Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager (46892 Views)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / My Father Told Me The 'holy Spirit' Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Asianjollof007: 3:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Comedian2019:
Source or I smell lies

It's just a cooked up story from an attention seeking nairaland "feminist".

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by alezzy13: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2022
A previous contributor noted this, and after going through her topics, I have found it true.
Saphires obsession with such stories have nothing to do with the actual rape or the terrible ordeal the victims pass through.

It's FULLY 100% ABOUT HER AND HER DERANGED ANTI-MEN FANTASIES.

For instance notice that of the close to 200 posts here so far, very few have addressed the report. Virtually all are about HER. And that is exactly what she wants. I repeat she doesn't give a hoot about the rape victim, nor is she interested in seeing such cases abated. She simply uses the unfortunate, horrific experiences of victims to push her own agenda. Can you imagine such a vile human being??

It is really shocking the mods have allowed this charade to go on for so long. She has successfully made it a us vs them (males vs female) issue, which is the last thing you want to tackle this rape menace.

Some of us are active advocates of the orange revolution which abhors all forms of violence against women, and highly irresponsible posts like those from op leave a very sour taste in the mouth and do little or nothing in the fight against rape. You need the support of the good men out there in the fight against rape.

Thankfully I can see a few sensible females also calling her out, but more needs to be done. This nonsense must stop.

I CALL ON SEUN AND MODS TO PUT AND END TO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Alex!
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by BloomingDale(f): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2022
achimendy:

How can you prove that??

Have you ever seen a man give birth or get pregnant?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by toyinid78: 4:24am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Once I launch my foundation which is targeted at handling rape cases, I swear I will become a nightmare to Nigerian men. Fly wer no d hear word de follow dead body enter grave. If it means taking a life with my own hands I swear to God I will do it and damned the consequences. I am fed up.
Nigerian men making rape a norm.
it's people like you that raise animals as men, you hate for make gender must have started from rape on u, u make it look like your dad , brothers, uncles etc are all rapist, funny God gives people like you boys only n raising the boys will be a problem for you and they might end up doing exactly what you hate that is if u will ever get married
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2022
CuteEmma:
The reason why these tings are happening is because everything is messed up. People who talk about death sentence and castration for rapists tend to forget that the justice system is even more messed up; unless you intend to rely on the jungle system. So, do you?
In your mind asking for a capital punishment is asking for a jungle system. E bi like say a bolt in your top faculty is already loosened.

Why are you asking me about a jungle system? Didn't you read the portion I wrote that Nigeria is messed up? You repeated what I wrote, and you still went ahead to ask me about a jungle system you brought in. You brought in the so called jungle system, so answer it yourself.

If Nigeria is not messed up you will not ask me such question. What about people who call for capital punishment for looters, should they rely on your so called jungle system too?

Stop that nonsense. Not everyone is like you. Ask people with low IQ such irritating question. I wrote that Nigeria is messed up and you are asking me if I want a jungle system. Is a jungle system in your own mind the solution? Is it normal in a society with normal people?

You must be a rapist.

This is another reason Nigeria is messed up. People think so awkwardly and backwardly.

Na waoo. Mr. Man, a beg, dont mention me again. I dont like discussing with "I T Ks"

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by MadamOk(f): 4:50am On Apr 10, 2022
God will punish all rapist ooooo
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by DKM123: 4:50am On Apr 10, 2022
I wonder why the men are angry that Saphiere is bringing a FEW REAL LIFE STORIES OF RAPE to the front page.

WHY EXACTLY IS IT BITING NAIRALAND MEN?

Don't bring stories of Nigerian men killing people everyday? Don't Cultist update bring stories of Nigerian men killing thier fellow cultist everyday? So why are Nigerian men fighting so hard to gag Saphiere from bringing A FEW stories (compared to the NUMEROUS ones happening EVERYDAY) of evil Nigerian men raping thier daughters and other people's little daughters to front page? Is it guilty conscience killing you people or what?
You people can't stop her from calling out rapist. Infact the insults will motivate her the more and I like that about her. grin grin

100s of you men generalize and bully women on this platform every damn day yet just ONE girl generalizing back and y'll are crying that she should be removed from nairaland. Cry babies!

DEATH TO ALL RAPIST AND RAPE APOLOGIST!

Tufiakwa!
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Capernum: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Once I launch my foundation which is targeted at handling rape cases, I swear I will become a nightmare to Nigerian men. Fly wer no d hear word de follow dead body enter grave. If it means taking a life with my own hands I swear to God I will do it and damned the consequences. I am fed up.

Young lady, Is your focus against Nigerian men or rapist? I sense some bitterness against men in you. You need to work on this first and get rid of the bitterness.

Then 2, need to think objectively, 80% of the men out there are not rapist, a few several ones should not define the generality of men. It is called a fallacy of hasty generalization, you need to upgrade your thinking.

3, while I support your plans to work against rape, would not mind funding you when you're ready. You need to be very very careful so you don't get yourself into trouble.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by GuiseppeO: 5:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Lmao...this girl admitted to opening her legs for one street dog who impregnated her and dumped her oloshoing arse...that’s why she’s been in pains ever since...I see you opening your legs for another stray dog to ram you and this is going to cause another round of frustration for you grin

This I’ve seen!

More squirt juice to your kitty-cat tho!!!
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by olaniyilukman(m): 5:05am On Apr 10, 2022
What fake holy spirit people cannot destroy doesn't exist, the other thread it was our Mummy G.O that is crushing on Reverend despite the facts they are both married...
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by nyiamfrank: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
What is wrong with men of these days?
For the fact that you haven't been raped doesn't mean they are not. It is either you are extra careful when being around them or they haven't found the right time to strike yet.

All of them are pretenders. Time will expose them but I pray you are not a victim because the experience is very bad.. If I tell you my story you will understand the pains I am going through in life.
Bae, I have read a lot of your comments on this thread. Now I believe there are women on this platform. Before now I used to disregard any (f) account I see and tag it (m).

Going to the issue of Nigerian woman raping a man or boy. I tell you, there are series of such domestic sexual abuse of boys. I have had a lot of such complains in my station, they just don't come to the headlines.

Legally speaking, a woman cannot, I repeat, cannot rape a man and so, it won't be tagged rape but sexual abuse. This is because, in one of the points to prove rape; there must be penetration. So it is only a man that can penetrate a woman and not the other way around.

That's why you will never see the thread you are waiting to empty your account on. Anyone who writes any such stuff as "woman rape man", does so out of ignorance as such cannot be proven in court. If the charge is not ammended to read something else based on the circumstances, the magistrate or judge will strike out the matter and the accused persons stands discharged and acquitted.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by ironkurtain(m): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
I have said this before these men are like animals in human being skin angry

Nothing, I repeat nothing they can't rape or sleep with, disgusting creature lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Fly2London3Baba: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2022
He lied against the Holy Ghost. At age 16 the lady should know better. In the book of Jeremiah, the Rechabites did not drink wine provided by the prophet Jeremiah. Jeremiah took the Rechabites to the house of God and set wine before them. Every man decides his or her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxH-F9pgvA
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by ironkurtain(m): 6:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by ironkurtain(m): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2022
alezzy13:

A previous contributor noted this, and after going through her topics, I have found it true.
Saphires obsession with such stories have nothing to do with the actual rape or the terrible ordeal the victims pass through.

It's FULLY 100% ABOUT HER AND HER DERANGED ANTI-MEN FANTASIES.

For instance notice that of the close to 200 posts here so far, very few have addressed the report. Virtually all are about HER. And that is exactly what she wants. I repeat she doesn't give a hoot about the rape victim, nor is she interested in seeing such cases abated. She simply uses the unfortunate, horrific experiences of victims to push her own agenda. Can you imagine such a vile human being??

It is really shocking the mods have allowed this charade to go on for so long. She has successfully made it a us vs them (males vs female) issue, which is the last thing you want to tackle this rape menace.

Some of us are active advocates of the orange revolution which abhors all forms of violence against women, and highly irresponsible posts like those from op leave a very sour taste in the mouth and do little or nothing in the fight against rape. You need the support of the good men out there in the fight against rape.

Thankfully I can see a few sensible females also calling her out, but more needs to be done. This nonsense must stop.

I CALL ON SEUN AND MODS TO PUT AND END TO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Alex!

I also made this observation in a different topic about this saphiere of a person. I don't even know why she is still allowed in this platform. If this is how she is in real life, then this person really need help.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2022
And you didn't tell your mother or anyone? Your dad must be a goat, sorry a pastor.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by RedCentaur(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2022
[/b]
DKM123:
I wonder why the men are angry that Saphiere is bringing a FEW REAL LIFE STORIES OF RAPE to the front page.

WHY EXACTLY IS IT BITING NAIRALAND MEN?

Don't bring stories of Nigerian men killing people everyday? Don't Cultist update bring stories of Nigerian men killing thier fellow cultist everyday? So why are Nigerian men fighting so hard to gag Saphiere from bringing A FEW stories (compared to the NUMEROUS ones happening EVERYDAY) of evil Nigerian men raping thier daughters and other people's little daughters to front page? Is it guilty conscience killing you people or what?
[b]You people can't stop her from calling out rapist. Infact the insults will motivate her the more and I like that about her. grin grin

DEATH TO ALL RAPIST AND RAPE APOLOGIST!

Tufiakwa!

Please she should continue, if bashing men folk gives her a heavenly orgasm, we leave her to continue.

But a friendly advice, she can never win this war against the Men.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by BillionKnights: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

Dear mothers please stop leaving your daughters with these animals.
I have never seen a thread here where a Nigerian woman raped a man. There was a time I challenged an account here called @Romanoff I told him/her any day he/she sees a rape thread where the culprit is a Nigerian woman he/she should mention me on the thread and drop his/her bank acct that I will empty my bank account and send him/her my last savings.
This is making two months I haven't seen his/her mention concerning that.

So I challenge you @MadamVanessa. I give you till 14th of this month. Quote me on a thread that a Nigerian woman rapes a man then drop your account number.
Go ahead and keep banging your neighbors children and make sure you report it to the cops this time since it is not rape, this dirty thing.
People don't take women seriously because of clowns like you.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
For the fact that you haven't been raped doesn't mean they are not. It is either you are extra careful when being around them or they haven't found the right time to strike yet.

All of them are pretenders. Time will expose them but I pray you are not a victim because the experience is very bad.. If I tell you my story you will understand the pains I am going through in life.
Do you still have man as husband?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by ekensi01: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

I have never seen a thread here where a Nigerian woman raped a man. There was a time I challenged an account here called @Romanoff I told him/her any day he/she sees a rape thread where the culprit is a Nigerian woman he/she should mention me on the thread and drop his/her bank acct that I will empty my bank account and send him/her my last savings.

So I challenge you @MadamVanessa. I give you till 14th of this month. Quote me on a thread that a Nigerian woman rapes a man then drop your account number.
Should i join the race?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by garriAndsugar: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Ok ride on
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by jidxin(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You're fun of saying this. I know it's hurtful when things like this happen, as such, our emotions drives us to say things that sound so stupid on ears.

Darling, deep down you , you know that not all men are paedophile, pervert, animal or whatever demeaning names you may call them.

You're always one sided with your judgement. I have never seen you condemned any evil done by women, it's only men you talk much about, and I hardly see my fellow girls here condemned any evil done by women, but under this thread you'll see men condemning this action of their fellow man, that makes them so different from us and that's the reason I like them regardless of their endless insults on women.

My account have been called catfish account severally because I am not the type that when my gender does wrong I tried to justifies it, but when a male gender does wrong I carry it on my head like galla. I said it the way it is . It was on this ground that I discovered that nairaland has been structured in such a way that if a girl go against a fellow girl action and condemn such action, nairalanders both male and female will see such account as a fake account owned by a man.grin So pathetic.

She should tell us her experience with her dad
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by jidxin(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Prodigy777(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2022
If there are a billion Google searches annually with 'rape' as keyword, 999,999,999 million would have been made by this lady.

How do you live with so much hate in you for men?

Omo, trying to imagine what your browser history would look like.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Kkk777: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

Meaning that your father is animal.

We all know that what the man did was wrong but that should not make you concluded that all men can do the same.

Your comments always show that you have shallow brain.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Holyness123: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2022
mad father, see wetin e yawn ...holy spirit kee you there
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by achimendy(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Have you ever seen a man give birth or get pregnant?

We the men don't give birth we only get women pregnant so they can give birth after due time .
Moreover, how does that relate to your claim??
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Itzi8(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2022
This is wickedness.

I agree with you that it's wickedness, but you sounded uncivil when you referred to men as animals. Let's be cultured with what we say cux tomorrow you'll become a mother, chose not to become toxic cux all men are not the same.

If the mother in question is responsible enough on her own part as a mother, would she travel in the first place, and leaving an almost grown daughter with her husband, while that stage would have been instrumental in her guiding her.

The man no try at all.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Kuruptnigga: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist good evening.
Madam you haven’t answered my question ooh. You have been running away from this question.

What will you call this below. cheesy

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by effort1: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

I have never seen a thread here where a Nigerian woman raped a man.

Because you have never seen such a thread doesn't mean it doesn happen.

The way you reason shows you are dumb headed duck.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by effort1: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:

Are you saying your father is a rapist and pedophile?

If your father defiled you, it doesn't mean other men too do it.

Stop judging every man by the evil done by your pedophile father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) / Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.