Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo (1418 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Muaz Magaji Deletes Post Celebrating Taliban After Backlash / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Armaggedon: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ijaws from Bayelsa have been making a wild goose chase by claiming Igbo speaking Islands of Bonny and Opobo. But one of them who dared to travel reported what he saw on 19 February, they immediately removed his post.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
Ijaws from Bayelsa have been making a wild goose chase by claiming Igbo speaking Islands of Bonny and Opobo. But one of them who dared to travel reported what he saw on 19 February, they immediately removed his post.

All your lies and frustrations end online.
I pity those who take ibo lies on naira land concerning Bonny and OPOBO serious.
When I travelled to Bonny last month for the first time that's when I discovered that Them fit Lynch anyperson who call them ibo.
Only bonny clan have over 70 villages and settlements under it without adding Opobo own.
You will never see even one person from bonny and Opobo answering IBO name.
They answer boma, tamuno, ibiwari, ibimina, etc.
All these are Ijaw names and they are under all ijaw sociocultural organizations till today without even belonging to one IBO own.
May God bless all Ijaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:

That poster was an Igbo masquerading as Ijaw.
Bonny LGA have over 70 villages e.g Finima, Abalama, Kuruama, Oloma,Iwoama,Kalaibiama, Ngalaka, Piribi, etc, without adding any of Opobo/nkoro own.
All these Bonny seventy towns speak total Ibani Ijaw with no trace of Ibo.
Even Bonny main town still speak Ibani.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Armaggedon: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
After two minutes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
After two minutes cheesy

The poster is an Igbo masquerading as Ijaw.
It was removed so that you can go claim it physical and not different online ways.
You will be lynched.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Armaggedon: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I pity those who take ibo lies on naira land concerning Bonny and OPOBO serious.
When I travelled to Bonny last month for the first time that's when I discovered that Them fit Lynch anyperson who call them ibo.
Only bonny clan have over 70 villages and settlements under it without adding Opobo own.
All these are Ijaw names and they are under all ijaw sociocultural organizations till today without even belonging to one IBO own.
May God bless all Ijaws.
the person's identity is there. It's not hidden. In fact, that's why I didn't hide his name.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Armaggedon: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cc Pazienza, Igboid, Bkkay
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
the person's identity is there. It's not hidden. In fact, that's why I didn't hide his name.

Physical claim is what ijaw wait for.
We don't believe in online lies being propagated by you guys.
Try to
Go claim it physical and the people will lynch that Ibo that come to Bonny or Opobo.
God be my witness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by blue01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Opobo speaks 100% Ibo, even the igbani that is Thier original language is only understood by a very few very aged people.

I have them as in-laws and I have been to the minima more times than I can count.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
blue01:
Opobo speaks 100% Ibo, even the igbani that is Thier original language is only understood by a very few very aged people.

I have them as in-laws and I have been to the place more times than I can count.

Till today not even one person in Opobo answer Ibo name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
blue01:

I have them as in-laws and I have been to the place more times than I can count.

Is Idawarifa, Tamuno, Boma, Ibiwari, Opuada from Opobo IBO names?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Armaggedon: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Physical claim is what ijaw wait for.
We don't believe in online lies being propagated by you guys.
Try to
Go claim it physical and the people will lynch that Ibo that come to Bonny or Opobo.
God be my witness.
But have you accepted he is your fellow ejo land grabber? His picture and name is there. You can check him out later.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
But have you accepted he is your fellow ejo land grabber? His picture and name is there. You can check him out later.
If in believe himself do it physical no time to waste on him.

Amayanabo is their king in Opobo just like other Ijaw subgroups eg, Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Nembe, Brass, Okpoama etc
Never ever Eze.
They are in all Ijaw sociocultural organizations but never in one IBO own till today.
We believe in physical claims this time not online own.
We will delete your posts if you cant come and say that lie physical.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Armaggedon: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

lies. I know of a colleague Nnenna Jaja and another Ada Uranta. They are both from Opobo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
lies. I know of a colleague Nnenna Jaja and another Ada Uranta. They are both from Opobo.

That's not Opobo person.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by blue01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Is Idawarifa, Tamuno, Boma, Ibiwari, Opuada from Opobo IBO names?

Oga read my post carefully, there was no place I mentioned opobo names, I was talking about the language everyone speaks in opobo, don't only read also try to comprehend. Am not dragging anything with you, am only telling you what I observed with the opobo people.
Most times during banter with my in-laws I even jokingly yarb them that they don't even understand Thier mother tongue.
If I decide to tell you names they answer it
will still shock you because from your comments I can deduce you don't even know the people you are claiming.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
I will not reply you guys here again just like we ijaws have fully started on, we delete your posts or not answer it because we want you to bring that your lies to bonny and Opobo physical so thatda Igbo will never see the light of the day again and will be lynched.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
I will not reply you guys here again just like we ijaws have fully started on, we delete your posts or nor answer it because we want you to bring that your lies to bonny and Opobo physical so thatda Igbo will never see the light of the day again and will be lynched.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:

Name created by Ibo.
I can create a Facebook name of IBO language.
We believe in physical not online lies.
End of discussion.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

May God bless all Ijaws.

What Igbo lies are spewing about on naira land concerning Opu obu (Opobo) and Ubani (Bonny)? Ichie Obonmanu hails from Ubani (Bonny) and publicly proclaims Igbo ancestry. There are goons who tend to deny their ancestry in Ubani (Bonny).

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Bastardlyrich: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bonny and opobo belongs to ijaws.
I m a firm believer of love between tribes in ss/se region.
But these does not mean I should support igbos on taking any of our land.
Ijaws own these places,yes is true they sometimes speak Igbo in some parts but that is because ijaws did lots of trade and intermarriage with igbos for years.
Even my own community speak ijaw and Igbo.
So our Igbo brothers should take note.
God bless the already blessed ss/se region.
God bless Biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Idiko1:

What Igbo lies are spewing about on naira land concerning Opu obu (Opobo) and Ubani (Bonny)? Ichie Obonmanu hails from Ubani (Bonny) and publicly proclaims Igbo ancestry. There are goons who tend to deny their ancestry in Ubani (Bonny).

Turn it any how you want to do it, all we know is that go claim it physical.
Enough lies online.
Then you will see how they will Lynch you guys with immediate effect.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by blue01(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
I will not reply you guys here again just like we ijaws have fully started on, we delete your posts or not answer it because we want you to bring that your lies to bonny and Opobo physical so thatda Igbo will never see the light of the day again and will be lynched.

This one is a real clawn grin, you want to lynch Ibo so they won't see the light of day, please ehh start by spreading your izon language all over opobo and bonny first, modern wars are fought tactically and not foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You spew craps with silliness.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by SlayerForever: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:

Nice one bro

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Ijaws own these places,yes is true they sometimes speak Igbo in some parts but that is because ijaws did lots of trade and intermarriage with igbos for years.
God bless Biafrans.

All Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic from Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into more than six Nigerian States when all Ijaw areas are not even scattered by God.
Ijaw Republic our home.
Nothing else.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

All Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic from Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into more than six Nigerian States when all Ijaw areas are not even scattered by God.
Ijaw Republic our home.
Nothing else.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
blue01:

This one is a real clawn grin, you want to lynch Ibo so they won't see the light of day, please ehh start by spreading your izon language all over opobo and bonny first, modern wars are fought tactically and not foolishly.

Its fully in the 70 towns of bonny LGA that speak pure Ibani Ijaw without any trace of IBO.
Without even talking any of Opobo own.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
God bless Biafrans.

When did boat people start to own lands? There are people who live a on a land as tenants. We know them and where they settled.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Idiko1:

When did boat people start to own lands? There are people who live a on a land as tenants. We know them and where they settled.

Your lies should be taken to Ijaw land physical and not online.
Then we know.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
The new Ijaw central dialect being worked on by Ijaw leaders in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all of such problems.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Bastardlyrich: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Idiko1:

No we own those land like seriously.
For example king Jaja was Igbo but bought by a head of hiuse through slave trade.because ijaws see igbos as brothers he was allowed to rise above others and even became king.
Of course he was speaking his language in opobo.
We you now say opobo belongs to igbos.
Another one is asari,he speaks Igbo and ijaw and was even a formal iyc chairman but his main tribe is igbo.we you now say kalabiri or his village is igbo.
Finally calling ijaws boat people is an insult,ijaws in general hardly insult igbos instead we see them as brothers.
Even in my community we speak igbo but we are not igbos but ijaws maybe that's y I always defend igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Announce Job Vacancy In Biafra Railway, Oil/gas,banks,aviation -pics / Lion The Kidnapping Kingpin Campaign For Lyon Of Apc In Bayelsa / See How This Man Grabbed Peter Obi's Hand In Abia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.