomboy and a druggie. That guy that said they are the same, I think you're mistaken...but then again, anything is possible.

@bolded
Your mail active

Rest man!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
He wants to use the girl for ritual
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by slowice(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afonja sef undecided

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
candidladyTemp:

@bolded
Your mail active

Rest man!
You just got banned on your other account?
Oh, I see...the Mods musta seen your fowl words.
Tsk-tsk.
You ain't what you think you are, Miss.
Calm down.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:

We could go all day with this lex..
Will my answer stop you from mentioning me
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

You just got banned on your other account?
Oh, I see...the Mods musta seen your fowl words.
Tsk-tsk.
You ain't what you think you are, Miss.
Calm down.

Anti spam!
You stay in asokoro?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
candidladyTemp:

We could go all day with this lex..
Will my answer stop you from mentioning me

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
iExplore:

Jahilai ne, kawai.
Ama, ignorance is not an excuse.
Anyway, she's getting the attention she wants.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Joshlinks: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
*Distress Sales*

A plot of land at Akinyele, Ibadan is available for sale. All relevant documents are available.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Anti spam!
You stay in asokoro?
It's not in Asokoro, but we have gallant men there, who are close to us.
Used to stay in Asokoro before, Sha. Close to Asokoro Hospital.

You? Asokoro or where?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Sherlock Holmes cheesy
You dummies ain't just rapists but clowns too cheesy

Mr eediiot
PaulOtl

Kaiii
Alllahsukaruwa

Sapphire is candid lady that's y they both don't login in the same time, sapphire is online as at 9:25 why candidlady is offline since 9:13, so she literally logins in and.log out in the other, maybe after this she is going to find another phone to
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Wakeup0oo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm.. But this is what they know how to do na.

God will punish all of them IJN Amen
including your dad. Am tired of you people always making it a gender based thing. My friend has been molested by a girl several times even in my presence. Just sit down there and be talking rubbish.GOAT angry
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by bizzibodi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damn!why are some male doing this shiit!Making a misandrist,psychopath like sapphiere takes All Men to the cleaner!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Atleast he didn't leave the Vagina dirty and smelly he wiped it.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Truvelisback(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
I weep for this evil gender.
Dey there dey form. Las, las na the same gender u go still marry.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heathrow44:

Sapphire is candid lady that's y they both don't login in the same time, sapphire is online as at 9:25 why candidlady is offline since 9:13, so she literally logins in and.log out in the other, maybe after this she is going to find another phone to
You don't mean it!
You guys might be right.
And she might have made the personalities so different, to avert any detections.
Saphiere is calm (though a man basher, and complains too darn much, keeps it brief, is kinda friendly and sarcastic,. While Candidlady is different. Like, trying to be in your face and loud.
People r sneaky on this NL , wallahi.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heathrow44:

Do you know the auntie will just be laughing at your stewpidity
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
The boy will be in money by now...
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wblord5:
E nor fit u
You see what I said
Another person noticed it too.
Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.