Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager (46982 Views)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / My Father Told Me The 'holy Spirit' Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by saphiere(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022

A 16-year-old girl (name withheld) has narrated to an Ikeja Domestic Violence and Sexual Offences Court in Lagos, how her 43-year-old biological father (name withheld) repeatedly defiled.

According to a report, a teenager, who was led in evidence by Lagos State counsel, Ms Bukola Okeowo, said that the alleged defilement started after her mother relocated to South Africa in 2014.

According to the teenager, her father had been having sex with her since she was 14 years.

The survivor said that her father told her that the “Holy Spirit” instructed him to have sexual intercourse with her.

“I was 14 years old when the incident happened. It started with him touching my body.

“When I noticed this, I moved away my body from him. I told my twin brother about it the following morning, but he did not believe me.

“The next day, he had sex with me. I could not shout nor do anything because my father threatened me,” the survivor told the court.

She testified that her father continued to defile her even after they relocated to Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

“At this point, it became an issue because he had sex with me almost every time on a beach.”

“There was a night he woke me up and told me that Holy Spirit told him to have sex with me and when he realised I was not ready to submit myself, he forcefully had sex with me.

“There was also a time my father had issues with his girlfriend. He woke me up and took me to the kitchen to have sex with him.

“I did not make any sound because he threatened to kill me – the reason I could not tell my mother.”

She testified that her father later took her and her twin brother to his girlfriend’s residence in the Chevron area of Lekki, Lagos State, to live with her, adding that he still had sex with her (survivor) there.

She said that her father asked her to pack out of his girlfriend’s house one midnight but she objected and neighbours waded in.

“I saw him at my back at midnight telling me to pack my things and leave the house that day.

“As I was packing, I was scared he might have sex with me again; so, I locked the door from inside,” she testified

The minor told the court that after interventions from the landlord and another old man, she opened the door.

“He took my bag and dragged me out. It was from there I started shouting for help.

“Some youths in the neighbourhood came out and confronted him, asking him where he wanted to take me to at that time of the night.

“He told them that I would not stay in that house again.

“It was at that time I told the other old man that my father had been having sex with me.”

The survivor said the old man called the estate chairman the following morning.

“The man asked if I wanted to pursue the case and I told him, ‘Yes.’

She said that she also told her father’s girlfriend about the alleged defilement in April 2021 and she connected with her mother on Facebook and informed her about the alleged crime.

She said that her father and mother communicated with each other once in a while and mostly ended up in a fight.

“The case was later reported at Langbasa Police Station in Ajah. After that, it was transferred to the state command.

I later went to the Gender Section of the state police command and they took me to Mirabel Medical Centre where tests were carried out on me.

“I also went to the Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Agency (DSVRA) for counselling,” she said.

While responding to questions from defence counsel, Mr Buhari Momoodu, the teenager testified that she was once defiled before her father had canal knowledge of her.

She also said that she did not have any quarrel with her father.

“But he said we were not peaceful; that was the reason he took us to his girlfriend’s place.

“I saw my father as a role model before, because people respect him. He always prays; sometimes, he wakes us up at midnight to pray.

Another witness, Dr Oyedeji Alagbe, a forensic examiner at the Mirabel Centre, told the court that he carried out medical examinations on the survivor on June 28, 2021.

He said that his findings showed no fresh injuries on the vagina but showed that the survivor had repeated forceful vaginal penetration.

Justice Ramon Oshodi adjourned the case until June 6 for the continuation of the trial.

https://radionigeria.gov.ng/2022/04/07/sexual-abuse/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by saphiere(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is wickedness.

Dear mothers please stop leaving your daughters with these animals.
MadamVanessa:
shocked
shocked
You're fun of saying this. I know it's hurtful when things like this happen, as such, our emotions drives us to say things that sound so stupid on ears.

Darling, deep down you , you know that not all men are paedophile, pervert, animal or whatever demeaning names you may call them.

You're always one sided with your judgement. I have never seen you condemned any evil done by women, it's only men you talk much about, and I hardly see my fellow girls here condemned any evil done by women, but under this thread you'll see men condemning this action of their fellow man, that makes them so different from us and that's the reason I like them regardless of their endless insult on women.

My account have been called catfish account severally because I am not the type that when my gender does wrong I tried to.justifies it, but when a male gender does wrong I carry it on my head like galla. I said it the way it is . It was on this ground that I discovered that nairaland has been structured in such a way that if a girl go against a fellow girl action and condemn such action, nairalanders both male and female will see such account as a fake account owned by a man.grin

I have never seen a thread here where a Nigerian woman raped a man. There was a time I challenged an account here called @Romanoff I told him/her any day he/she sees a rape thread where the culprit is a Nigerian woman he/she should mention me on the thread and drop his/her bank acct that I will empty my bank account and send him/her my last savings.
This is making two months I haven't seen his/her mention concerning that.

So I challenge you @MadamVanessa. I give you till 14th of this month. Quote me on a thread that a Nigerian woman rapes a man then drop your account number.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by MadamVanessa(f): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

shocked

You're fun of saying this. I know it's hurtful when things like this happen, as such, our emotions drives us to say things that sound so stupid on ears.

Darling, deep down you , you know that not all men are paedophile, pervert, animal or whatever demeaning names you may call them.

You're always one sided with your judgement. I have never seen you condemned any evil done by women, it's only men you talk much about, and I hardly see my fellow girls here condemned any evil done by women, but under this thread you'll see men condemning this action of their fellow man, that makes them so different from us and that's the reason I like them regardless of their endless insults on women.

My account have been called catfish account severally because I am not the type that when my gender does wrong I tried to justifies it, but when a male gender does wrong I carry it on my head like galla. I said it the way it is . It was on this ground that I discovered that nairaland has been structured in such a way that if a girl go against a fellow girl action and condemn such action, nairalanders both male and female will see such account as a fake account owned by a man.grin So pathetic.

222 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Candidlady: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
angry

Ladies should speak up!!!! Ffs your dad kept repeating it! Damn speak up. Tell somebody, somebody will tell somebody! cry

Your brother is maaaaad idont blame him for not believing you. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.. maaad son. Maad father! angry

Ladies speak up! Underage speak up, look for an aunt to confide in.. if that you crazy uncle touch you anyhow slap him.. yes let people ask why you slapped him!

The guy behind this moniker gooodharddick is a prime suspect

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by saphiere(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
What is wrong with men of these days?
MadamVanessa:
shocked

shocked

You're always one sided with your judgement. I have never seen you condemned any evil done by women, it's only men you talk much about, and I hardly see my fellow girls here condemned any evil done by women, but under this thread you'll see men condemning this action of their fellow man, that makes them so different from us and that's the reason I like them regardless of their endless insult on women.

My account have been called catfish account severally because I am not the type that when my gender does wrong I tried to.justifies it, but when a male gender does wrong I carry it on my head like galla. I said it the way it is . It was on this ground that I discovered that nairaland has been structured in such a way that if a girl go against a fellow girl action and condemn such action, nairalanders both male and female will see such account as a fake account owned by a man.grin

For the fact that you haven't been raped doesn't mean they are not. It is either you are extra careful when being around them or they haven't found the right time to strike yet.

All of them are pretenders. Time will expose them but I pray you are not a victim because the experience is very bad.. If I tell you my story you will understand the pains I am going through in life.
DKM123:
I wonder why the men are angry that Saphiere is bringing a FEW REAL LIFE STORIES OF RAPE to the front page.

WHY EXACTLY IS IT BITING NAIRALAND MEN?

Don't bring stories of Nigerian men killing people everyday? Don't Cultist update bring stories of Nigerian men killing thier fellow cultist everyday? So why are Nigerian men fighting so hard to gag Saphiere from bringing A FEW stories (compared to the NUMEROUS ones happening EVERYDAY) of evil Nigerian men raping thier daughters and other people's little daughters to front page? Is it guilty conscience killing you people or what?
You people can't stop her from calling out rapist. Infact the insults will motivate her the more and I like that about her. grin grin

DEATH TO ALL RAPIST AND RAPE APOLOGIST!

Tufiakwa!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by decatalyst(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is finished!

cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by PointZerom: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Penguin2: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sweet 16.

She must have been too sweet for the man to stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Cubalabloo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
What is wrong with men of these days?
Will u keep quiet?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
I have said this before these men are like animals in human being skin angry

Nothing, I repeat nothing they can't rape or sleep with, disgusting creature lipsrsealed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Candidlady: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Penguin2:
Sweet 16.

She must have been too sweet for the man to stop
[/s]

For shame

Cubalabloo:
Will u keep quiet?

Why telling her to keep quiet .. you bkoddy rapist.. your days are numbered like pages in the Bible!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by saphiere(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
decatalyst:
It is finished!
Once I launch my foundation which is targeted at handling rape cases, I swear I will become a nightmare to Nigerian men. Fly wer no d hear word de follow dead body enter grave. If it means taking a life with my own hands I swear to God I will do it and damned the consequences. I am fed up.
Nigerian men making rape a norm.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
this girl and her misinformation, this girl has been on a misinformation campaign on this site for a long time and the mod and owner has failed to hold this account accountable, it seems she is going through a mental phase and I hope her family is holding her in a chair, anyways if nairaland had any relevance whatsoever I would have bought nairaland stock like Elon musk and ban this misogynist from this forum, and clear the air for young women to know that this world was meant for males and females and its together that this planet has remained green ever since, no need to hate the other gender for whatsoever, we are humans first before we become genders, pls take note and don't be derailed by this abused person okay,

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by BigRocky: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is just not right
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by zombieTRACKER: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

I don't know what the guy did to hurt you..

but he really damaged you... mehn

there's no coming back for you

sorry dear

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Righthussle: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holy spirit come Nigeria come change or wetin? The kind things holy spirit dey do for Nigeria eh!
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by KhalaKuta(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Stupid liar,op Let me put this into your empty skull, seems you just wrote the story of what transpired between you and your father cheesy cheesy,in as much as I am against rapist or your father(rapist)I will like to let you know something,if you carry this mentality,you might end up killing your future son and be sentenced to death,shey you gat?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Cubalabloo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

For shame

Why telling her to keep quiet .. you bkoddy rapist.. your days are numbered like pages in the Bible!
E pain u!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Comedian2019: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Source or I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by KhalaKuta(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Trash

Made for both MENtals and females?.. but how come yall deMENted beings won't stop preying on females! Let live in peace and harmony!! ... But idoubt if your gender can go a day without unleashing mayhem on the endangered species

Incompetent sons of Adam gooodharddick
Women are useless to the world anyway, without women,i bet men would have created something like and incubator to reproduce their kind,and don't tell me about been a helper,helper in destroying a man life, just like eve did to Adam,olosho werey you, dey disguise grin (Good hard dick) grin

6 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by KhalaKuta(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Once I launch my foundation which is targeted at handling rape cases, I swear I will become a nightmare to Nigerian men. Fly wer no d hear word de follow dead body enter grave. If it means taking a life with my own hands I swear to God I will do it and damned the consequences. I am fed up.
Nigerian men making rape a norm.
The Nigerian nightmare!!!! Samuel peteerrsss!!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by BloomingDale(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerian women, please practice selective breeding. Stop birthing your rapists, killers, etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by BloomingDale(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Women are useless to the world anyway, without women,i bet men would have created something like and incubator to reproduce their kind,and don't tell me about been a helper,helper in destroying a man life, just like eve did to Adam,olosho werey you, dey disguise grin

Men are a genetic mutation of women. The Black Woman is God. She gave birth to all life as we know it today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Candidlady: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Women are useless to the world anyway, without women,i bet men would have created something like and incubator to reproduce their kind,and don't tell me about been a helper,helper in destroying a man life, just like eve did to Adam,olosho werey you, dey disguise grin

This is the craziest thing ihave read today! Omgooodharddick cheesy it is not too late to create whatever it is that can replace us .. ubanka!

We are all helpers... Males and females! Grow some sense ican supply you with fertilizers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by KhalaKuta(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=111798978][/quote]
Resist the urge to shalaye,thats what the white men wrote on paper,to make you snakes feel important,chromosome ko locomotive ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by BloomingDale(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Resist the urge to shalaye,thats what the white men wrote on paper,to make you snakes feel important,chromosome ko locomotive ni

You have been warned. God is a black woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by KhalaKuta(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
BloomingDale:

You have been warned. God is a black woman.
That black God must be crazy grin

7 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shameful
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by LokoH(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Which story do you expect from Saphiere ?

An unmarried woman who is above 50 ?

Iya ndagbe

30 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by saphiere(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
LokoH:
Which story do you expect from Saphiere ?

An unmarried woman who is above 50 ?

Iya ndagbe
Rape apologist good evening.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by JosephXavier: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holy Spirit and God have really suffered in the hands of Christians

Holy Spirit right now after seeing this accusation labeled against him

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vampire's Juju Man Arrested In Aba, Abia (Photos) / Corper Trying To Rob Ecobank ATM Arrested In Kogi / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.